• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's a dark world

á´…eparted

passages
*rolls eyes*. It sounds like a lot of conspisy theory mindset ideas without actually overtly stating them.

Though I do agree, it's a dark world. My plan is (and has been), if society starts to crumble, and shit hits the fan, I'll just go into lab, synthesize 10 grams of barbital, off myself and that will be that.

Society is just a system that we have to live under because that is how the world is structured. It's either adapt, or perish. Everyone has their methods of doing so, and some are better than others. It's not worth it to me to live in fear that everything is being puppeteared and controlled, and it largely doesn't make sense that it would happen.

I've made peace with the way the world is. I'm sticking around until it looks like it's all gonna unravel.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You are only as controllable as you allow yourself to be.

Hell is a place on earth, so long as you perceive it that way. When some look at fire, they see that it destroys but also illuminates. Yet others percieve fire as a cone of kinetic energy, that so long as that cone does not come into contact with other objects, nothing bad will happen.

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But who is to say other animals aren't afraid of death ? And who is to say animals don't have a sense of tomorrow? I thought this video quite presumptuous and pretty pointless. There was not one solid fact in this video whatsoever, only interpretation and a perspective. Just dripping cynicism. It's a dark world no matter how mach light you project. It's both dark and light. It's dangerous and wonderful. The "nature of the cage" you were born into is the inability to manage your expectations and the caveman areas of your brain psychologically splitting in order to cope and projecting your anger on pointless concepts such as in this video.

krypton1te

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
It certainly is a dark world, but there is also light embodied to it. The world is not entirely dark, nor is it entirely light. It's like looking at the glass when it is half empty or half full.

If this darkness is a bother to you, you always have the ability to contribute to it and make space for the light. As much as I hate the system, sometimes, you need to work with the system so one day, the system will work for you.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
While do believe that the world's not the prettiest place to live. I do not think it is dark, I see the world as a puzzle, I say this because we do not always know what is going to happen, we do not when something is going to happen. All we know is that the government to an extent is corrupted and could be trying to control us, but if the man was going to control, I think they would be doing it is all a game, they want to see who can keep cool or could lose sense and if you go to jail, game over.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The world certainly has its share of darkness, but I don't see that as a problem. Night, after lall, is the other half of day.

yin-yang-flag-white-4346-p.png