• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Body language analysis on Bill Clinton's alien interview

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Bill Clinton says there's nothing going on at Area 51. Is he being lying?

Quote from Bill Clinton: "Wouldn't be surprised if aliens someday visited earth."

Last edited:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The body language analyzer comes to the conclusion that Bill Clinton is not being honest about aliens. I'm pretty sure he's lying about something. I don't exactly know what, or why the government wouldn't tell citizens about the aliens. There are theories that there is a fake alien invasion planned which will unite the world under a one world government citing Revelation 13:7, "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations." Bill Clinton makes reference to that when he says, “Think of how all the differences among people on earth would seem small if we felt threatened by a space invader. That's the whole theory of Independence Day. Everybody gets together and makes nice...” The theory doesn't make sense to me, but it's interesting.

Quote from Bill Clinton: "Wouldn't be surprised if aliens someday visited earth."

What are your thoughts on this? Is Bill Clinton being dishonest about the aliens? If so, why? If there are aliens, who are they and where did they come from? What do they look like? Are they already here walking among us? Does the idea of aliens have any relation to the bible at all?
I don't know about the Bible, but I do know about Bill Clinton.
His only interest in the aliens is if they give good head. :doh:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know about the Bible, but I do know about Bill Clinton.
His only interest in the aliens is if they give good head. :doh:

I did not have sexual relations with that alien. It just gave me an advanced form of massage.

Mole

Permabanned
The problem is that matter and energy cannot go faster than the speed of light, coupled with the fact that the universe is unimaginably large.

And because of the size of the universe, the speed of light is very, very, very slow.

Putting the two together we find that, as far as space travel is concerned, the universe is set in concrete.

In other words, there are no aliens zipping around because the laws of nature don't allow them to zip.

xisnotx

Permabanned
The problem is that matter and energy cannot go faster than the speed of light, coupled with the fact that the universe is unimaginably large.

And because of the size of the universe, the speed of light is very, very, very slow.

Putting the two together we find that, as far as space travel is concerned, the universe is set in concrete.

In other words, there are no aliens zipping around because the laws of nature don't allow them to zip.

Ah, the old time/space conundrum.

W

WALMART

From the beginning, there is... I wouldn't say a fallacy, but a thread of rationality to hang from which makes me question further analysis by this commentator.

The presenter questions Clinton's over the top reaction to Kimmel's line of questioning, then proceeds to state how seriously Clinton took the subject in the past.

Now, if Clinton took this seriously in the past, wouldn't there be a strong relation to the subject? Doesn't a strong relation prove for the best humor?

Anything after what I saw is probably stupid - I find most people's application of synthetic reasoning literally appalling.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
From the beginning, there is... I wouldn't say a fallacy, but a thread of rationality to hang from which makes me question further analysis by this commentator.

The presenter questions Clinton's over the top reaction to Kimmel's line of questioning, then proceeds to state how seriously Clinton took the subject in the past.

Now, if Clinton took this seriously in the past, wouldn't there be a strong relation to the subject? Doesn't a strong relation prove for the best humor?

Anything after what I saw is probably stupid - I find most people's application of synthetic reasoning literally appalling.

Interesting.

Cuz I find your reasoning above to be awful.

The creator of that video did a surprisingly good job presenting the evidence in a balanced manner (especially for a youtube video).

Interesting video, [MENTION=21203]theDarkSide[/MENTION]. Thanks for posting.

Bullet

Even more interesting is this scenario between Ahud Barak, Yasser Arafat and Bill Clinton. I would say that Bill took the high rode by not playing these silly social dominance games while the other two behaved like children. Interestingly, among these world leaders, Clinton was the most powerful (or dominant), militaristically.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even more interesting is this scenario between Ahud Barak, Yasser Arafat and Bill Clinton. I would say that Bill took the high rode by not playing these silly social dominance games while the other two behaved like children. Interestingly, among these three world leaders, Clinton was the most powerful, militaristically.

Neat video. Bill Clinton's the better looking/bigger man too.

F

FigerPuppet

Even more interesting is this scenario between Ahud Barak, Yasser Arafat and Bill Clinton. I would say that Bill took the high rode by not playing these silly social dominance games while the other two behaved like children. Interestingly, among these world leaders, Clinton was the most powerful (or dominant), militaristically.

How embarrassing.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is stupid. The guy admits up front that he's not a trained body language analyst, and it's not an exact science anyways.

We might as well be listening to a chimpanzee eating a banana, cause that's about how informative the video is.