• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Third Eye!?

Mechnick

The Crow
Whats the third eye?
Whats the meaning of the third eye?

If I ink the third eye on my forehead am I Cyclop? Or I am better two times than Cyclop because of the other two eyes?

P.S. If I Ink the pyramid am I uniquely artistic, or I am retardedly unique?

What about folks who ink the cat with the pyramid?

419d528f5a67996bf10807f61cddfc62.jpg

Is that some kind of esoteric shit?

Am I asshole couse I am an ENTJ?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I know is that you have to eat a lot of dark chocolate to decalcify it. :alttongue:

The Spiritual Eye: How to Decalcify & Activate Your Pineal Gland : Waking Times

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^I edited to clarify
decalcify the pineal gland.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought the third eye was a reference to my anus. I've been meditating wrong the whole time.

Mechnick

The Crow
All I know is that you have to eat a lot of dark chocolate to decalcify it. :alttongue:

Oh, like cleansing.

Interesting.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Actually, my Husbands step Mother works with this and has developed a simple form of meditation to do this.

It's quick and easy. Definitely worked for me. It was an amazing experience.

I didn't really believe in it until she taught me. After the meditation I sat up and felt like my subconscious was somewhere slightly above my body. I could see in every direction without looking.

When I sat up she noticed " I can tell...you're looking at me but you aren't looking at anything, are you?" It lasted the rest of the day and was quite difficult to get used to.

Mechnick

The Crow
I didn't really believe in it until she taught me. After the meditation I sat up and felt like my subconscious was somewhere slightly above my body. I could see in every direction without looking.

Wut?

I thought it's the foresight, the in-tuition...

The sixth sense

75ff95a32bb0313e3bc8869bcd5405a636dbfc304d7ae5c7aef31b9eb232f943.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, my Husbands step Mother works with this and has developed a simple form of meditation to do this.

It's quick and easy. Definitely worked for me. It was an amazing experience.

When I sat up she noticed " I can tell...you're looking at me but you aren't looking at anything, are you?" It lasted the rest of the day and was quite difficult to get used to.
I'd be really curious to hear what this form of meditation is like. Can you describe it here? I know there are ways to induce different levels of consciousness w/o drugs, and those are incredibly interesting to me. EMDR is another one that connects the deep parts of the brain active during REM sleep with the conscious, waking mind. I've experienced that and it was really trippy. Anyway, I'd be interested to hear more about the form of meditation your husband's step mother uses. :)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'd be really curious to hear what this form of meditation is like. Can you describe it here? I know there are ways to induce different levels of consciousness w/o drugs, and those are incredibly interesting to me. EMDR is another one that connects the deep parts of the brain active during REM sleep with the conscious, waking mind. I've experienced that and it was really trippy. Anyway, I'd be interested to hear more about the form of meditation your husband's step mother uses. :)

It is pretty simple. It specifically lying on your back and requires a specific focus not to allow any air to escape while deep breathing. I think that part is fairly basic.

TBH, the only difference I can think of s that it requires an instructor to guide you through the steps. She tells you picture certain things in your mind like a bee going to the center of the flower she does the 'cleansing;' by picking off any "dirt."

I'm sorry I can't give you any more information than that.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Excerpt from The European Sky-God by Arthur Bernard Cook:

The cult of a three-eyed Zeus flourished at Argos for well over a millennium. Pausanias, writing in the second century of our era, tells us that he saw on the Argive Larisa "a wooden image of Zeus with two eyes in the usual place, and a third eye on the forehead. They say that this Zeus was the paternal god of Priam, son of Laomedon, and stood in the courtyard under the open sky ; and when Ilium was taken by the Greeks, Priam fled for refuge to this god's altar. In the division of the spoil Sthenelus, son of Capaneus, got this image, and that is why it stands here."
[...]
It can hardly be doubted that the name Triopas or Triops, wherever it occurs, has reference to the cult of the three-eyed Pelasgian Zeus. The same deity figures in a Peloponnesian legend. When the Heraclidae returned to the Peloponnese, an oracle bade them take as their guide "the Three-eyed One". They followed a man driving a mule, which was blind of one eye, apparently not realising the drift of the oracle. But on entering the promised land they built three altars to "Paternal" Zeus, and cast lots for Argos, Lacedaemon, and Messene. In all probability the Paternal Zeus of the Heraclidai, like the Paternal Zeus of Priam, was the three-eyed Pelasgian god.

I know it's only slightly relevant, but just thought it was interesting.

Mechnick

The Crow

It is pretty simple. It specifically lying on your back and requires a specific focus not to allow any air to escape while deep breathing. I think that part is fairly basic.

TBH, the only difference I can think of s that it requires an instructor to guide you through the steps. She tells you picture certain things in your mind like a bee going to the center of the flower she does the 'cleansing;' by picking off any "dirt."

I'm sorry I can't give you any more information than that.

C'mon, you are not serious. Tell me you are not serious.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream

The American Psychiatric Association (APA) has noted that EMDR is effective for treating symptoms of acute and chronic PTSD. According to the APA, EMDR may be particularly useful for people who have trouble talking about the traumatic events they've experienced. The APA guidelines note that other research is needed to tell whether improvements from EMDR can be sustained over time.

Fuck, sounds like something I could use.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Real? Yes.

It's function: to see things before they come again. Much like the Ides or March, the future and the present are put two points on the infinity spiral. When you can see the matter behind matter, or the string attached to everything and inside of everyone, you're using your Third Eye. Its less gut reaction (Manipura Chakra) and more extra-personal. Think Nikola Tesla.

-Outsider-

Milkwalker

What the fuck is this post even?

Pineal gland - RationalWiki

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's just enhancing intuition in a way. I know meditation and do it a fair degree but haven't actually open the eye.

As a curious researcher, I'd like to experience such a level for myself to see for myself what it's like. One might say it's even a way of self confirmation.

So far I mainly just focused on Tai Chi. Channeling chi. As it also fascinates me.

Most either believe or disbelieve right off the bat it seems. I prefer a proper experimentation where the mind is not already set.

I just wonder what can one expect from opening it? It's nice to get a foothold before you dive into something.