• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teenage Virgin Demon Slayers

Bullet

It's interesting that as we write teenage virgins are being sold as sex slaves in the public market in the Islamic State after their parents and brothers have been murdered in front of them.

It's a contrast between the triviality of Western entertainment and the seriousness of the Islamic State.

Whoa...guy! That's a bit of a leap you made there. Teenage Virgin Demon Slayers =/= sex slaves in the Islamic State. If anything, the TVDS would kick slave traders' ass and expel their demons back to the underworld.

Young-Arizona-exorcist-Brynne-Larson-BBC-Three.jpg

The power of Christ compels you!!!

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
Whoa...guy! That's a bit of a leap you made there. Teenage Virgin Demon Slayers =/= sex slaves in the Islamic State. If anything, the TVDS would kick slave traders' ass and expel their demons back to the underworld.

Young-Arizona-exorcist-Brynne-Larson-BBC-Three.jpg

The power of Christ compels you!!!

If I was a demon, I'd ask, "God, are you fucking kidding me?" XD

Bullet

If I was a demon, I'd ask, "God, are you fucking kidding me?" XD

If I was a demon, I would troll people for no apparent reason. Like rearranging items in their home, randomly turning lights on/off, levitating pets, etc...

I'd also give people sleep paralysis and make shadows in their bedroom in hopes of instilling nightmares.

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
If I was a demon, I would troll people for no apparent reason. Like rearranging items in their house, randomly turning lights on and off, levitating pets, etc...

I'd also give people sleep paralysis and make shadows in their bedroom in hopes of instilling nightmares.

I do all those anyway. :D

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Demons have been around for a long time. After all, Jesus was famous for casting out demons and not charging for it. The Roman Catholic Church has an official association of exorcists whose job it is to cast out demons in the name of Jesus. And just yesterday the Catholic Archbishop of Parramatta, Sydney, Australia, called the Islamic State, demonic. And every celebrity with a drug problem is struggling with their demons, has overcome their demons, or sadly, has succumbed to these very same demons.

Demons can smell the scent of evil, but fortunately, virgins only have the odour of scanctity about them. So demons can't touch them.

The teenage virgin, Maria Goretti (1890-1902), a saint and martyr, gave up her life rather than give up her virginity. So Saint Maria Goretti is the patron saint of purity and virginity.

She was 12. Losing her virginity?? Oh God.

I would not be surprised if this actually found its way onto the Syfy channel at some point or another.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
If I was a demon, I would troll people for no apparent reason. Like rearranging items in their home, randomly turning lights on/off, levitating pets, etc...

And those things actually cause more real destruction than any wanton violence ever could. People end up destroying themselves over it.

I keep thinking of the point made in Good Omens where the demon Crowley arranges that the construction of the M25 in England, (through the slight adjustment of blueprints and build orders), is not only a demonic and hellish symbol in it's shape, but it also causes myriad small frustrations to the motorists traversing it. And in those myriad small ways thousands upon thousands of souls are driven insane with fury and cause mass self destruction and negative interactions with others, which leaps from person to person. Resulting in all forms of murder, robbery, rape....etc.

Far worse than merely killing a few people himself.

He also sets up numerous telemarketing companies and cold callers. He's a demon with a bigger vision.

3r89g.jpg