• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you clone yourself than eat your clone

is it suicide to eat your clone?

• Total voters
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
because I exist on a different realm, and I have elephants and machine guns.

prplchnz, you've forgotten, but you are the clone that ate you. dun dun Dun. That's why you're wondering about this. Your repressed memories are surfacing.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you're a crock pot, on this

No, no. I'm quite sure. The original and I were in contact with each other. Got the original's mad scientist diary right here. She made me promise not to reveal it to you, because you'd feel so guilty, that you'd make another clone to eat you. I'm sorry. Just couldn't keep it to myself any longer. Thought someone who posts this stuff deserves to know things.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
prplechnz, When you've come to terms with it and are ready to talk, you know where to find me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No, no. I'm quite sure. The original and I were in contact with each other. Got the original's mad scientist diary right here. She made me promise not to reveal it to you, because you'd feel so guilty, that you'd make another clone to eat you. I'm sorry. Just couldn't keep it to myself any longer. Thought someone who posts this stuff deserves to know things.

prplechnz, When you've come to terms with it and are ready to talk, you know where to find me.

writing the mad scientist "diaries" ?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, poor prplchnz. You try to make light of the situation, hide your hurt feelings. Coming to terms with the fact that you're a new age Frankenstein's monster, and a cannibal to boot, is never easy. You'll get by, somehow, until your clone eats you. I said I was here if you ever need to talk, but that was a lie. Surprisingly, I have better things to do. Maybe you should find someone else to talk to about it...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Oh, poor prplchnz. You try to make light of the situation, hide your hurt feelings. Coming to terms with the fact that you're a new age Frankenstein's monster, and a cannibal to boot, is never easy. You'll get by, somehow, until your clone eats you. I said I was here if you ever need to talk, but that was a lie. Surprisingly, I have better things to do. Maybe you should find someone else to talk to about it...

I don't need to talk, because I am the one who's going to eat my clone

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Still talking to me? Like I said, you'll have to find someone else who wants to hear it. This sort of thing freaks me out a little. That's why I was so glad when you ate the original. Always going on about things like this.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

INFP's are such strange people. I understand the urge to eat your clone. Dont' feel bad about yourself. I dont' think much less of you for it. My opinions count for everything to you, so there you have it.

And remember, if you need a friend, then you sohuldn't eat your clone.

There I'm done

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't see what's wrong with me eating my clone. it be worse if there were 2 of me. trust me