• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cooperation: Islam and Christianity

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, real hell is much worse. Like the prophet Muhammed and accidentally Plato says, what we experience in this life are only shaddows of the real.
So then you were wrong to equate a temporary forum ban with hell. At least you recognize that, not that any of us really knows what hell is anyway.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
So then you were wrong to equate a temporary forum ban with hell. At least you recognize that, not that any of us really knows what hell is anyway.
No, bann is hell for me. Because i have limited contact in real life with people. Actually no contact. Because I have Asperger, thats high functioning autism. And i know what hell is. From religions perspective, it certainly involves decay and stimulation of pain censors. You got that about Platos shaddows I presume.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, bann is hell for me. Because i have limited contact in real life with people. Actually no contact. Because I have Asperger, thats high functioning autism. And i know what hell is. From religions perspective, it certainly involves decay and stimulation of pain censors. You got that about Platos shaddows I presume.
So you have first-hand knowledge of hell? Please do share. I'm sure many people will be interested in reading your observations. By the way, how did you make it back out to tell?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
So you have first-hand knowledge of hell? Please do share. I'm sure many people will be interested in reading your observations. By the way, how did you make it back out to tell?
I'll tell you something. At another forum, a guy whom is older and wiser than most wrote this to me before when I was wild and went Berserk at the Ninja form. He defended me and was for truce. This was when I was 18, I am now 29. My wildness, my emotions, my pride has been broken now. They say if you want to know the meaning of life, look at a broken warrior. I am no more warrior. Here is the story, it says something. I am the goat. Martial Arts Planet - View Single Post - Who is the best ninja out there?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP

Autists are low functioning, i have high functioning Asperger/Autism. The reason I made it is because i worked hard to keep my sanity, the solitude was so much that i decayed. My original IQ is was extremely high, but because of hell it went down. I could have been INTP whom has highest IQ, but because of solitude and I miss people so much I am INFP. MB is BS. Whatever.