User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 69 of 69

  1. #61
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Brilliant @Cellmold. Also, humble. = Beauty
    Thanks, although you're giving me too much credit. It's more like a very hidden humblebrag.

    Being humble is more a consequence of realising my ego and self-image is far out of synch with my actual achievements and abilities.

    I'm just looking hard at myself for self worth. Not really made much progress at the moment but that's part of the challenge.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  2. #62

    Default

    Streams don't decide where to flow. What a gift it is to be alive
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Qlip liked this post

  3. #63
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,732

    Default

    we live because we live, we die because we die... any meaning it has is what we give it ourselves and we can make it mean something
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett
    Likes Kas, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  4. #64
    Senior(ita) Member Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Listening View Post
    Streams don't decide where to flow. What a gift it is to be alive
    I pressed "like" but I actually adored this response deeply.

  5. #65
    Senior(ita) Member Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we live because we live, we die because we die... any meaning it has is what we give it ourselves and we can make it mean something

    I have yet to see a response from you that I don't dig @whatever (whether I agree with what you say or not ). In this case I concur AND appreciate your thoughts on what gives meaning & personal accountability!
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    I pressed "like" but I actually adored this response deeply.

  7. #67
    She flew away. Angel Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Hmm... I suppose if I stop to think about it, I would live for love, and die to protect someone.

    As children are generally innocent by nature (and therefore don't know how to lie the way adults can), I believe that not only are they capable of deciding such things, but they are even more capable of doing so than we are.
    Break through the shackles of the mind... unless you like it that way, who am I to judge?

    BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/,https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1

    Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  8. #68
    Senior(ita) Member Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Hmm... I suppose if I stop to think about it, I would live for love, and die to protect someone.

    As children are generally innocent by nature (and therefore don't know how to lie the way adults can), I believe that not only are they capable of deciding such things, but they are even more capable of doing so than we are.
    Hmmm, interesting. I will have to think on this more. Thanks for revving my synapses
    Likes Angel Cake liked this post

  9. #69
    She flew away. Angel Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. I will have to think on this more. Thanks for revving my synapses
    No problem glad to be of help!
    Break through the shackles of the mind... unless you like it that way, who am I to judge?

    BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/,https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1

    Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NTs, what do you live for?
    By Nicki in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 02:44 PM
  2. [NT] What Do You Live For?
    By MoneyTick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:23 AM
  3. Do we live a lie of character?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 03:51 PM
  4. [SJ] What do we SJs have in common?
    By Habba in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 05:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO