• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Moments of Synchronicity

Look to the stars my friends. Patterns that humans can't influence in Nature are the place to find these kind of low probability yet highly meaningful events (gamma ray bursts for example).

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Carl Jung wrote an extensive diary called The Red Book. The Red Book was hidden in a locked safe for seventy years by his disciples because it shows Carl Jung suffered from a florid psychosis.

We have been deliberately and extensively deceived by the followers of Carl Jung. So rather than Carl Jung, it is we who have been disrespected for seventy years.

I'll look into it. But there is a fine line with Genius and Madness. He wouldn't be the first "great thinker" with psychological abnormalities.

Mole

Permabanned
I'll look into it. But there is a fine line with Genius and Madness. He wouldn't be the first "great thinker" with psychological abnormalities.

He suffered more than a psychotic illness.

He failed his psychoanalysis with Dr Sigmund Freud as he refused to allow his father fixation to be analysed. And so he transferred his father fixation from Dr Freud to the Fuhrer. And as a result he freely took his order from the 2 IC Reichmarshall Hermann Goering. And when his father figure lost the war, he become a New Age guru.

He also sexually abused his female patients. And he was an astrologer not a psychoanalyst.

All this is well known to Typology Central but we are fixated on sex and drugs and defending our own ego rather than psychoanalysing our attachment to Carl Jung.

And we fail our moral duty of care in loco parentis for young teenagers, who are solicited by Typology Central, and so lead into their failure of psychosexual development in puberty.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
What is this a causality topic?

Looks like one but I dunno what all the extra words I've never seen before are

Mole

Permabanned
What is this a causality topic?

Synchronicity denies causality.

And we know from Physics that causality is a result of the speed of light.

So synchronicity is for those who have failed their psychosexual development in puberty, who have failed to grow and mature into strong and loving adults, and so look to rationalise their psychosexual failure in synchronicity.

Just as Carl Jung himself failed his psychosexual development and so dreamed up synchronicity.

Carl Jung has many followers because he rationalises and justifies their inadequacy.

Mole

Permabanned

The best way to find out what these extra words mean is to read widely and deeply.

And the best way to do this is to enter an environment where reading widely and deeply is taken for granted.

I can only presume you live in an impoverished environment where reading widely and deeply is not only unknown but also disrespected.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Seems like a waste of words to have too many words

So causality is dependent on time and synchronicity is independent of time? Isn't that just not now vs now

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I experience coincidences a lottttt. I think the 2 reasons for it are

a) I take notice of coincidences when they do occur
b) I'm quite attuned to the "spiritual" backdrop of life, so I tend to naturally orient myself to receive them

Reason b) sounds quite controversial but I think it is legitimate. Examples include "predicting" when someone is about to contact me, because I may think of them a few seconds before I receive a message from them.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He suffered more than a psychotic illness.

He failed his psychoanalysis with Dr Sigmund Freud as he refused to allow his father fixation to be analysed. And so he transferred his father fixation from Dr Freud to the Fuhrer. And as a result he freely took his order from the 2 IC Reichmarshall Hermann Goering. And when his father figure lost the war, he become a New Age guru.

He also sexually abused his female patients. And he was an astrologer not a psychoanalyst.

All this is well known to Typology Central but we are fixated on sex and drugs and defending our own ego rather than psychoanalysing our attachment to Carl Jung.

And we fail our moral duty of care in loco parentis for young teenagers, who are solicited by Typology Central, and so lead into their failure of psychosexual development in puberty.

Pointing out controversial negativities of his personality do not completely discredit a "theory" he had. They are personality faults, and often ones that we did not expect in such great "figures" of ours. This very same thing exists a certain scientist we know.

I don't like it either... but there are reports of famous ones like Einstein being a wife beater and controlling, Christopher Columbus of course being a slaver who forced conversion to Christianity, Thomas Edison stealing ideas, Ghandi's creepy habits, Charles Dickens callousness and cheating on his wife, Thomas Jefferson as a racist and so on. A lot of these figures have skeletons and this Carl Jung is no different... an attack on his character, no matter how despicable they are and justified for you it may be, still doesn't discredit his ideas which are separate from his character.

It's a theory in of itself really that has evolved beyond him by now. Synchronicity is an idea and many have looked into, and some try to turn into a form of "God's will" which I don't think I can agree with. But there's only so many times coincidences and patterns that evolve yourself(potentially) before you begin to question. Doesn't make anyone in any way "insane" to keep an open mind so long as you aren't like most new agers and diving into the depths of fruity "enlightenment" and you've suddenly figured it all out contrary to everyone else who also thinks they've "figured it all out".

Mole

Permabanned
Pointing out controversial negativities of his personality do not completely discredit a "theory" he had. They are personality faults, and often ones that we did not expect in such great "figures" of ours. This very same thing exists a certain scientist we know.

I don't like it either... but there are reports of famous ones like Einstein being a wife beater and controlling, Christopher Columbus of course being a slaver who forced conversion to Christianity, Thomas Edison stealing ideas, Ghandi's creepy habits, Charles Dickens callousness and cheating on his wife, Thomas Jefferson as a racist and so on. A lot of these figures have skeletons and this Carl Jung is no different... an attack on his character, no matter how despicable they are and justified for you it may be, still doesn't discredit his ideas which are separate from his character.

It's a theory in of itself really that has evolved beyond him by now. Synchronicity is an idea and many have looked into, and some try to turn into a form of "God's will" which I don't think I can agree with. But there's only so many times coincidences and patterns that evolve yourself(potentially) before you begin to question. Doesn't make anyone in any way "insane" to keep an open mind so long as you aren't like most new agers and diving into the depths of fruity "enlightenment" and you've suddenly figured it all out contrary to everyone else who also thinks they've "figured it all out".

Only visual man can separate the idea from the man. Acoustic man hears the idea and the man at the same time.

To understand the visual and the acoustic click on Marshall McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once in the waiting room of the ER there was a girl with hair dyed grey and very distinct facial features, her very protruding and sharp cheekbones in particular, sitting opposite to me. Not attracted but intrigued by her looks, I glanced over at her more times than what was probably polite. The doctor called my name and I left the room, thinking nothing more of it.

Just a few days later, I was waiting for the subway at the station, and a girl walks past me. Her looks immediately recall the memory of the girl in the ER, but a few seconds of inspection determines it's definitely not her. The subway arrives 30 seconds later or so, and when the doors open the ER girl with the grey hair and cheekbones comes out of the train car that had stopped just in front of me. This was definitely her, as I not only recognize her peculiar face, but also the coat and necklace she was wearing.

This is probably the biggest moment of synchronicity I've experienced. Thought it was funny how coincidence brought the memory of a distinguished stranger to mind, and then a short moment later she appears just like that.

Another moment of synchronicity also happened at the subway. There's a band called Radio Birdman, who took their name from a misheard lyric from the song 1970 by The Stooges, which goes "Radio burning, up above". I was listening to that song as I was walking up a flight of stairs, and just as that lyric was sung, I saw a Radio Birdman concert poster on the wall.

I don't attach much meaning to these moments, even if it's nice to sometimes have a small counterweight to a rigorously materialistic mindset.