• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

1 of

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone around the world is 1 of the population born of any particular era.
So people around the same age as you, your own personal contemporaries of your generation (who were children when you were a child and now are roughly the same age as you) are therefore of a limited supply in the human ecosystem of the world.
Out of all the people my age, there are those with more power than me, those with less, those with more wealth than me, those with less etc...
And then there are those of us still alive vs. the ones of us who have died.
Though the number is great, the number is also a finite one.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
and do you want a cosmic cookie handed to you (with that)?

The God of statistic is a marvelously hypothetical, wonder of delights... I think too, there was even as much said about Satan in the Scriptures also...