• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does your Mom think you are cool?

Does your Mom think you are cool?

• Total voters

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
89b4b9a3388cb55ca216eddc557a3f7e.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
It is frightening to let go of our mother's hand for the first time, and even more frightening to let go of our mother's opinions, particularly her opinion of us. But to reach the sunny uplands of freedom, we need to go through at the dark valley of fear. This is the journey of Parsifal, the hero's journey, through the dark forest of fear, to the Holy Grail in the sunny uplands of freedom.

Mole

Permabanned
My mother was an authoritarian with a great sense of duty, quite like our Queen, Elizabeth II. She looked after us really well but without empathy. My father was a narcissist, a psychological step up from the authoritarian personality. He was talented and was able to empathise a bit.

I think they were a little disappointed in me but both loved me in their own way,

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mother thinks I'm awesome, but she has also literally lost her mind.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mom went to Woodstock so she has me beat on cool points.
I don't think she cares if I'm cool.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny question, lol. I ask my mom question if she think I’m cool and she said yes! lol Thanks mom! :newwink:

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think my mom considers me to be "cool." She loves and appreciates me, but also knows probably better than anyone what a giant dork I am.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe? probably not

Your Momma Panda probably thinks your Trash, am'i'right? ;) (it's a joke! Don't ban me!!)

Everyone else's mom's think I'm cool. :happy2:;)

My best friend's stepdad was kind of a jerk to his own step-son but he always acted nicer to me and sometimes show me stuff like he was trying to impress me. I always find that... ironic. And odd.