• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ethical dilemma

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Will you be back for a following semester? Or is this is?
This is it. I'm here for four months. It would be an extraordinary feat to get me to stay in this town even a day longer than I have to.

Enyo

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Heh, I would have absolutely no problem with that. My problem is, I don't want either of us to be accused of anything by the school. Let's say I'm sleeping with her and she's grading my work, whether or not that influences her grading is irrelevant if the school finds out and determines that the mere appearance of impropriety is unacceptable. That's my issue.

Wait until the last day and have one hell of a good-bye. However, with that much build-up and anticipation, it had better be *very* good.

It all depends on if you're interested in sex or a relationship.

Last edited: