• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What gives you the most fulfillment in life?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What does this mean exactly?

I'm not even sure exactly what it means; I guess it could be self-mastery, space exploration, dynamic developments, or things that generate progress and growth of any kind.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Being useful by helping others achieve their potential. This often involves a change on their part. Sometimes this is a perspective shift. Watching their eyes light up, "Aha!"

Turning off apathy in others, or being awakened myself. Making others more aware, becoming more aware.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would probably say this too. First part for sure.

Some INTJ huh?

Naww, of course not. :hifive: Probably makes you a cooler INTJ if anything. I think both of those can add a lot of happiness and meaning to your life - they're definitely things worth valuing and getting fulfillment from. Hard to describe but being in love and being loved just make you feel something special. Having that connection with another human being is truly one of the most beautiful things you can experience in life.