• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

POLTERGIESTS? or what?

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
Last week at work I had an awesome experience. I was walking down the corridor in a nursing home about 10.30pm everyone was in bed asleep and there was no windows opened in the building, it wasn't a windy night anyway, or a hot day but a fire door that was shut opened and shut about 1.5 feet wide right in front of me!!. Now I told my work collegue and she pointed out to me they don't open and shut on their own, which is true and they are very heavy anyway, I need to push very hard to open them. Then about half an hour later I heard rappings coming form upstairs..

Me being the very brave piglet rushed upstairs and checked all the rooms and all the residents where asleep in bed.

Honestly I don't believe in ghosts, and I wasn't hallucinating, I was sober and work focused. My hairs on my arms was on their end and I was pretty amazed.

I checked the door frame and everything was fine.

WTF???

Has anyone got any light to shed on this
Has anyone else had any "poltergeist" activity,where by you can actually see things move on their own
I might have to to believe, after all, I can't ENFP it, my logic says There must have been a scientific explanation, but I don't know any.

I want answers, both scientifically and other.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe in ghosts. For anyone who doesn't, if you put a serious effect into searching for ghosts you will find them (although I suggest that you don't). I know people who see ghosts/spirits/demons. They're not crazy. They're probably more intelligent and reasonable than most people. I know someone's who's experienced and can deal with ghosts.

Anyone die recently in your facility?

Also, not to stereotype, but throw this post up in the INFJ section, and you'll get more responses :) They tend to be sensitive and able to interact with spirits.

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
No one has died in 6 months there.

I wouldn't mind seeing a ghost, but please at least look like whinnie the pooh, and hand me a flower or something:bye:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know why if someone doesn't believe in ghosts they don't actively seek it out and try to find it themselves rather than forming opinions and sticking by them, just because they can.

Seek and ye shall find.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last week at work I had an awesome experience. I was walking down the corridor in a nursing home about 10.30pm everyone was in bed asleep and there was no windows opened in the building, it wasn't a windy night anyway, or a hot day but a fire door that was shut opened and shut about 1.5 feet wide right in front of me!!.
And it never occured to you it could have been just someone playing a prank on you?

Now I told my work collegue and she pointed out to me they don't open and shut on their own, which is true and they are very heavy anyway, I need to push very hard to open them. Then about half an hour later I heard rappings coming form upstairs..
So do you believe in aliens too? :dry:

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
And it never occured to you it could have been just someone playing a prank on you?

So do you believe in aliens too? :dry:

It wasn't a prank there was no one there behind the door when i went in to investigate..

But you have a good point, I do believe ET's are out there somewhere. I just find it difficult to understand how invisible Beings can physically move objects

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't know why if someone doesn't believe in ghosts they don't actively seek it out and try to find it themselves rather than forming opinions and sticking by them, just because they can.

Seek and ye shall find.

I have trouble believing in life after death. There is no proof, except experience

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have trouble believing in life after death. There is no proof, except experience

Lots of people do. I'm just saying that if you are curious then go see for yourself to verify with your own eyes what anomalies take place, or lack thereof.

Experimenting is the only way to come to a conclusion, even if scientific proof can't yet explain it. There's no one stopping you but you.

If you disbelieve then it shouldn't be a problem. Just go there to point out the bullshit... Or lack thereof.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It wasn't a prank there was no one there behind the door when i went in to investigate..
Because they waited around for you to inspect? It could just have been someone, that wanted to use the door and then moved on, changed mind or realised wrong door.

But you have a good point, I do believe ET's are out there somewhere. I just find it difficult to understand how invisible Beings can physically move objects
:woot:

It's so easy to off load the stuff we don't understand immediately. :yesss:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe the frame or floor is warped. If there are multiple floors, maybe it was caused by vibrations from another floor. Dunno. Maybe it was a raccoon or something. I like raccoons.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
IT WAS A WEATHER BALLOON, NOTHING BUT A WEATHER BALLOON... I don't know. Earthquake? Directed energy weapons? I'm still picturing somebody behind the door who pushed it open, then walked or ran away someplace before you got to the door to look for them. I have had conversations with people who have paranormal experiences, people who have seen the objects in their house thrown all over the place and stuff trashed, while they were in the house and nobody else was there. I interpret everything as somebody harassing them with directed energy weapons. In this situation, I don't know, because I can't see the layout of the place, to be able to imagine someone opening a door and then running away and hiding behind something where you can't see them, or going into another room where you can't see them. I'd have to see a diagram of the building.

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
IT WAS A WEATHER BALLOON, NOTHING BUT A WEATHER BALLOON... I don't know. Earthquake? Directed energy weapons? I'm still picturing somebody behind the door who pushed it open, then walked or ran away someplace before you got to the door to look for them. I have had conversations with people who have paranormal experiences, people who have seen the objects in their house thrown all over the place and stuff trashed, while they were in the house and nobody else was there. I interpret everything as somebody harassing them with directed energy weapons. In this situation, I don't know, because I can't see the layout of the place, to be able to imagine someone opening a door and then running away and hiding behind something where you can't see them, or going into another room where you can't see them. I'd have to see a diagram of the building.

Directed energy weapons?
where do i buy one of them from hehe, sounds like fun

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
Directed energy weapons?
where do i buy one of them from hehe, sounds like fun

Not sure. Someday I will try to reverse engineer an extremely cheap primitive one for research and demonstration purposes. I don't know where super advanced high tech ones come from. Probably somewhere in China.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know me sooo well, I feel :wubbie:

now stop staring at me!!

I think I get like this when online more than offline, because I cannot read body language.

only because you take your time to get to know one.

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
only because you take your time to get to know one.

only because they might leave, and then what...
i cry a lot, thats what. so i go round the houses first , snooping. there are so many people in here i want to know them all but can't decide which one first:doh: