• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The meaning of life

T

ThatGirl

There is this thing that I just don't understand. You know it. That nagging question that takes over your entire being while you search for answers. But can you find any? Who knows when the answers lie within others perceptions. How am I to know that which others may be thinking? How am I to know the truth? No one wants to talk about it but it is always there, always taunting me with the fact that I may never know. I am loosing sleep and can't focus at work. I feel as though I am loosing everything I once was, down the rabbit hole, where I am pushed, pulled, proded by my need to know. I can't control it any longer the questions must be asked or I will never find peace I am obsessing. Searching for answers...........

Wait I don't know if I could even articulate my dilema as it holds so much weight on my soul. How do you verbalize that which you are most afraid of?

Deep breath here goes......Do these pants make my butt look big???

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not posting a link to the online dictionary.

All I know about life is that Mikey likes it.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Deep breath here goes......Do these pants make my butt look big???

Big relative to what? A singularity? Mt. Everest? You need to give some fixed point(s) before I can answer your question.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Big relative to what? A singularity? Mt. Everest? You need to give some fixed point(s) before I can answer your question.
Oy vey, we've got a real philosopher on our hands. :doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yup, for us crazy wimmens, whether or not our lipstick matches our purses, or if our emotions properly cater to our hairdos sets our existential woes on fire!!!

To apply Cheeky Coral lipstick, or not to...

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
It's not the pants, it's just that you have a giant ass. Sorry.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yup, for us crazy wimmens, whether or not our lipstick matches our purses, or if our emotions properly cater to our hairdos sets our existential woes on fire!!!

To apply Cheeky Coral lipstick, or not to...

Coral is a nice color. I am looking at those lipsticks now. I like "Ballet Slippers" and "Bougainvillea." What a great word "bougainvillea" is.

T

ThatGirl

Hmmm....relative in of itself not to be compared or contrast but existing soley within its jeans....

Lipstick is not practical to kissing. Flavored chapstick no contest.

T

ThatGirl

I don't know what ftw means...but how about flavored chapstick lip gloss with trace amounts of red pepper flakes for that rosey glow

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Who is ThatGirl? Why does her ass look fat? Is it the jeans? Or does her ass make the jeans look fat? Hey what is she doing with that flavored chapstick? Is that sanitary? Some questions simply have no answers. But these questions can be answered in The Twilight Zone.
:ninja::moodeath::smooch:

T

ThatGirl

Its truely traggic when you make your jeans look fat...*sigh*... Its as I suspected.

And anything is sanitary if its anti bacterial, perhaps we could make a whole line of antibacterial lip glosses and massa......wait.....

I love the twilight zone its just like any other zone but much more... Twilighty oooooo *fingers dancing beside my head* oooooooo *that was it an octive higher* oooooooo *that was just for fun*

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
ThatGirl said:
*fingers dancing beside my head*

Fingers dancing? Well there is the problem right there. If you actually stood up and danced yourself instead of letting your fingers do all the work, then you wouldn't have a fat ass. And what is it with blaming the jeans? You know it's about time people started taking responsibility for their actions instead of blaming all of society's ills on a pair of jeans. Really what did that pair of jeans ever do to you (except make your ass look fat)? Other than that is that pair of jeans really that bad? Maybe the jeans are just misunderstood, hmmm?

T

ThatGirl

.......they're apple bottoms......

Lazy ass fimgers need to pull their own weight....