• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Agenda of religion

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
religion is being controlled by the rich and it gives the working a false sense of hope saying there will be a better place one day, but they are not going to even get that for all their hard while on earth and the rich controlling the world knows it and if the truth was to be let, then war could happen and they could get conquered. In, other words religion is going to lead to tears with broken dreams and eventually lose all hope

Lark

religion is being controlled by the rich and it gives the working a false sense of hope saying there will be a better place one day, but they are not going to even get that for all their hard while on earth and the rich controlling the world knows it and if the truth was to be let, then war could happen and they could get conquered. In, other words religion is going to lead to tears with broken dreams and eventually lose all hope

What are you smoking?

Where did you read this?

Why did you think anyone else wanted to read it too?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, well religion has been used to control people in the past. Monarchs have used it to keep their people reigned in a bit, pharaohs pretended to be gods, and has been used as a tool to keep women suppressed. I can see in theory how religion could be used to give false hope and thus give up Earthly pleasures, but I don't see it in practice presently, at least. Most people these days seem very much concerned with day-to-day living (you didn't say that, precisely, but I'm going off of the Marxist interpretation). *nodnod*

Also, your statement is a conclusion with no support. You need to first disprove religion, and then provided sources for the rich controlling religion and how they use it to stay in power. :whistling:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can understand ill sentiments toward religion for it being a purported cause of many conflicts, but, what isn't? If not religion, we'll find some other "just" reason to fight that would result in an equal amount of problems. Be it for "God's will" or resources, once people start chanting "Kill the [insert here]!", it's an issue.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Hmm, well religion has been used to control people in the past. Monarchs have used it to keep their people reigned in a bit, pharaohs pretended to be gods, and has been used as a tool to keep women suppressed. I can see in theory how religion could be used to give false hope and thus give up Earthly pleasures, but I don't see it in practice presently, at least. Most people these days seem very much concerned with day-to-day living (you didn't say that, precisely, but I'm going off of the Marxist interpretation). *nodnod*

Also, your statement is a conclusion with no support. You need to first disprove religion, and then provided sources for the rich controlling religion and how they use it to stay in power. :whistling:
simple the stor of horus, zeus and jesus, the exact same story.
christmas is about worshipping lucifer, the star, and his name means morning star and the tree is making fun of jesus due to him being hunged on a tree.
type in origins of christmas