• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hugs, smiles, and complements :)

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Hi guys. I've been working on a plan to make this site a more kind and joyous place. The plan is to make this thread and have everyone compliment the person above. Feel free to do as many as you want--it will only make everyone's day brighter! Join in on changing the social dynamic on here for the better.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You care a lot about people that can't do anything for you.

lhodses

i applaud mychemicalkilljoy for taking the lead and suggesting this idea to improve our courtesies toward one another. :)

thanks, friend!

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Awe no problem. I'm changing this up a bit since i don't want to steal anyone's compliment. Complement either the person above you OR anyone who hasn't been complimented. That way, we share the love.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you are a very kind person who never fails to make this place happy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi guys. I've been working on a plan to make this site a more kind and joyous place. The plan is to make this thread and have everyone compliment the person above. Feel free to do as many as you want--it will only make everyone's day brighter! Join in on changing the social dynamic on here for the better.
You seem nice enough…

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You make some interesting threads. And your username + avatar strangely makes me happy, idk it makes me thing of all things magical and fantastical, it's nice.

Oh and OP your positivity is refreshingly naive, I like the idea for this thread :p

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cool avatar. you're hot for an INTP.

haha. you're hot and I adore female INTPs

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
That's not me in my avatar btw, it's the lead from one of my favourite bands :p But I'ma pretend that compliment is for me anyway. :newwink:

Compliment for you: you seem nice and I usually like ENFPs irl.