• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "Light" People and Karmic Cycle (Age Regression)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When Ed called my office, it was simply to utilize age regression to retrieve a lost watch given to him by his grandfather, who had since passed away. That goal was accomplished easily in a single session. He requested another hypnotherapy session to explore his childhood and this is what surfaced:

Dr. G.: Where are you at this time?

Ed: I am in an examination chamber.

Dr. G.: How old are you?

Ed: I have no age. Why are you asking me these questions?

Dr. G.: What is your name?

Ed: I am a Planner. Why can’t I see your essence?

By now I correctly deduced that this was a “light” people regression, so my subsequent questioning took a far different path, as compared to a regular regression to one’s childhood.

Dr. G.: I am a Master Planner, far above you in vibrational rate.

Ed: Why have I not been told of your presence?

Dr. G.: You function on a need-to-know basis. Now, no further questions. I will ask the questions and you will answer.

At this time there was about a five-minute delay in Ed’s next response. “Light” people are always restricted in what they can say and a Planner is no different. Because he was not prepared for a Master Planner, he became concerned that he may be under investigation.

Dr. G.: What is going on in the examination chamber at this time?

Ed: It’s XL-47. He has done well on this planet, and I am in the process of raising his vibrational rate.

“Light” people came to our planet to facilitate our evolution, and they inhabited the bodies of primitive humans while altering genetic coding and other biological processes to promote our development.

After a period of time within our bodies, these beings of pure light were somehow extracted and taken to an evaluation chamber in the form of a fifth dimensional “room” of sorts. The room is more like an energy point. It consists of swirling lights, most of which are white, but other colors are present. There are black voids in this room, which function as entry and exit points for Planners and other more advanced “light” people.

Dr. G.: What is XL-47’s status at this time?

Ed: His essence is yellow and will be raised to green shortly.

The “light” people have a hierarchy of colors to their essence. White represents the top of this pyramid and is reserved for Master Planners and other highly evolved beings.

The lowest level is red and is followed in increasing quality by orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. You may recognize these as colors of the rainbow.

XL-47’s current frequency vibrational rate appears as a yellow (third level) essence and will undergo some sort of fifth-dimensional manipulation to be raised to a green (fourth level) color. I cannot detail the precise mechanism, as that type of data is restricted and anything about this group of ETs is hard to obtain.

Dr. G.: Will XL-47 have to return to a physical body?

Ed: Oh yes. He still has a long way to go, but he is progressing at a rapid rate.

Dr. G.: Have you had any problems lately with any of your group?

Ed: Yes. MR-62 was examined not long ago and he failed many tests.

At this time, I should explain that “light” people can enter and leave the physical body just about any time they desire. They must perform certain functions and assist the human they are occupying in its intelligence and social functions. Sometimes these “light” people get carried away with the physicality of the body and violate moral and ethereal codes (such as obsessions with sex, drugs, or murder), or merely refuse to perform the functions for which they were trained. When this happens, the Planners punish these “light” people.

Dr. G.: What tests did MR-62 fail?

Ed: He spent too much time eating and enjoying other physical pleasures (sex), and delayed his required reporting to me.

Dr. G.: What did you do?

Ed: Because MR-62 failed basic assignments, he was punished by being forced to remain in the physical body. His actions resulted in certain physical ailments (upset stomach), so he was not permitted to leave his body.

Dr. G.: What else did you do?

Ed: I brought him to the examination chamber and lectured him about his responsibilities.

Dr. G.: How did he respond?

Ed: He tried to leave, so I immobilized him with my thoughts and placed him in a state of suspended animation for hours at a time.

Apparently, MR-62 was in deep trouble. He failed to perform adequately and his vibrational rate was now in danger of being lowered. This technique of a Planner immobilizing a light being has been reported to me almost every time I have conducted this type of past life regression.

I continued my questioning of Ed.

Dr. G.: Have you had any more extreme examples of failure with your group?

Ed: Why all these concerns? Am I being threatened with some form of discipline?

As a Planner, Ed was now becoming a bit paranoid. It seems that “those who live by the sword die by the sword” was applicable to the “light” people hierarchy.

Dr. G.: Remember, I am a Master Planner. I will ask the questions. Your role is to answer them and report to me. Understood?

Ed: Yes. I apologize for my insubordination. In response to your question regarding more extreme examples of failure, I do have a report to make.

Dr. G.: Go on.

Ed: One of my agents, QZ-468, failed every test he was assigned.

Dr. G.: How did you handle him?

Ed: His essence was reduced to red (the lowest level) and he was given a final notice that if he failed again, he would be abandoned.

Dr. G.: What happened then?

Ed: He failed again, and I had no choice but to banish him by imprisoning him permanently in the physical form and deleting all memories of his true origin.

The mechanism of the origin of our karmic cycle now became clear. Advanced ETs from a distant galaxy in the form of light energy experimented with humans to aid us in our evolution. Many of these “light” people took advantage (or were overwhelmed) by our physicality and ran afoul with what the Master Planners had in store.

The Planners, as supervisors to the progress of these “light” people, had the power to trap these light beings into our physical bodies and remove their memories so they would not be psychologically compromised as they began life as a human. If they learned karmic lessons as a human, their vibrational rate could still be raised. This sounds very similar to the karmic cycle with reincarnation being the modality.

Although the transcript between Ed and me seems easy to follow, this was not an easy past life regression. “Light” people regressions are always difficult and time consuming. It’s as if everything even a Planner says is being censored.

“Light” people regressions represent fewer than 5 percent of the 35,000 regressions I have conducted. They often appear at significant moments in a person’s life. Usually, patients who have had a previous life as a light person want to explore their first human incarnation on Earth. They show little interest in extraterrestrial life. Here are some other observations I have made concerning the “light” people:

• They communicate entirely by telepathy.
  • They are unquestionably from another galaxy.
  • They are not time travelers and do not originate from the future.
  • They function on a different dimension (fifth dimension). The only things that can confine them are magnetic fields and thought patterns controlled by the Planners. Planners can immobilize “light” people merely by directing certain thoughts at them.
  • There is a definite hierarchy, with Master Planners being above Planners.
  • The highest ranking “light” people are referred to as the “source” or “All That Is.”
  • “Light” people describe themselves as pulsating lights with varying degrees of intensity. Their essence may be white or any rainbow color. Rank is determined by their frequency vibrational rate.

I have concluded that “light” people—trapped in human bodies—represent the beginning of our karmic cycle. We are fortunate that these aliens tampered with our evolution. Our present level of technology might have been unattainable without their aid.

[Excerpt from Past Lives Future Lives Revealed (Bruce Goldberg)]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm very open to these kinds of mystical questions, but in regards to them, it's very dangerous to jump to conclusions.
Many of the great rationalists from our past I know were also greatly interested in the paranormal and unexplained.

Eva Brann: "If Heraclitus was a physicist, he, like Newton, was at the same time also a mystic."
J.M. Keynes: "Newton was not the first of the age of reason. He was the last of the magicians."

As for my opinion on past lives, they can very well be integrated into our present awareness, but our continuing development is a much better goal.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When Ed called my office, it was simply to utilize age regression to retrieve a lost watch given to him by his grandfather, who had since passed away. That goal was accomplished easily in a single session. He requested another hypnotherapy session to explore his childhood and this is what surfaced:

Dr. G.: Where are you at this time?

Ed: I am in an examination chamber.

Dr. G.: How old are you?

Ed: I have no age. Why are you asking me these questions?

Dr. G.: What is your name?

Ed: I am a Planner. Why can’t I see your essence?

By now I correctly deduced that this was a “light” people regression, so my subsequent questioning took a far different path, as compared to a regular regression to one’s childhood.

Dr. G.: I am a Master Planner, far above you in vibrational rate.

Ed: Why have I not been told of your presence?

Dr. G.: You function on a need-to-know basis. Now, no further questions. I will ask the questions and you will answer.

At this time there was about a five-minute delay in Ed’s next response. “Light” people are always restricted in what they can say and a Planner is no different. Because he was not prepared for a Master Planner, he became concerned that he may be under investigation.

Dr. G.: What is going on in the examination chamber at this time?

Ed: It’s XL-47. He has done well on this planet, and I am in the process of raising his vibrational rate.

“Light” people came to our planet to facilitate our evolution, and they inhabited the bodies of primitive humans while altering genetic coding and other biological processes to promote our development.

After a period of time within our bodies, these beings of pure light were somehow extracted and taken to an evaluation chamber in the form of a fifth dimensional “room” of sorts. The room is more like an energy point. It consists of swirling lights, most of which are white, but other colors are present. There are black voids in this room, which function as entry and exit points for Planners and other more advanced “light” people.

Dr. G.: What is XL-47’s status at this time?

Ed: His essence is yellow and will be raised to green shortly.

The “light” people have a hierarchy of colors to their essence. White represents the top of this pyramid and is reserved for Master Planners and other highly evolved beings.

The lowest level is red and is followed in increasing quality by orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. You may recognize these as colors of the rainbow.

XL-47’s current frequency vibrational rate appears as a yellow (third level) essence and will undergo some sort of fifth-dimensional manipulation to be raised to a green (fourth level) color. I cannot detail the precise mechanism, as that type of data is restricted and anything about this group of ETs is hard to obtain.

Dr. G.: Will XL-47 have to return to a physical body?

Ed: Oh yes. He still has a long way to go, but he is progressing at a rapid rate.

Dr. G.: Have you had any problems lately with any of your group?

Ed: Yes. MR-62 was examined not long ago and he failed many tests.

At this time, I should explain that “light” people can enter and leave the physical body just about any time they desire. They must perform certain functions and assist the human they are occupying in its intelligence and social functions. Sometimes these “light” people get carried away with the physicality of the body and violate moral and ethereal codes (such as obsessions with sex, drugs, or murder), or merely refuse to perform the functions for which they were trained. When this happens, the Planners punish these “light” people.

Dr. G.: What tests did MR-62 fail?

Ed: He spent too much time eating and enjoying other physical pleasures (sex), and delayed his required reporting to me.

Dr. G.: What did you do?

Ed: Because MR-62 failed basic assignments, he was punished by being forced to remain in the physical body. His actions resulted in certain physical ailments (upset stomach), so he was not permitted to leave his body.

Dr. G.: What else did you do?

Ed: I brought him to the examination chamber and lectured him about his responsibilities.

Dr. G.: How did he respond?

Ed: He tried to leave, so I immobilized him with my thoughts and placed him in a state of suspended animation for hours at a time.

Apparently, MR-62 was in deep trouble. He failed to perform adequately and his vibrational rate was now in danger of being lowered. This technique of a Planner immobilizing a light being has been reported to me almost every time I have conducted this type of past life regression.

I continued my questioning of Ed.

Dr. G.: Have you had any more extreme examples of failure with your group?

Ed: Why all these concerns? Am I being threatened with some form of discipline?

As a Planner, Ed was now becoming a bit paranoid. It seems that “those who live by the sword die by the sword” was applicable to the “light” people hierarchy.

Dr. G.: Remember, I am a Master Planner. I will ask the questions. Your role is to answer them and report to me. Understood?

Ed: Yes. I apologize for my insubordination. In response to your question regarding more extreme examples of failure, I do have a report to make.

Dr. G.: Go on.

Ed: One of my agents, QZ-468, failed every test he was assigned.

Dr. G.: How did you handle him?

Ed: His essence was reduced to red (the lowest level) and he was given a final notice that if he failed again, he would be abandoned.

Dr. G.: What happened then?

Ed: He failed again, and I had no choice but to banish him by imprisoning him permanently in the physical form and deleting all memories of his true origin.

The mechanism of the origin of our karmic cycle now became clear. Advanced ETs from a distant galaxy in the form of light energy experimented with humans to aid us in our evolution. Many of these “light” people took advantage (or were overwhelmed) by our physicality and ran afoul with what the Master Planners had in store.

The Planners, as supervisors to the progress of these “light” people, had the power to trap these light beings into our physical bodies and remove their memories so they would not be psychologically compromised as they began life as a human. If they learned karmic lessons as a human, their vibrational rate could still be raised. This sounds very similar to the karmic cycle with reincarnation being the modality.

Although the transcript between Ed and me seems easy to follow, this was not an easy past life regression. “Light” people regressions are always difficult and time consuming. It’s as if everything even a Planner says is being censored.

“Light” people regressions represent fewer than 5 percent of the 35,000 regressions I have conducted. They often appear at significant moments in a person’s life. Usually, patients who have had a previous life as a light person want to explore their first human incarnation on Earth. They show little interest in extraterrestrial life. Here are some other observations I have made concerning the “light” people:

• They communicate entirely by telepathy.
  • They are unquestionably from another galaxy.
  • They are not time travelers and do not originate from the future.
  • They function on a different dimension (fifth dimension). The only things that can confine them are magnetic fields and thought patterns controlled by the Planners. Planners can immobilize “light” people merely by directing certain thoughts at them.
  • There is a definite hierarchy, with Master Planners being above Planners.
  • The highest ranking “light” people are referred to as the “source” or “All That Is.”
  • “Light” people describe themselves as pulsating lights with varying degrees of intensity. Their essence may be white or any rainbow color. Rank is determined by their frequency vibrational rate.

I have concluded that “light” people—trapped in human bodies—represent the beginning of our karmic cycle. We are fortunate that these aliens tampered with our evolution. Our present level of technology might have been unattainable without their aid.

[Excerpt from Past Lives Future Lives Revealed (Bruce Goldberg)]

It seems odd that an alphanumeric system so similar to our own would be used for naming…
Not enough to falsify the claim, but it is conspicuous…

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems odd that an alphanumeric system so similar to our own would be used for naming…
Not enough to falsify the claim, but it is conspicuous…

You haven't even seen the part about time travelers from the 32nd century.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awesome...and i read that whole long thing without any trouble at all just now.

maybe i should go find that reincarnation thread now.

also... i want to read the rest. where can i find it?

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
awesome...and i read that whole long thing without any trouble at all just now.

maybe i should go find that reincarnation thread now.

also... i want to read the rest. where can i find it?

I read the whole thing too, quite engrossing really.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read the whole thing too, quite engrossing really.
Yeah it's funny/weird/odd that my brain just shuts down with most super long posts. Like there's a block just saying no!!! Very strongly haha and this kind of stuff is accepted no problem.

W

WALMART

One consistency among people who deeply investigate this stuff with serious spiritual intent: weak minds with poor drive to understand natural phenomena.

Not to say it's wholly untrue, but a lot of nature is subverted for anyone looking to this for "answers".

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One consistency among people who deeply investigate this stuff with serious spiritual intent: weak minds with poor drive to understand natural phenomena.

Not to say it's wholly untrue, but a lot of nature is subverted for anyone looking to this for "answers".

There is no proof that such people have weak minds.

Lark

It amazes me that things like this appear more credible to people than the established world religions.

W

WALMART

There is no proof that such people have weak minds.

Apart from the fact that 'weak' is subjective, I considered amending my statement last night to strike that part from my comment for other reasons, the reason of plain ignorance.

The one thing I can think of, to give credence for anyone reading this with intent for "answers", is that they do not understand that there is a physical system to the universe that completely describes what this piece sets out to accomplish through 100% autonomous means, irrespective of higher powers and guided manipulation. Beyond that, it is conceptual to the point of being vividly perceptual, as perceptual as any spiritual transgression could be, and likely ten times more skillful.

From my perspective, stories like this are for the weak minded. I have several friends would who eat this stuff like candy, and their habitual MO is to catch sight of anything with the slightest air of potential and gobble it down like vitamins, from alien lizardmen to the hollow moon theory to population control and 2001esque theories on the origin of man - genetic manipulation, spiritual regression, etc. It's weird, it never comes in pieces to an individual - either you have a focused approach to the evidence, or your soul is consumed by every fear-mongering theory around. Why is there rarely middle ground for this class of person, people who seek?

I often lure them in with this book - WE ARE NOT THE FIRST. It leads with a false premise - to claim that we could not possibly be the first advanced civilization to frequent the planet Earth - but subverts this position throughout by detailing the scientific means with which our civilization has risen, often showing that technological progress has doubled or even tripled over itself in separate locations, much how the conventional notion of an egg has found its way into the genetic lexicon during two separate epochs.

Its an interesting read, sure enough. But it's very indicative of the culture who refuses to learn.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a representative of the secret world government, let it be known that we did in fact get this book published as a false flag honeypot. There are real "light people" but we are keeping that information secet. We don't want too much to be known about the enemies of us lizard people. I also have a secret list of celebrities who are light people, but I can't reveal them, because it would give away our secret plot to get an Australian in the White House in 2016. We have made excellent progress in implanting secret Australians into Hollywood, so we should be able to do this for the presidency. And no one has yet developed a Voigt-Kampff test for Australians, so we can't be stopped until it's too late.

I will say, though, that in photographs, Dennis Rodman often seems to reflect or shine with light.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It amazes me that things like this appear more credible to people than the established world religions.

How did they get established in the first place? Did they seem more credible than the established religions of the time?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apart from the fact that 'weak' is subjective, I considered amending my statement last night to strike that part from my comment for other reasons, the reason of plain ignorance.

The one thing I can think of, to give credence for anyone reading this with intent for "answers", is that they do not understand that there is a physical system to the universe that completely describes what this piece sets out to accomplish through 100% autonomous means, irrespective of higher powers and guided manipulation. Beyond that, it is conceptual to the point of being vividly perceptual, as perceptual as any spiritual transgression could be, and likely ten times more skillful.

From my perspective, stories like this are for the weak minded. I have several friends would who eat this stuff like candy, and their habitual MO is to catch sight of anything with the slightest air of potential and gobble it down like vitamins, from alien lizardmen to the hollow moon theory to population control and 2001esque theories on the origin of man - genetic manipulation, spiritual regression, etc. It's weird, it never comes in pieces to an individual - either you have a focused approach to the evidence, or your soul is consumed by every fear-mongering theory around. Why is there rarely middle ground for this class of person, people who seek?

I often lure them in with this book - WE ARE NOT THE FIRST. It leads with a false premise - to claim that we could not possibly be the first advanced civilization to frequent the planet Earth - but subverts this position throughout by detailing the scientific means with which our civilization has risen, often showing that technological progress has doubled or even tripled over itself in separate locations, much how the conventional notion of an egg has found its way into the genetic lexicon during two separate epochs.

Its an interesting read, sure enough. But it's very indicative of the culture who refuses to learn.

I'm not buying your argument here. I've read stranger books, but none of their strangeness implies a culture that refuses to learn.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Let's consider this small section from WE ARE NOT THE FIRST:

The Voynich Manuscript contains well over two hundred and fifty pages about the format of the book you are reading. On most of the pages there are diagrams in colour with captions. There are also thirty-three pages of text. In the opinion of Professor Newbold, the parchment, the ink and the style of the drawings indicate the 13th century as the time of origin. Other experts think it was written around 1500.

The document is devoted to botanical, astronomical, biological and pharmaceutical subjects. There are charts depicting cross sections 0f leaves and roots which could only have been observed with a microscope, but the microscope was not invented until the 17th century. One illustration shows a spiral with eight legs, a cloudy mass with stars in the centre, and some writing in it. The legend, deciphered by Newbold, reads that the object is within a triangle formed 'by the navel of Pegasus, the girdle of Andromeda and the head of Cassiopea'. This chart, therefore may refer to the Andromeda Galaxy which is invisible as a spiral without a strong telescope.

In studying this chart during the twenties Professor Eric Doolittle of the University of Pennsylvania made a remark that 'in my opinion it unquestionably represented a nebula and that the man who drew it must have had a telescope.' But if he did not have a telescope, how could the author have observed the Andromeda Galaxy long before the invention of his instrument? And how could he have studied cross sections of plants without a microscope?​

It just so happens that The Voynich Manuscript contains random drawings from a fraud who lived during the Middle Ages. But how can you dispute the professor's opinion as such? He's not trying to represent the truth of the matter here.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Voynich Manuscript was likely written at least in part by a young Leonardo da Vinci.

If anyone's interested, I can pull up the evidence.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This book is fascinating so far! On page 58 or something. :)