• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You are stranded on a deserted island

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ESFP, I can't seem to disagree with them for long. Gonna have to go with female here, sorry guys. Plus I could pretend to be working on a radio while she did all the real work. Just kidding, she would be laying there motionless while I did the real work. Bwa!

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Contrary to the thinking of the majority here, I think choosing a member of the opposite sex for this purpose is a really bad idea, especially if you have romantic notions in your mind.

You know nothing about this person other than their personality type! There might be a huge age discrepancy. They might be really ugly or otherwise nasty. You might be super unattracted to them, but that would not stop them from being attracted to YOU necessarily. And here you are trapped with them on a desert island for years, possibly, with no other company whatsoever.

This could be awkward and miserable, methinks. Consider, people, before you make the worst mistake of your life!

So, I would choose another female. Probably an INFP, since I have great conversations with them. It seems as though this island would not be too tricky to survive on, having all this food and fresh water and all, otherwise I might pick an ISXP to help with survival.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Contrary to the thinking of the majority here, I think choosing a member of the opposite sex for this purpose is a really bad idea, especially if you have romantic notions in your mind.

You know nothing about this person other than their personality type! There might be a huge age discrepancy. They might be really ugly or otherwise nasty. You might be super unattracted to them, but that would not stop them from being attracted to YOU necessarily. And here you are trapped with them on a desert island for years, possibly, with no other company whatsoever.

This could be awkward and miserable, methinks. Consider, people, before you make the worst mistake of your life!

The same could be said for someone of your gender who's attracted to your shared sex. ;)

I'm bi-curious (possibly bisexual), so it can be unpleasant for me either way.