• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Illusions on the Tree of Life - Hermetic Kabbalah. Video

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Description: The 'Illusions' are a set of relatively modern correspondences which relate to the ten sephiroth of the Tree of Life. They are of particular relevance to anyone doing practical Kabbalistic work.

I found this quite interesting and see much truth in it, so why not share? He talks some about Jungs theories of the psyche and its pretty much about psychology and follow similar ideas, not so much about spirituality(or actually connects the two in similar way to jung, due to hermetic ideas).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll have to watch this when I'm not at work, but Kabbalah is amazingly astute with relation to many aspects of perception and thought, especially as appropriated by 19th century magicians.

Chthonic

Too slow. I don't have the patience to watch vids. Just tried to find a summary or this in written form but not to be found. Pity it would have been interesting to me otherwise. Oh well, I'll subscribe to the thread and pick out the details from the discussion. :newwink:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Too slow. I don't have the patience to watch vids. Just tried to find a summary or this in written form but not to be found. Pity it would have been interesting to me otherwise. Oh well, I'll subscribe to the thread and pick out the details from the discussion. :newwink:

It has too large amount of info there to be any sort of summary and random details tells nothing because its so much about the big picture. So you are going to have to watch it if you want he info:D