• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How could society can be better

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What do believe that there are ways to make a better society in earth ?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The molemen deserve nothing.

tumblr_m3bs0dFe6l1qh59n0o2_250.gif

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If the Super Rich and Powerful were no longer super rich nor powerful.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
draon9 for supreme dictator of the world, with me as your second in command. what do you say?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Higher pay for cops
More cops
Renewable energy
corporates being taxed less on the condition that they employ a certain quota of people
religion being prohibited from taught to children under 16 or 18
more public transport

What am I a democrat or a republican?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd ban Full House and destroy every single DVD and VHS tape of it in existence.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I did rule the world, I'd try to settle disputes and promote science and rationalism while leaving a place for religion. Basically, I'd want to create the United Federation of Planets.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I did rule the world, I'd try to settle disputes and promote science and rationalism while leaving a place for religion. Basically, I'd want to create the United Federation of Planets.
You'd still let the Bajorans keep their silly earrings?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jews go back to Israel, toppling the Illuminati from the clutches of power, end of feminism and the gay rights movement, exposition on the global warming hoax in mainstream media, true freedom of the press and free speech worldwide, removal of lobbying groups from politics, certain big unethical corporations biting the bullet (especially big pharma), guaranteed minimum income, rewriting of trade laws to protect citizens etc. We have a lot of work to do.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I will convince every bigoted fool that if they want peace, you will have to accept each, but that is your viewpoint.
I will put every sane calculated murderer in acid alive so that could serve as a warning to every planned murdered in the future.
I will put out flat tax for those who income is about ten thousand a year

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jews go back to Israel, toppling the Illuminati from the clutches of power, end of feminism and the gay rights movement, exposition on the global warming hoax in mainstream media, true freedom of the press and free speech worldwide, removal of lobbying groups from politics, certain big unethical corporations biting the bullet (especially big pharma), guaranteed minimum income, rewriting of trade laws to protect citizens etc. We have a lot of work to do.

You have been outed now and shown your true colors. My Illuminati plan is succeeding.