• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Was Kurt Cobain the Jesus of Suburbia?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
superthumb.jpg

CobainRomaPavitt1.jpg

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kurt was in the band Nirvana, not Heaven.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can't imagine Kurt taking his deification all that well.

I could take this joke one step further but I'm sure for many it's still "too soon".

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kurt was in the band Nirvana, not Heaven.

He was a poet of the common man, and of the street. The wise men always meet on the street.

Anyway, oh no! I forgot! that's Bob Dylan!

images

Oh no wait, I think they like to cycle their Christ-like rockstars every couple of years, one for each season even!

Tupac is totally Christmas. I don't know, John Lennon is easter I guess. And of course by "they" I mean, multi-billion dollar conglomerates who like to commercialize artistry into a product and image. Oh yay, can't wait to get my new "SEX PISTOLS NEVERMIND THe BULLOCKS" box-set, with never before seen backstage drunken, homeless bloodied fist-cuff punk brawls!!

yaaaaay.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Life is fuckin' hard, man

Shit, all you can do is smoke

the_jesus_of_suburbia_by_oxycontinangel-d775b9s.jpg

But I guess no one really gets it. You have to sort of get it, to get it, do you get it?

YOGI+RANGER+INFINITY+RUN.gif

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was a poet of the common man, and of the street. The wise men always meet on the street.

Anyway, oh no! I forgot! that's Bob Dylan!

images

Oh no wait, I think they like to cycle their Christ-like rockstars every couple of years, one for each season even!

Tupac is totally Christmas. I don't know, John Lennon is easter I guess. And of course by "they" I mean, multi-billion dollar conglomerates who like to commercialize artistry into a product and image. Oh yay, can't wait to get my new "SEX PISTOLS NEVERMIND THe BULLOCKS" box-set, with never before seen backstage drunken, homeless bloodied fist-cuff punk brawls!!

yaaaaay.