• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do we live or die FOR?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Brilliant [MENTION=15392]Cellmold[/MENTION]. Also, humble. = Beauty

Thanks, although you're giving me too much credit. It's more like a very hidden humblebrag.

Being humble is more a consequence of realising my ego and self-image is far out of synch with my actual achievements and abilities.

I'm just looking hard at myself for self worth. Not really made much progress at the moment but that's part of the challenge.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
we live because we live, we die because we die... any meaning it has is what we give it ourselves and we can make it mean something :)

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
we live because we live, we die because we die... any meaning it has is what we give it ourselves and we can make it mean something :)

I have yet to see a response from you that I don't dig [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] (whether I agree with what you say or not :) ). In this case I concur AND appreciate your thoughts on what gives meaning & personal accountability!

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... I suppose if I stop to think about it, I would live for love, and die to protect someone.

As children are generally innocent by nature (and therefore don't know how to lie the way adults can), I believe that not only are they capable of deciding such things, but they are even more capable of doing so than we are.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Hmm... I suppose if I stop to think about it, I would live for love, and die to protect someone.

As children are generally innocent by nature (and therefore don't know how to lie the way adults can), I believe that not only are they capable of deciding such things, but they are even more capable of doing so than we are.

Hmmm, interesting. I will have to think on this more. Thanks for revving my synapses :newwink: