• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Philosophers (Volume II)

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.Heidegger
2.Wittgenstein
3.Nietzsche
4.Schopenhauer

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
welfare-of-humanity-quote-obama-camus.jpg

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ancient - Siddhartha Gautama, Hakuin, Bodhidharma, Jesus
modern- Albert Einstein, Ursula Goodenough

I like Kant's categorical imperative (act according to the moral laws that you believe should be universally implemented instead of merely considering the immediate context, and each person should be treated as an end in themselves instead of a means to an end). I also like Nietzsche's philosophy of art but don't care for him otherwise.

Pinker85

Winnie the Pooh ...

Cute-Winnie-The-Pooh-Quotes-And-Sayings-1.jpg

Cute-Winnie-The-Pooh-Quotes-And-Sayings-4.jpg

large.png

Pinky from Pinky and The Brain

Brain: Has it ever occurred to you, Pinklet, that your scarf is constricting the bloodflow to your head?
Pinky: Yes! And it keeps my neck all cozy-warm.

Bugs Bunny:

Bugs Bunny: Like the man said: Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.

Bugs Bunny: No, no! I don't want to go! I'm too young to fly! Stop! I've got a wife and kids - millions of kids! Help! I don't wanna be a hero!

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1.Wittgenstein
2.Hegel (Disagree with most of his work, but it's interesting)
3.Nietzsche

Thanks for the tag :)

sonictard

Madison Parker
Tori Black
Kayla Carrera
Rachel Roxxx

and ...Woody Obama, wait, Harrelson Barack...nope

Barack Harrelson Obama

doh

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. CS Lewis 2. Wittgenstein 3. Albert Camus 4. Dostoevsky 5. Lev Shestov 6. Lenny Bruce? This forum has a universal attraction for W