• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Terrorists and SEALS

á´…eparted

passages
Cowards. I reported this. Who said it is allright to call others troll and be insensitive? And i bite.

If your goal is to intimidate it's not going to work, and is only going to succeed in making your image even worse. And announcing that you reported a post is supposed to do what? Suddenly make I or others fearful or guilty for making a statement? It does you absolutely no benefit to announce you reported something. Considering your past topics have been very antagonistic (one being shut down for being so if I recall correctly), posting content that is immensely controversial and known for being so, and adding little substance, it's very difficult for anyone to take you seriously or suspect anything but trolling actvity.

Further, I find it to be extremely unlikely that someone would profess "I support terrorists." and actually mean it. If you do then that's immensely reprehensible in and of itself.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Both are killing, but longbow is coward. Angry fighters are honorable. Of course then i dont mean those suicide bombers.

You said that longbows were peaceful, which is the thing that led to it being cowardly.

So how are longbows peaceful?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And, yes, if you're going to take shots, it takes more courage to get down on to the field than to take shots from a distance away, either literally or metaphorically. That much is obvious.
And why would you want me to attack you?
Because attacking people is the courageous thing to do.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Once more he stepped into the street
And to his lips again
Laid his long pipe of smooth straight cane;
And ere he blew three notes (such sweet
Soft notes as yet musician's cunning
Never gave the enraptured air)
There was a rustling that seemed like a bustling
Of merry crowds justling at pitching and hustling,
Small feet were pattering, wooden shoes clattering
Little hands clapping and little tongues chattering.
And, like fowls in a farm-yard when barley is scattering,
Out came the children running.
All the little boys and girls,
With rosy cheeks and flaxen curls,
And sparkling eyes and teeth like pearls,
Tripping and skipping, ran merrily after
The wonderful music with shouting and laughter

from The Pied Piper of Hamelin, by Robert Browning

hey, Mustafa! Please remember to keep things CIVIL here, meaning please quit yelling at everyone who is responding to your thread... responding to threads and questioning people is what people DO on forums

if you want to share information without getting feedback, please feel free to start a blog :)

this is your first in thread warning to knock it off

Last edited:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
hey, Mustafa! Please remember to keep things CIVIL here, meaning please quit yelling at everyone who is responding to your thread... responding to threads and questioning people is what people DO on forums

if you want to share information without getting feedback, please feel free to start a blog :)

this is your first in thread warning to knock it off
Dont you see what happened? your a hypocrit according to the Quran. Because you think I am yelling against you and are afraid. What are you afraid for?

And how do I start a blog?

I want to reply to the calm and civil jscrothers, not the passive agressive ^%. I dont care who is or his proxy abuse which he uses you for. And you both are prime examples of the germane cowardice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
You said that longbows were peaceful, which is the thing that led to it being cowardly.

So how are longbows peaceful?
I didnt mean longbows were peaceful, they are a tool of war and for killing (like #%$&&^% tries to get me banned/killed by coward means from a distance and he is not courageous). And exactly like that are SEALS and their Guns (longbows). Like *&^*. I am just saying the truth.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
And, yes, if you're going to take shots, it takes more courage to get down on to the field than to take shots from a distance away, either literally or metaphorically. That much is obvious.Because attacking people is the courageous thing to do.
Yes and no. It depends if the person has done something wrong and violated the truth that INTPs value and the integrity which INFPs value. Hence timocrasy (which i mentioned in the first post).

Peace :)

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
And I think the moderation team has something to learn [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think i get what he's saying but maybe not. I am not a mind reader and i sort of agree

terroist don't consider them self terroist. if you are passionate about a cause whatever it is and the rest of the world is calling you a terroist you may not believe that because though you are instilling terror you do that to change things for the greater good. its the idea of you need to cause cause to get peace, which i don't fully agree with, but i'm not muslim nor from the middle east so i can not relate at all. but take some things that happen the us that people call patriotic like not letting refugees in or turning back illegals cops kiling people because the person moved suspiciously or was mentally ill but we do not call those action terroism cuz its related to our home government. or what about people here fighting against police brutality? the riots blah blah from an outsider it looks like terroism but that is not the ultimate goal is to reach an ideal and the only way to get people to listen is to something drastic.

maybe i got the whole thing wrong.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dont you see what happened? your a hypocrit according to the Quran. Because you think I am yelling against you and are afraid. What are you afraid for?

And how do I start a blog?

I want to reply to the calm and civil jscrothers, not the passive agressive ____. I dont care who is or his proxy abuse which he uses you for. And you both are prime examples of the germane cowardice.

And I think the moderation team has something to learn [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

You start a blog by going to the top of the page and clicking blog for one option (that would be the type of blog that you would have more control over) for an on forum blog you would click on the section member blogs (the section right above the graveyard) and start a thread.

And absolutely no need to go and tell me that I am a moral coward for asking you to keep on this side of the forum rules... By doing that I am showing mercy, which is in accordance with most faiths. I'm not showing fear or yelling at you, I'm simply asking for you to communicate with others in a polite and civil manner. You get offended when others aren't nice to you, so why not lead by example?

My post was an official in thread warning... Not a personal response... Criticizing me personally for it is kind of tacky :)

Useful note: generally speaking, if a mod posts in thread in a font color other than black they are probably just doing their job, not interjecting their personal opinions...

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That was an accidental thread lock... Sorry... Killing time between my chemistry midterm and work :(

Proceed (nicely) with your arguments!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was an accidental thread lock... Sorry... Killing time between my chemistry midterm and work :(

Proceed (nicely) with your arguments!

Uhhh, huh. I again had a post written out and the keyboard popped up. Luckily I learned from last time and it only happened once...lol. good luck with mid-terms. Was wondering since there was no detour on how to seperate oil out into the different byproducts.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uhhh, huh. I again had a post written out and the keyboard popped up. Luckily I learned from last time and it only happened once...lol. good luck with mid-terms. Was wondering since there was no detour on how to seperate oil out into the different byproducts.

:blush: I'm sorry for being inept...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok... I did it again (i think I already used today's supply of luck!) :doh:

Unlock take two?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok... I did it again (i think I already used today's supply of luck!) :doh:

Unlock take two?

I think certain types would say it's a subconscious thing and you should get help from a therapist because you apparently have hidden urges you don't recognize and you are in denial

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
A new path, verbal dialectics

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/philosophy-and-spirituality/79611-terrorists-seals.html

Hello :)

I want to apologize for taking the law in my hands and "yelling" (I wasnt angry, more frustrated) at ____. He deprived me of my freedom. Before i didnt separate between verbal and battlefield dialectics (open discussion). This is not war and I am not coward. The brave is he who convinces the other of his opinion. ____ failed when he didnt do that. But i want to tell him, that wont be case on the battlefield.

Thanks [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did not mean to lock the other thread... I'm on my phone between taking my chem midterm and going to work and my fingers hate me :(

It is now unlocked thanks to people pointing that out to me!
[MENTION=26151]Mustafa[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Other note... I'm a she, not a he ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/philosophy-and-spirituality/79611-terrorists-seals.html

Hello :)

I want to apologize for taking the law in my hands and "yelling" (I wasnt angry, more frustrated) at ___. He deprived me of my freedom. Before i didnt separate between verbal and battlefield dialectics (open discussion). This is not war and I am not coward. The brave is he who convinces the other of his opinion. ____ failed when he didnt do that. But i want to tell him, that wont be case on the battlefield.

Thanks [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

The brave is he who attempts to when odds are against him. Not who win. The brave take risks, it's irregardless of who wins.

Coward is he who backs down out of fear. Coward is not someone who looks for a win-win solution. That is someone who is smart and caring. A smart person would figure out how everyone could enjoy the mountain. You are confusing your words and it's messing with your actions in regard to trying to be who you wanna be.