• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't see how God could plausibly exist (Christian definition of God)

Beorn

Permabanned
I am mocking the stupidity of the christian belief for my own entertainment. There is nothing hypocritical or pointless about that.

So you find your own perceived truth to be depressing and find pleasure in the perceived illusions of others.

That seems rather pathetic.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I am mocking the stupidity of the christian belief for my own entertainment. There is nothing hypocritical or pointless about that.

If you can't see how that is hypocritical then you need to turn 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicodemus

So you find your own perceived truth to be depressing and find pleasure in [the mockery of] the perceived illusions of others.

That seems rather pathetic.
It is. But I cannot choose to be blind or believe in what I know to be lies.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
You love to sit back on your high horse of intellectualism (your avatar conveys this perfectly), and judge those whose belief's you *think* must be false because because of your "impossible" intellect's inability to see how they could fit into a Universe governed by science and laws.

This inability is a lack of your open mindedness.

While doing this, you love to rip on the retarded masses who you see drinking from the opiate trough of religion.

Explaining this tires me.

Nicodemus

You love to sit back on your high horse of intellectualism (your avatar conveys this perfectly), and judge those whose belief's you *think* must be false because because of your "impossible" intellect's inability to see how they could fit into a Universe governed by science and laws.

This inability is a lack of your open mindedness.

While doing this, you love to rip on the retarded masses who you see drinking from the opiate trough of religion.

Explaining this tires me.
I still cannot see the hypocrisy.

Nicodemus

You wrote the post in order to explain something to me. You failed. Now you accuse me of being unable to understand your explanation. Would you not say that the most reasonable thing to do now were to explain it in another, better way, so that you can complete your task?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I merely see that continuing to try to explain it to you is pointless...

I'm done with you now.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
This is the point at which discretion becomes the greater part of valor...

Good day Sir.