• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do we exist?

Nicodemus

Sorry I guess your ignorance is my fault then.
In a discussion, it is customary to provide arguments for one's claims, because merely alluding to them is not very convincing. I am not unwilling to concede that I may be wrong, but so far you have said nothing to indicate why.

"Why" is the question we have to answer on our own.

It is answered from within in tandem with existence.
You are not really following the discussion, it seems.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Unless science finds it out.

If the Big Rip theory is right, there will "nothing" again.

I edited that post to include that we must find the answer in tandem with existence.

My personal beliefs are that reincarnation DOES exist, however knowing it exists serves no practical use. Heaven is a state of mind in an everlasting cycle.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
In a discussion, it is customary to provide arguments for one's claims, because merely alluding to them is not very convincing. I am not unwilling to concede that I may be wrong, but so far you have said nothing to indicate why.

You are not really following the discussion, it seems.

Its because I already know the answer while you guys are still finding it out.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I'm partial to the idea that this universe has existed multiple times, and it keeps coming back til everything is perfect, like the creator is OCD

The universe doesn't need a creator because everything works without one. Science can explain why earth is the way it is making use of their knowledge of the Fundamental Forces. People tend to oversimplify things, bringing up a creator like god. The truth is, it is much more difficult than philosophers 3500 years ago thought. Answer me one question: If a creator made everything, who made the creator then?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The universe doesn't need a creator because everything works without one. Science can explain why earth is the way it is making use of their knowledge of the Fundamental Forces. People tend to oversimplify things, bringing up a creator like god. The truth is, it is much more difficult than philosophers 3500 years ago thought. Answer me one question: If a creator made everything, who made the creator then?

I actually have something on this, and I haven't completely figure out where the line of creators begin.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm not going to hold your hand I've provided enough support for my argument about time.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

We did.

Yet existence still exists for some reason.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I edited that post to include that we must find the answer in tandem with existence.

My personal beliefs are that reincarnation DOES exist, however knowing it exists serves no practical use. Heaven is a state of mind in an everlasting cycle.

Then how do you explain why the world population increased by factor of 7 in the past century? Where did all these people suddenly come from?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I believe in evolution I belive in a creator that started the universe put the rules into place and left us alone or rather the universe alone he did not personally create humans. and the universe lis an experiment. he's just curious to see what happens

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Then how do you explain why the world population increased by factor of 7 in the past century? Where did all these people suddenly come from?

the past? Parallel Universes? Maybe the flies are reincarnating as humans?

who cares. How are you gonna deal with it?

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
This is a graph about the increase in world population. Just sayin'.

Wordl-Population.jpg

Avalon

MBTI Type
INTP
The universe is highly mathematical, which don't make any sense at all. Scientists have always claimed nothing existed during the universe's infancy, neither matter, energy or space time, then what could have caused the Big Bang, assuming m theory isn't true, shouldn't big bangs happen more frequently since there is more information to utilize, in the formation of another super atom. I like to imagine the universe uses some kind of cosmic RNG that process information which decides what gets created and what gets destroyed via big bangs. This would in turn point to a simulation generated by either advanced extraterrestrial beings, or a supreme being.