• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What gives you the most fulfillment in life?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you had to pick one or two things, what would they be?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
knowledge, connection

Very general, but covers about everything. :)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unlimited Expansion and Ultimate Power

Expansion to break all barriers, and power to command our destiny.

A

Anew Leaf

Creativity and the knowledge on occasion that somehow the combination of my galactic cells and neurons and spastic synapses produce a positive affect in someone else' life... such things are priceless joys to my heart.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Love. :heart:

If I had to pick something other than that, it'd be memorable experiences.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ability to connect with and help others and the chance to learn and explore the world.

gromit

likes this
My family, kindness (giving and receiving), friendships/relationships, and good experiences.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Rep comments and Facebook likes.
lol!

I think love, and I mean real, true love - being appreciated for how unbelievably complex and astonishing we are at our most disfigured moments and appreciation for one's talent and gifts when they aren't in use yet - is the only true fulfillment we ever get in life. To be valued, really valued, not for what other people want from us but for what we want to give other people. That is fulfilment .

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Intimacy with an equal & performing songs/poems live for an appreciative audience.