• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

assholeism.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
assholeism and nice people
ok im going to talk about how assholes are more spiritual than nice people but the asshole's happyness is more tranqual and equal were the nice persons happness is more up and down
now all your so called e'enlightened masters' are indeed the highest degree of asshole because they have dropped there ego, what does it mean to drop your ego it means to drop everything you learned up till this day to become free of all thought,to drop all ideaologies to drop all passion,to become more disapatched to drop all happyness and unhappy to just be thoughtless...now(i personaly dont follow the asshole way)but to be an asshole means to end all troubles forever but then at the same time you will never experince any joy either no happyness,no love,no dancing,no extacy,no singing,now life,
so following the way of the asshole means that 'type of happyness'note when i say asshole this includes the general asshole as in being mean to others,only thinking of yourself,only carring for yourself,dropping morality,and so fourth,note assholes are typicvally more happy in life in general now to drop your ego means to drop all of you attachments,whcich also means to drop all of your loved ones,and not identifying with your family,if you choose to follow the asshole way you have to be mean to others you have to become the baddess most none caring person you can become,infact the more evil the person the more he is an asshole,note why do i say enlightened masters are the highest assholes,..one because they themselfs sit in peace while they make tehre dicples or followers suffer in misery,hecne the asshole,and they dont care for there followers either becuse they cant love because they ahve no ego which means they dont form attachment,so if you die,it will not affect them,also they have no thoughts they are thoughtless which aslo means they never experince any pain ...but at the same time never any happyness...is almost like a person who conned life,...so they basicaly in a half sleep state for ever,ignoring life hence supreme asshole,...its like this.being ego less or dropping all thoughts is like a poor man who came to a rich mans house with many problems he had depression he was starving he stank and instead of getting dirty the rich man just kicked the poor man out his house problem solve....so to drop all thoughts is like that rih man its just ignoring all problems just dropping all thoughts forver means no more problems...problem solved...now you wont hav any problems but thne you also wont experince any joy,...note gurus and spiritual enlightened beings like buddha says that tis life is simply an illusion and a dream which means none of this exsists,no happyness no unhappyness once you reach that awakened state you become a 0 a nothingness just a half sleep being who stays the same forver and forever,now,nothing wrong with this but i personaly dont sccept any form of dead infact i want to live
on to the nice person now a nice person is not neccarily someone who is nice as in smiling and just helping everyone but rather someone who wants to experince life to enjoy but at the same time also WANTS to expeirnce paina nd suffering someone who builds there egos has goals and passions and fufilles them.,this can even be someone who experinces the divine but perhaps not the ultimate stte rather someone who can expeirnce god as a seperate self,and then them retaining there ego so that they as an individual can enjoy god rather rthat simply be a 0 or nothingness,.//so the worship of god is infact more enjoyable than meditation,.also a nice person is someone who fights can indeed hurt people but also who can be nice and forgive,so theres nothing of dropping the ego rather it is more experince each moments as they can and exmbraceing them fully,a nice person is deals with there problems instead of igoring them,a poor man knocking on the door of a rich man now,this poor man was depressed ,hungry,he stank and had aol saughts of problems,but instead of rejecting the poor man the rich man invited him him embraced him,offered him to wash himself in his shower,gave him cloths and money,fed him a good meal,uplifted him with kind words,....hene the difference between an asshole and nice person ...i follow the nuice way...so indeed a nic eperson has a full ego and proud,he wants to enjoy everything in life paina nd plesure thoughts,and contemplation,love sex hormony,peace everything a nice person is an enjoyer of life,a nice person is someone who wants life and wants o live,a nice person sees no death,of any kind be it ego ect,.....an asshole loves death he wants to be egoless,but a nice person wants life , life and more life,
any opinions?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Assholes are not more spiritual than nice people, they are just assholes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See forum rules:
8. Disallowed Content
Hard obscenities or mocking/insulting other members in repeatable elements such as custom user titles, avatars, signatures, and thread titles

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Can you go back to one or two sentences of incoherent, non punctuated mind vomit, please?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
on to the nice person now a nice person is not neccarily someone who is nice as in smiling and just helping everyone but rather someone who wants to experince life to enjoy but at the same time also WANTS to expeirnce paina nd suffering someone who builds there egos has goals and passions and fufilles them.,this can even be someone who experinces the divine but perhaps not the ultimate stte rather someone who can expeirnce god as a seperate self,and then them retaining there ego so that they as an individual can enjoy god rather rthat simply be a 0 or nothingness,.//so the worship of god is infact more enjoyable than meditation
I'm not sure about your definition of nice here, especially the bolded. I'd think that not-so-nice people want to enjoy life and have passions too..?

However, from one perspective at least, 'assholeism = enlightenment' makes sense. The asshole doesn't cater to others and lives life strictly for him/herself, unconstrained. See: left-hand path religions
The Left Hand Path is solitary, individualistic, personal, based on self development, self analysis, self empowerment. Altruism is materialistically equated as long term selfishness. [...]

* Emphasis on freethought, not dogma or strict systems.
* Highly individualistic.
* A distinct rejection of absolutes and moralism.
* Personal, not universal.
Not to say that LHP = assholeism, but they clearly have traits/values in common

chado

MBTI Type
infp
I'm not sure about your definition of nice here, especially the bolded. I'd think that not-so-nice people want to enjoy life and have passions too..?

However, from one perspective at least, 'assholeism = enlightenment' makes sense. The asshole doesn't cater to others and lives life strictly for him/herself, unconstrained. See: left-hand path religions
Not to say that LHP = assholeism, but they clearly have traits/values in common

thanks you actualy understood what my underlying meaning was and took the time read through the bad puncuation,....