• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Light

Mole

Permabanned
Hillsong and Serial Child Sexual Abuse

Whenever I see this thread title, the Hillsong song gets in my head. :doh:

The father, Frank Houston, of the founder of Hillsong, Brian Houston was a serial child sex abuser. And the son, Brian Houston, and founder of Hillsong, covered up this criminal behaviour, hid it from the police, and aided and abeted it. Click on Hillsong's Brian Houston failed to report abuse and had conflict of interest – royal commission | Australia news | The Guardian

Are clinging to irrational beliefs worth the sexual abuse of even one child, never mind ten thousand?

ataru

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Frightening children with tales of the horrors of Hell is child abuse.

Child abuse is built into the Christian story, from the story of God, Abraham and Isaac, to the story of the torture of the Son of God on the Cross.

Stories of child abuse are emotionally powerful and our meant to coerce us emotionally.

And these stories are taught to children because children are far more susceptible to emotional coercion.

Child rearing contributes to our personality, and we now have a choice between child abuse and helping our children achieve their life goals.

Child abuse tends to lead to a bullying personality, while helping child rearing tends to lead to an empathic and creative personality.

I have a question where does it say that christ was born on December 25 or he died on friday or celebrating Halloween is okay.

Mole

Permabanned
I have a question where does it say that christ was born on December 25 or he died on friday or celebrating Halloween is okay.

Our ur-religion, the religion on which so many other are based, is astrology.

Astrology follows the movement of the stars and the seasons, so December 25 and Halloween have been set by the movement of the stars and the seasons from time immemorial. Click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9f0XU_S78

Unfortunately astronomy has shown that astrology does not know anything about the movement of the stars, and today no astronomer believes in astrology, nonetheless at the back of almost all women's magazines is a section devoted to astrology. This is because women are oppressed by the patriarchy and seek a way out through astrology.