• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You are stranded on a deserted island

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTJ and Male. (Male because I'm married so no hanky-panky.)

INTJ, because I think between the two of us we'd either find a reliable way off of the island, or if that didn't work we could make ourselves the most comfortable life possible on the island between the two of us. Scientist type + inventor type = limitless possibilities.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I guess I'd have to go with an ESFJ female. We can get married as God as our witness and then live happily ever after on our own private island. She can satisfy her extroverted needs by making friends with the animals and plants or making a friend out of a volleyball like Tom Hanks did in "Castaway." :)

You don't know if you will get a good one, a bad one, smart, stupid, all you know about the person is their type and maybe gender.

Hopefully I get a bad, stupid one. :devil:

LucrativeSid

Since this is an imaginary scenario, I'll also assume other elements of reality can be omitted, like the fact that I have a girlfriend. If that's the case, then I would choose an ENTJ female for fun that never ends.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sid, I can't believe you had to qualify that. What, is she reading over your shoulder or something?

*whip sound*

:D

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ISTP, so we could manage a raft, surmount the tides and escape; then go our separate ways.

Exactly. Hypo did not say stuck forever. I'd want someone who can help get us off with minimum drama, moodiness and hissy-fits.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Whichever type it is: a guy with crazy ukelele skills who can fashion me a hot grass skirt.
:cheers:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP or INFP, female. The person in question would probably only have to show some appreciation and listen to my grand schemes. :D I was born and raised in the outskirts of a village in the wilderness of sweden, built stuff since I was three (even had my own toolz:D), read Robinson Crusoe 1152627 times, watch survivor and read survival handbooks alot. And i've been a fisherman, but since i'm from a rural area I know one or two things about farming and stuff too. Trust me, i'd survive. All I would want is fun company/stimulating conversation. And ofc, there is a need of verbal fighting and make-up sex. ENFP or INFP, definitely. :D Man, i'd almost put myself in this situation willingly :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Come to think of it, it'd be fun to be stranded on that island with CaptainChick, or somebody with the same mind/attitude etc. But just so that you know, i'd never hand her a sharp object. Cause when the inevitable fighting comes, ENFP's are badass! :D

Edit: why am I always trying to be funny? It's kind of stupid :D

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
EXTX male, a 7 or 8.

It'd be nice to be with someone with the same type as me, but variety is better and more fun.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Catapult coconuts at each other and then have make-up sex. Sounds kind of fun, honestly.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENTJ female! Though they may be "hard-headed", they seem to always have a plan, and would be able to help out. Not saying I'd want an ENTJ, but it would be the wisest choice.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I choose any type that has the keys to the sea plane. :D

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
INTJ and Male. (Male because I'm married so no hanky-panky.)

You're dang right INTJ and MALE! LOL

I would have to say Female- for the same reasons as TLL- ESTP- I get along very well with ESTP's for some reason- they love my humor and I can entertain them very well- being able to entertain and crack jokes would be my biggest priority since I don't need a person for food and water yadda yadda yadda