• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I posted on this islam extremists youtube page and the responses i got..

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont have a slightest clue what your point is. But the violence is not religious by nature, its cultural. Christians have done equally bad(if not worse) things in the past than muslims have, so talking about history makes no sense either. Also not all muslims are alike, just like not all who believe in jesus are alike(reading between the lines it looks as if you are trying to over generalize the muslim population).

You seemed to allege that the current (say, last 20-30 years' worth or so) of violence by Muslims in the Middle East, was due to expansionism or encroachment by other powers, and was as such, a justifiable reaction.

I was pointing out that rather, it is Islam which has been expansionist and violent, long before any of us were born, indeed back to its inception, even before the Crusades.
And that hostage taking and slavery is nothing new from Islamists, either; and that they have been troubling the United States long before 'Western Imperialism' -- indeed, even when the United States themselves, were just free from being colonies themselves.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You seemed to allege that the current (say, last 20-30 years' worth or so) of violence by Muslims in the Middle East, was due to expansionism or encroachment by other powers, and was as such, a justifiable reaction.

I was pointing out that rather, it is Islam which has been expansionist and violent, long before any of us were born, indeed back to its inception, even before the Crusades.
And that hostage taking and slavery is nothing new from Islamists, either; and that they have been troubling the United States long before 'Western Imperialism' -- indeed, even when the United States themselves, were just free from being colonies themselves.

I was saying that its no wonder that young muslims born and raised in europe go to middle east to join isis or what ever, because of the shit that they need to put up with constantly from retarded people. And seriously, isis has good and real reasons to hate america and their minion countries, but that doesent justify terrorism. I mean majority of muslims doesent think that terrorism is good, but still they get labeled as those people who make terrorist attacks, because they are muslims. I mean its kinda like if you and everyone else tell a kid all his life what a completely failure he is, he is likely to become a complete failure.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now you're just heaping error upon error into some sort of erroneous tower of babel.

It'll end badly.

I like to live on the edge YO