• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The greatest thing??

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Impermanence...

If life were to just go on forever.. how boring would our lives then be. We would accomplish nothing.. take everything for granted..

Impermanence gives life its value! It defines life, in fact.

Also "change"..

T

ThatGirl

The greatest thing in the world is understanding that there is no greatest thing, there is no better time, and all things are possible.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I like it when my dog rests his chin upon his paws, and he wobbles his head side to side a couple of times to get comfortable.

redacted

In a word what is the most wondrous/highest/greatest thing in this world?

Can be anything, an idea, a feeling, a moment a thing?

I'm curious if the answer is love or if there are a variety of things.

I'd definitely say love is the greatest thing. The first three months of a relationship...wow.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I can't explain this in a word so I will attempt to coin one for it.

The greatest thing in the world is when you peel an orange to find that there is no remnants of that intermediary hard yellowish layer left on the fruit.

The word I'm now coining to denote that is:

Arithnimopansis.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
It is....

hope is a defense mechanism

it is of little actual use

I'd say it can be more a survival mechanism and is of great use to those who use it to motivate themselves to survive desperate situations.

But on a more practical level, I shall go with MLTs.. mutton lettuce and tomato sandwiches, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is just right.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Experiencing Life.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like it when my dog rests his chin upon his paws, and he wobbles his head side to side a couple of times to get comfortable.

:wub:

Sleepy animals are one of the greatest things.