• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Randy Pausch

Shinzon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm really, really sad about this. I watched the last lecture when it was first released late last year (in fact I started a thread here about it) and I have been following his health ever since. I feel really bad for his wife and kids. :(

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
Does anyone else agree that Randy was a clear ENFJ?

i dunno, i had a hard time pinning down what type he is actually. he just seems pretty well balanced and i guess by his age that's likely. i remember him telling a story about when he was younger he acted rather arrogant ("i'm gonna change the world" type arrogance) a teacher of his told him that he was only limiting his options with such an attitude. maybe that is a clue to his type, /shrug.