• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

US Religious knowledge quiz and data

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
13 out of 15, it was too easy. I don't keep up with what people believe, I just don;t care

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
14 out of 15. Better than 97% of the public. :D

93JC

14; I don't know what the US Supreme Court says about public schools and bibles.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
10/15

8 out of 15 test questions were focused on specific prophets or advocates related to either old and new testament. I guess Christianity still remains the dominant religion in the US.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
10/15

Damn cannibal catholics

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
13/15

You scored better than 93% of the public, below 3% and the same as 4%.

gromit

likes this
15/15... but I was a lucky guesser on the schoolteacher prayer one and the last one about the reformation.

Very Christian-heavy on the questions!

R

Riva

You answered 14 of 15 questions correctly (93%)

I didn't know about the awakening - which coincidentally I got right - and I had to guess about the class room teachings which I don't know at all. That is probably where I went wrong.

Beorn

Permabanned
Very Christian-heavy on the questions!

Yup. But, it is a U.S.A. religion quiz so it makes sense. I do believe my public school social studies class did briefly cover the first and second great awakening on which probably the toughest question on the quiz was based.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yup. But, it is a U.S.A. religion quiz so it makes sense. I do believe my public school social studies class did briefly cover the first and second great awakening on which probably the toughest question on the quiz was based.
Yeah, I remembered that from AP U.S. History.

Also was interested in seeing that breakdown-by-religion at the end of the test to see how different groups did on it. How the Mormons knew the Mormon questions, the Catholics knew the Catholic questions, etc.

gromit

likes this
Also was interested in seeing that breakdown-by-religion at the end of the test to see how different groups did on it. How the Mormons knew the Mormon questions, the Catholics knew the Catholic questions, etc.

What I thought was interesting was the question about Catholic communion... a lot of Catholics didn't get that one "right" which reveals a discrepancy between the official doctrine and what actual Catholics believe... interesting!