• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The greatest thing??

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
murkrow and Victor said it. I ain't talkin' bout that "we get along pretty good, let's get married" bullshit either. It's been too long! *stomps 'round*

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
murkrow and Victor said it. I ain't talkin' bout that "we get along pretty good, let's get married" bullshit either. It's been too long! *stomps 'round*
That's pretty good, but I'm not sure if it's the greatest. Withdrawal is a bitch.

My answer is 'I won't know until I experience it'.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's pretty good, but I'm not sure if it's the greatest. Withdrawal is a bitch.
Sure, but as they say: There's a love-shaped hole in my life. I try to fill it with money, drugs, and God, but none of that shit fits. :cool:

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
The greatest thing is to love and be loved in return.

Kinda makes me want to burst out in song...

I would say...

The greatest thing is to be fully understood, sought after and cherished.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Happiness/Ecstatic moments, of course.

If you need something more definite: topping a mountain completely alone

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Calm silence.

I can't explain this in a word so I will attempt to coin one for it.

The greatest thing in the world is when you peel an orange to find that there is no remnants of that intermediary hard yellowish layer left on the fruit.

The word I'm now coining to denote that is:

Arithnimopansis.

LOL

katzchen

MBTI Type
IntP
falling asleep in a comfortable place. Like next to a warm fire when you're snowed in. Or in the grass on a sunny day.