• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hell, as illustrated with music

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I have seen hell, and I would like to illustrate what it looks like.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=15318]Evee[/MENTION], can you post that song that dude made before he committed suicide? thanks

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=15318]Evee[/MENTION], can you post that song that dude made before he committed suicide? thanks

I know the song you speak of, but I will not post it here because I don't think it pertains to this thread at all.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Pretty much any loud music with lots of unresolved dissonance.

If you want to create "devilish" sound just bash out diminished and/or minor-major seventh chords, and revoice them instead of resolving them down.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
:happy2: Music from Hell? :devil:
Zappa_Jazz_From_Hell.jpg