• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's a wonderful life...BUT (song included)

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
It's a wonderful life, but:

You just need to systematically and frequently, vigilantly, cleanse your head of all the toxicity society has fed you since before you could talk. And in the same process cleanse your body. Only in this way, may you glimpse your soul.

I see it as if, everyone is wearing a mask, and believes it is their own face. But when you identify that what you thought was your face, is a mask, you realize everyone else's "face" is also a mask.

This gives you great power, because you can see what they think they are hiding, or what they maybe do not even believe is there. And on the other hand, you completely disbelieve the fake "self" they present to you, and in most cases, "believe" to be their true self.

What this shows, is that to lead others, does not take manipulation, but rather self-mastery and self-purifying. This means you will be a rock, while others will be mud, int he case of your enemies, or a beautiful clear stream int he case of those you love. Simply through your internal force, you will shape them.

"I see your deeds, that you are neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm. How I wish you were hot or cold for me: but because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you from my mouth."

Mole

Permabanned

You just need to systematically and frequently, vigilantly, cleanse your head of all the toxicity society has fed you since before you could talk. And in the same process cleanse your body. Only in this way, may you glimpse your soul.

Ah yes, we need to be pure before we can glimpse our soul. We need to be pure white like the Pope before our soul comes into view.

Here I am cleansed and purified and dressed in white, and yes, here comes my soul round the corner.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:yes: The question is, how's it done?

"I see your deeds, that you are neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm. How I wish you were hot or cold for me: but because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you from my mouth."
What an incredible burn! Who is the source of the quote?