• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Foundation

Alea_iacta_est

Not for the Sane of mind:

The foundation is an incredibly simple phenomenon that is responsible for the most complex phenomenon ever. It is, quite simply, the personification of a simple question, "Why?", and this very question is what fuels the entirety of this place (to be further denoted as the All, a tribute to its domain over anything and everything). From this question, the formation of complex constructs in the form of dichotomies arose in this particular subset (our universe, our domain that we are trapped in) of the All: Existence and Non-existence (which is utterly paradoxical due to the non-existing nature of non-existence itself), Life and Death (which is also utterly paradoxical due to the non-existing state of first-person death), Light and Dark (which is also utterly paradoxical due to the fact that there is no entity for "dark" other than an absence of light), etc.. The problem with these dichotomies is that they are all one-sided (as shown), and that their existence is only assured simply because its always been like this. This is the self-justification of our subset of the All and the unearthing of an inexplicably curious idea, that existence simply exists because it does. Nothing stops existence from not-existing, but nothing itself is a curious subject manner indeed, for nothing is non-existent, therefore making it impossible for existence to allow itself to not exist, simply because it is impossible to not-exist. So where, then, are places that don't follow these lopsided dichotomies, places where there is a non-existence that somehow breaks logic arisen from the self-justification of our own existence in our little subset of the All, places where there is an actual, tangible substance of dark, places where the first person experience of death is, in fact, possible? That is on the outside of our subset with the All, for the All is a personification of an idea, and that idea of "Why?" (the foundation) creates a domain that is utterly infinite (not even by our own standards of infinite, for that is a specific definition within our own existence that is subsequently trapped in our self-justifying subset of the All). There are an infinite+ (accounting for other definitions) amount of subsets in the All, and the foundation (Why?) fuels the All in its entirety. True existence is way beyond our own subset-specific definition, as that is merely a creation of the very subset from which we reside in.

[Subset - Subset - Subset - Subset....] - inclusive of The All

The Foundation -> The All (The Foundation brings metaphorical life to the All in a extremely paradoxical way by the juxtaposition of "something" and "Nothing" through a filter that can best be described as "purpose")

The Foundation -> [Subset....] (The Foundation is what ultimately (will) (have)create(s)(d) (for time is non-existent and simultaneously existent in the All due to the paradoxical absence of such dichotomies), causing a superposition) the self-justifying subsets)

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not for the Sane of mind:

You called?

This is a fascinating explanation. I can't think of any reason to comment other than to commend and clarify. I take it by The All you mean our internal construction of existence (as a whole--the objective imagined subjectively) and by The Foundation you mean our drive to interpret and separate elements? Do you agree that objectively speaking there can only be positive elements, that absences are meaningless but for reference?

EDIT: Actually, I re-read it and it makes sense now. I haven't thought this universally for a few years--thanks for the stimulus.

W

WALMART

Further reading - Critique of Pure Reason, Immanuel Kant.

Particularly the noumenon contrasted against phenomenon.

Alea_iacta_est

Further reading - Critique of Pure Reason, Immanuel Kant.

Particularly the noumenon contrasted against phenomenon.

Will have to check it out.
[MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION], this is nothing, you should see my reintegration threads a few pages back.

The Foundation is simply the ultimate question that provides existence for us, "Why?"
The All would be akin to the Multiverse that contained Multiverse (or, more realistically, entire realities)

I do agree that there can only be positive elements, but the fact that there is no true negative to accompany them means that they aren't really true positives.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Will have to check it out.
[MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION], this is nothing, you should see my reintegration threads a few pages back.

The Foundation is simply the ultimate question that provides existence for us, "Why?"
The All would be akin to the Multiverse that contained Multiverse (or, more realistically, entire realities)

I do agree that there can only be positive elements, but the fact that there is no true negative to accompany them means that they aren't really true positives.

True. I'll check out your reintegration thread.