• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do we exist?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Too many intuitives in here stuck seeing the opposing perspectives and not simply "being".

Quit trying to choose sides and do something you feel to be right for both yourself and the world simultaneously.

Treat people with more love and respect than they actually deserve. Treat yourself with love and respect... even tough love. Love is giving what is needed, not necessarily what is wanted. But it can be both. So why not discipline yourself with tough love to get something you really want?

Why do we exist?

If we knew that answer we wouldn't care anymore. Life would become boring and devoid. We simply need to understand that it isn't under our control.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I think people have a hard time understanding how clueless we really are about the universe because they have been spoon fed religion all their lives.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think people have a hard time understanding how clueless we really are about the universe because they have been spoon fed religion all their lives.

I just want a concrete explanation of the universe and neither science nor religion has given me the answer.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Try to remember
But my feelings can't know for sure
Tried to reach out
But it's gone

Lucky stars in your eyes
I am walking the cow

I really don't know how I came here
I really don't know why I'm staying here
Oh oh oh...
I am walking the cow

Tried to point my finger
But the wind was blowing me around
In circles
Circles

Lucky stars in your eyes
I am walking the cow

I really don't know what I have to fear
I really don't know what I have to care
Oh oh oh...
I am walking the cow

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I do, or if I even have one. Well more of where I came from.

hmm, well yes there's always curiosity. But ultimately that answer will never be found until you "yolo"... lol.

One interesting thing I did once, was I combined all of the enneagrams at their most healthy levels, and tried to imagine what kind person that would be.

Jesus seems to be one example of such combination. Its an ideal that people need to strive toward in order to find fulfillment.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Aren't near death experiences pretty much just a DMT trip?

I've never done DMT but I want to at some point in the future.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
hmm, well yes there's always curiosity. But ultimately that answer will never be found until you "yolo"... lol.

One interesting thing I did once, was I combined all of the enneagrams at their most healthy levels, and tried to imagine what kind person that would be.

Jesus seems to be one example of such combination. Its an ideal that people need to strive toward in order to find fulfillment.

I would like to read that, maybe i could apply it to myself some how, and figure out what my type is

at least get a better understanding.

Avalon

MBTI Type
INTP