• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Great divergence and Greate convergence

Mole

Permabanned
Maximization of power and limitation of power is right and left, aren't both needed?

No, the limitation of power under liberal democracy consists of the separation of powers in Parliament into the lefthand side of Parliament and at the righthand side of Parliament. And the lefthand and righthand sides of Parliament are usually two different and independent political parties.

So the maximisation of power is completely outside of left and right. The maximisation of power seeks to abolish the separation of powers and so liberal democracy.

On the other hand, Islam openly seeks to maximise power in the name of Allah. So Islam seeks to destroy liberal democracy and place it with Theocracy and Sharia Law. We see this openly and clearly in Iran and the Islamic State.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
[MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] That is not Islam. Islam means submission (to surrender your will and limit your power to Allah). We're quite modern.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=3325] We're quite modern.

Coming from someone who believes that women should wear headscarves, that homosexuality is wrong, and that there is no difference between science and theory, thats quiet hard to believe.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Coming from someone who believes that women should wear headscarves, that homosexuality is wrong, and that there is no difference between science and theory, thats quiet hard to believe.
I don't care about your opinion. But wait, let me answer you that all this is correct and may be will change, it is in Gods hands. But why do you think i think theory and science is the same?

Peace

Edit: Quote me in context. I am not your enemy.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't care about your opinion. But wait, let me answer you that all this is correct and may be will change, it is in Gods hands. But why do you think i think theory and science is the same?

Peace

You say you don't care about my opinion; then two next sentences you ask for my opinion. :D

I say that you think science and theory is the same, because thats what you said in the homosexuality thread.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
You say you don't care about my opinion; then two next sentences you ask for my opinion. :D

I say that you think science and theory is the same, because thats what you said in the homosexuality thread.
Can you quote it for me?

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you quote it for me?

Yes.

He says that once a person asked him, why is it wrong to practise homosexuality if it is genetic and inherited from your parents? Why are you to blame? Zakir, first said that this is a hypothesis, and "science is not fact". Science is theories at best.