• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does your Mom think you are cool?

Does your Mom think you are cool?

• Total voters

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think my mom thinks I'm cool in some ways and a loser in others. I think she thinks I'm smarter than her and will generally agree with anything I say about knowledge based stuff and I think she's just let me pick who's she's going to vote for since I was 10. However, she much more fashionable and social able and aggressive with people I think she thinks I'm a loser in these areas and especially in networking. Also I think in regards to sexuality and lifstyle she thinks I'm uptight and prudish.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
No, she has expressly stated that I'm square.

/child of a hippie former hippie.

F

figsfiggyfigs

My mother thinks I'm the coolest from my siblings, but definitely far from actually being cool.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think my mom thinks I'm cool in some ways and a loser in others. I think she thinks I'm smarter than her and will generally agree with anything I say about knowledge based stuff and I think she's just let me pick who's she's going to vote for since I was 10. However, she much more fashionable and social able and aggressive with people I think she thinks I'm a loser in these areas and especially in networking. Also I think in regards to sexuality and lifstyle she thinks I'm uptight and prudish.

Lol@ letting you pick who she votes for since you were 10! That's wild man.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, she does. Stuart Dooley told me so.

tumblrlboyigybb11qesk6u.jpg

Your mom thinks you're cool.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, she never thought I was. She only thinks that I'm cute. She even admits I wasn't even good looking when I was a kid.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idk about mom but...

Time to butcher with some Jar Jar Binks

*Ahem*

Misa was bombad at school!

2015-12-16_974emperor_jar_jar1.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Never.

And that is how I like it. If people think I'm cool, I'm doing something wrong.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm mother thinks I'm a philistine.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mom thinks im many things, but cool isn't one of them. But then again I don't know if she thinks at all.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the most part, yeah. But my mom has been more of the practical type. Not really into the status of individuals as much.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, she even thinks II'd look good with a motorcycle... And I agree. :newwink:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know, probably not? I think she has always thought I was weird.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, but that says more about her.

StrawberryBoots

No, my mom said she doesn't think I'm cool because I love to argue about everything, and I act like a know-it-all; she still thinks I'm pretty though.

rav3n

My mother wouldn't know the meaning of cool, if it hit her across the face with a ten pound rotting salmon.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
She has called me “ Sophisticated and aloof”.

Sooooo.....yes?

StrawberryBoots

Wait a minute, my mom just texted an addendum to her previous comments about me, and she included her Christmas wishlist. Now, she's saying, "I think you're my coolest daughter. I can't imagine my life without you. You make the world a better place."