• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would happen if we merged ideals

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So what would happen if I were to tie New Zealand with rope and loop it to America like how Maui fished in the sun (real strong flax g), and use the relative strength of native New Zealanders to reel in the two countries and combine them? What would happen to the economy if we could surpass the trials of humanity? Would New Zealand boost to super economic power in league with the USA and step beyond it's relative slumberfulness that seemingly stems from the time of polynesian settlement, or would America's government merge and turn into a more center right political affilation? What would happen to other countries if they co-exist with another, and not by just placing them together but by (let me put it this way) shuffling the deck of cards and scattering cities, government buildings, the people and townships? Lets say there is a global war or a massive economic depression/crash, would the countries work together or mostly dominate one or the other? Who would be in control? I know if we tried to merge Canada and the US of A they would be incompatible and would probably function parallel to one another but maybe turn out to have a better health care plan. Could they govern one big combination of a landmass? YOU decide.

I am interested in hearing what you think would occur if we could some day somehow achieve this. I don't care if they don't work, just be imaginative and come up with some possibiloties.

W

WALMART

In my world, unity is a violent struggle - my primary answer being.

Waves oscillating here and there, a perpetual series of crests and troughs, each undulation affecting its neighbor, its neighbor affecting every undulation.

The resonations shape the form of those who perceive it, molding conduits for peace and stability, anchors personified along the strings of existence.

And thus, through the cessation of karma, the truest forms of unity are achieved.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my world, unity is a violent struggle - my primary answer being.

Waves oscillating here and there, a perpetual series of crests and troughs, each undulation affecting its neighbor, its neighbor affecting every undulation.

The resonations shape the form of those who perceive it, molding conduits for peace and stability, anchors personified along the strings of existence.

And thus, through the cessation of karma, the truest forms of unity are achieved.

I don't quite understand what you're referring to exactly but I have an idea. Maybe that the regular rhythm of life goes up and then down and that it's flow moves the life of the adjacent without really being merged into one. You seem to be saying that we affect one another indirectly already, but I want to know what will happen if different countries actually became part of one. What will the authorities look like? The culture? What becomes taboo for those that have sided with the newly formed ways of living, and what holds tradition? Would the world be a terrible place still? WHy/why not? Would it be okey if Russia and Germany claims one of the more sensitive areas such as the Polish corridor? I'm just interested to see what people genuinely think would happen to the usual habits that surround us if something as bold as blending two or more countries ever happened.

Continue as you please.