• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Little Girls Unleash F-Bombs For Feminism

Mane

Permabanned
Is this feminist though? It isn't pushing girls into STEM, it's just shaming 7 year old girls for been girly.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i hate comparative morality. so much. like this is so much worse than that? oh! point proven!

of fucking course misogyny is worse than cursing! does that mean we should have little girls say fuck a lot on camera and praise them for it? ehhh

Lark

i hate comparative morality. so much. like this is so much worse than that? oh! point proven!

of fucking course misogyny is worse than cursing! does that mean we should have little girls say fuck a lot on camera and praise them for it? ehhh

Here's someone talking a bit of sense. ;)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

This is one of the dumbest trends going on right now. Oh wow, X group has it worse so now group Z has to shut up about everything? Huh? How does that even help group X? It strikes me as punitive measures against group Z that doesn't even do anything to address the problems of group X.

There's a lot of people pushing this who have no idea about how massively it's going to fail. The only people in group Z that are ever going to go along with this are the masochists of group Z, or the ones that don't recognize it for what it is.

Lark

This is one of the dumbest trends going on right now. Oh wow, X group has it worse so now group Z has to shut up about everything? Huh? How does that even help group X? It strikes me as punitive measures against group Z that doesn't even do anything to address the problems of group X.

There's a lot of people pushing this who have no idea about how massively it's going to fail. The only people in group Z that are ever going to go along with this are the masochists of group Z, or the ones that don't recognize it for what it is.

All in all nothing like mentioning the f**king IRA to try and shut up a poster on this very forum.

KitchenFly

I liked the YouTube video when I was that age i utilised the F__k word in some conversations within some contexts and found the power of it quite enjoyable and kinda power full.

It's only a video on YouTube , and it's only the F_ck word, I think content in context, this video is ok. If it was a presentation within a school hall assembly then I would think the message could have been delivered in a more adult phycological manner with a cleaner potent understanding delivered. And I most likely would have thought the school could have done a better job in teaching how to deliver an effective message.

If it was on Free to air TV then I would have thought well thats not quite appropriate that should be on YouTube or in some selective viewing environment.

As for the 2w1 rosy look alike at the end of the clip she has an attitude problem but then again most disintegrated 2's that have gone to 8 have a major attitude problem and seek to shock to get there half baked biases viewed and embraced. And they are quite happy to work hard towards manipulating others and even bulling those who are smaller or weaker than them self to get there way. I guess there is the logic of being big and fat, it's easier to intimidate other with the surface based appearance of strength and power.

"Anyway Iv got better things to do, apparently there are a set of YouTube videos of dogs jerking of with there front paws,. I gotta see that..."

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All in all nothing like mentioning the f**king IRA to try and shut up a poster on this very forum.
How is mentioning the IRA trying to "silence" someone? People have a very odd definition of that word these days.

Can you explain why it's wrong and offensive for me to mention the IRA when it's not part of the discussion previously, but you can bring up Israel in reference to statistics about hate crimes? Like, what the hell do hate crimes in the U.S. have to do with Palestinians?

I didn't do anything you didn't do.

And yes, I do consider it a tad hypocritical for an Irish person to condemn Israel for using terrorism against the British. I'm not necessarily saying that either are right, but they really did kind of do the same thing there.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only part that slightly bothers me is that the kids are blind to why they're doing this. If they truly believe in the cause, then by all means, go for it! But if someone made them do it then I am disappointed. The whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Not female superiority.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only part that slightly bothers me is that the kids are blind to why they're doing this. If they truly believe in the cause, then by all means, go for it! But if someone made them do it then I am disappointed. The whole point of feminism is EQUALITY. Not female superiority.

Yeah, I'm not sure what they're promoting in terms of superiority... but i think if kids are doing this video, they should know why. Of course, I don't know if they were "made" to do it, maybe they do believe in it and understand it. One of my best friends has three daughters, and he's instilled a healthy sensibility of themselves as both female and as people who aren't boxed in by society's expectations for girls, from the time they were young.

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What types do you see the two downright condescending empowered women as being? [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]
Heh, there's not much data, but let's see. (typism alert)

First woman is laughing, but there's no joke. :mellow: ESFP 7w6
Second woman seems bossy and way overconfident about the proper way to raise a child. ENTJ 8w7

KitchenFly

Heh, there's not much data, but let's see. (typism alert)

First woman is laughing, but there's no joke. :mellow: ESFP 7w6
Second woman seems bossy and way overconfident about the proper way to raise a child. ENTJ 8w7

Wow that's interesting I agree with the first one and will rethink the second one, you maybe correct Rasofy. Thanks.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think its right to have girls swear like that especially if they really have no idea what they're saying, now after the video they don't care using it. ugh. Like it's really really obvious to the opposers of feminism that misogyny is worse than swearing but there's a lot of people out there both feminist or not who hate swearing and you can easily make an assumption that they don't care about your side and they're right and that just leads to nothing solved.

I agree that the message can only be achieved partially and only focused on should girls be using the fuck word? Honestly, there shouldn't be any age restriction but only when the girl totally knows what it means and how severe it is and in my opinion, use the word when it actually matters.