• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you clone yourself than eat your clone

is it suicide to eat your clone?

• Total voters
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see what's wrong with me eating my clone. it be worse if there were 2 of me. trust me

Such a hilarious thought. Two people who don't see what's wrong with eating their clones? Nah. World doesn't need that.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aw, I am sentimentally reminded of this old thread.

I hadn't seen this post about plant cannibalism...

@prplchnz
In accordance with law 43.4 of the internet constitution under article 2.5, I hereby revoke your license to operate complaints derogatory of other threads in any way. You must cease and desist with your complaining, and remove all complaint related posts, within the past 30 days, about the "stupidity" and "length" of threads (@yeghor's "Not Normal" post). Failure to abide by the terms set forth will result in further punishment and citations.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

@prplchnz
In accordance with law 43.4 of the internet constitution under article 2.5, I hereby revoke your license to operate complaints derogatory of other threads in any way. You must cease and desist with your complaining, and remove all complaint related posts, within the past 30 days, about the "stupidity" and "length" of threads (@yeghor's "Not Normal" post). Failure to abide by the terms set forth will result in further punishment and citations.

Dude, she is above your silly internet constitution.

L

LadyLazarus

No, she has purple chins. It's a very serious condition. As a matter of fact, purple chins occurs most commonly in cloned cannibals...

GDI why do I always have to go the racist route?
It's all those damn chineseses fault, why can't they make more purple one's the yellow ones are so common I mean, I've seen this one like a million times, on diapers, condoms, etc:
pikachu.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

@prplchnz

The difference is his thread was serious

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dude, she is above your silly internet constitution.

Everything the general public accepts about the internet is wrong. It was designed by aliens, in league with dietitians, to spy on us. They are doing research about how genetically modified foods alters the human genome. The whole purpose of the internet and Facebook is so that they can know what we're eating. This is very complex and difficult to understand. I won't bore you with the details, but the government is designing new regulations and guidelines for behavior on the internet to help protect us from the aliens and dietitians. I can't explain much more about this, because it's super secret, but my post reflects what can generally can be expected when the new rules go in to effect. So, it's not about me and a silly internet constitution, it's about public safety.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everything the general public accepts about the internet is wrong. It was designed by aliens, in league with dietitians, to spy on us. They are doing research about how genetically modified foods alters the human genome. The whole purpose of the internet and Facebook is so that they can know what we're eating. This is very complex and difficult to understand. I won't bore you with the details, but the government is designing new regulations and guidelines for behavior on the internet to help protect us from the aliens and dietitians. I can't explain much more about this, because it's super secret, but my post reflects what can generally can be expected when the new rules go in to effect. So, it's not about me and a silly internet constitution, it's about public safety.

*starts making a new tinfoil hat*

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would pretty much be eating your identical twin. So no, but almost.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*starts making a new tinfoil hat*

I used to have trouble keeping tract of my tin foil hats. All I wanted to do was watch tv but I couldn't find my tin foil hat. So I got an operation, brain surgery to insert the tinfoil under my skull. Life is so much easier. I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, as it was a experimental procedure, it is not available to the general public yet. They're still in the testing phase. I keep telling them it worked great but they don't believe me...Anyways, best of luck keeping tract of your tin foil hat.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The difference is his thread was serious

The difference to me was when I read his thread, my mind didn't vomit on itself. I read that post about plant cannibalism and was like "the hell did I just read?" I was so confused that I re-read it, and now my mind will never be clean. I once was pure and now I am not. You've taken something from me that I'll never get back. I've plants eating each other flashing through my mind, and keep having saying to myself that they don't do that.

It feels like the plant thread was a psychological attack against me. Good thing I don't have mental problems. I might've had seizures, got epilepsy and died.

Anyways, sorry.

Last edited:

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Assuming your "clone" to be an exact copy of yourself at the time you created it, said clone would retain all your personality traits, all your memories, and thus bear equal responsibility for the decisions made before one became two. Thus, it was your clone's decision as much as yours to eat the clone, making it essentially assisted suicide.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
People are capable of almost any behavior if thrust within a situation which requires extreme actions to survive. Put me in a snowy plane crash at high altitude with little to no chance of rescue & a clone or anybody else nearby may begin to look tasty after a week of starvation.

Otherwise; unless I were terminally ill & required replacement body parts, I'm extremely confident that I could think of a much better person to clone rather than myself. I think it's likely that a clone of Nicola Tesla would probably make for stimulating conversation & a clone of Scarlett Johansson would also be stimulating.

if you're gonna eat the clone, then it doesn't matter who it is