• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to say that it's gravity, the invisible attractions radiating across bodies and connecting their fields together. Indeed, gravitation is the prime cause for people falling in love! Then again, superunknown and Nikola Tesla think that the idea of gravity curving space-time is unnatural, as they say how something cannot act upon nothing, and the real nature of it is a kind of force in the aether radiating across the grids of the cosmos. So we can say that colors beyond our vision, physical and mental alike show us what it means to be man and to have a charged life force.

Well, if we were to unleash the forces of antigravity, then maybe we could alter the very laws of what can and can't fly! This would literally turn the world on its head, and in response, it would change the laws of gravitation as we know them. So, if we shift perspectives and see things beyond their superficial meanings, then it really expands the scope of our worlds. Love is the same way - it's the ultimate truth that sets us all free!

Just because I say something doesn't mean I believe its correctness to be complete, nor does it mean I understand the basic foundations of Typology. Still, to learn, we just have to keep on talking. The evidence for this is simple: when ancient societies began using advanced forms of communication, like writing, human development went skyrocketing exponentially through the roof. It's only logical then that if we continue to shine forth our presentations, no matter how fallible they may be in nature, our overall levels of reasoning and enlightenment will be better refined.

Well, let's look at love from the perspective of knowledge and reason, as described by Leonardo da Vinci and Baruch Spinoza:

“One has no right to love or hate anything if one has not acquired a thorough knowledge of its nature. Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object, and if you know it but little you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

“He alone is free who lives with free consent under the entire guidance of reason.” - Baruch Spinoza

Those with higher levels of knowledge have more pieces to integrate with as they construct their reasonings, and Spinoza was telling us how higher reasonings equate with greater liberation, as they can show the sequences and control the causes behind all things, answering the questions of "how" and "why". Add this element of freedom with what da Vinci said about more knowledge expanding our visions and in turn of what we can love. Finally, the release of limitless love allows its light as divined by our unbounded knowledge to shine forth with full and complete freedom.

I guess I can lay this out more axiomatically: Knowledge (A), Reason (B), Freedom (C), Love (D).
A ―> B ―> C | C ―> A ―> D | D ―> A ―> C

I say this because when we refuse to be satisfied, there's always a push for improvement, a drive to make things better. If the african american slaves decided that they were happy about their lives, they wouldn't have taken action to get full equality. Basically, when we aren't happy, (paradoxically) there are greater hopes for future happiness.

Okay, so the source that springs new universes with many spectrums for different laws is infinite, and when universes die, they return back to the infinite source, spring into more universes, and so forth forever...

Do you think that this potentially reflects some of the reality?

With the right amount of mental preparation anything can happen!

This idea can be explained quite simply with the anology of legos; the pieces by themselves aren't worth too much, but if you can put them all together into a construct, then they become something.

I think you're saying that events destined to happen in the future coexist with the present events leading up to them. In that sense, the future is already here, from a certain point of view.

I'm taking your side on this one; it's not that considering the various possibilities intuition can present us with is bad, but what is bad is when we act on it or assume things without question. I used to have a bigger problem with this, although I've found over time with experience that our intuitions are often off, or at least incomplete. The truth quite often actually seems to be counter-intuitive - that is, it goes against our initial expectations.

Indeed, we as individuals are shaped as so much more than what we're preprogrammed upon genesis to become.

Well, it's true that we may integrate more stuff into our personalities as we grow and experience more things, but I also think that the process by which we go about doing so may have something to do with type, among many other factors of course. Still, your point about development being an equation with multiple factors is taken.

But yes, it makes sense that different people each have their own perspectives on things - how they come to see them depends largely both on the evolution of what we're analyzing, and the stories of our own individual beings.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think in some Star Wars game I played, precognition had something to do with "sensing" the next immediate actions, and preparing for them accordingly.

So if we had the right visions for the future, perhaps it could already be happening within us, and then our minds just take the necessary steps to make it happen.

Is it within my free will to type this comment, or was it determined from the dawn of time that I would do so - or did I myself determine it with my force of will!?

Okay, so you look at the same thing in many different ways, put in short. Perhaps this also has a similarity to the idea I read once of "Model-dependent realism", which is that our perceptions may or may not be giving us the complete picture (like we could be fish in a bowl calculating visually distorted movements of the constellations); but as long as we can create working predictions with them for our present context, then that's at least sufficient - that is, they can explain the world from alternate points of view, whether or not and at whatever levels those particular worldviews reflect reality. But then again, who's to say that our perceptions are any less real than the world itself?

But we don't know yet what our minds can truly accomplish; perhaps right now controlling the cosmic forces is beyond us, but we can still build foundations for what powers we could unleash in the future. And then again, altering existence doesn't even need to be taken completely literally. It could just be a general philosophy for thinking with spectrums of boxes, or of refining rules for new value systems, and possibly even "willing" new things into being. I'm not saying that it shall be done, but as Nietzsche says, what's great in man is that he is a bridge, and not an end (goal).

Um, you might as well just say that facts can expand our visions by giving us more reference points and pieces to work with.

At least for me, logic and possibility are both on separate planes - logic deals with deterministic sequences, whereas possibilities are more chaos-contingent. Logic can help to make things more stable perhaps, but it can also limit expansion. Possibility on the other hand has all promise to take on crazy shapes that are beyond what we might intuitively reason to be. Put more simply, it makes much more sense, at least for me to think in terms of currents rather than chains.

I relate to your thoughts here better than usual, even if it's explained in a maze. It makes sense that having a universal system of ethics would (ideally) give us a better blueprint for healing the world. If people do bad things just because it supposedly leads to the better good (like killing a sadistic Sith Lord or whatever without cause who's at your mercy), it still may not be right. I say this because dealing immediate justice like that doesn't give any hope for redemption, and as such, it limits the possibilities for enlightenment. The justice may be the logical choice, but the chance for the unworthy to redeem themselves open up the real possibilities.

You should then take great comfort in knowing that I'm laying the foundations and pointing the way towards the ultimate annihilation of this corrupted program!

Indeed, I agree with both of you - new realities will explode forth with our greatest imaginings as we extend our perceptions forever into the future!

I would much prefer a false sense of faith rather than hope.

With faith, it's very much a goal we stretch across the horizons to reach, and even if it's never achieved, there's so many expansions that we can make!

Hope on the other hand is more like wishing for things without steps of action.

It's worth noting that many supposed "experts" at the art of typing who are well-verses in Nardi's research still come to very different conclusions that they're just so dang sure of because the evidence (appears to) "back it up".

My theory is that we can each see the same pieces, but we integrate them into our mental models and various worldviews quite differently, so who's really right?

"My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time.
But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success." ~ Nikola Tesla

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes well, science works by rational means which follow from each other in causal chains.

The supernatural however is more like alterations of the currents, focusing the flow.

Perhaps the concept of contingency, the binder between the 2 may be a good bridge to walk, of both determined sequences and willed transformations.

The original demiurge may possibly be benevolent, but his program has over time been hacked and corrupted by another mind, one bent upon malevolence and the law of the jungle.

Extreme actions must be taken if this treachery is to be undone, now!

The Gods as of now have settled for a contract of hyper-dimensional guidance rather than direct contact.

if Karma is this mighty force so many "great" sages and mystics throughout the ages declare to be, then why did Tim Duncan lose to Lebron James, got all of the wrong bounces in the ending moments? James is a materialistic imbecile, and Duncan is a humble thinker. Clearly Karma (assuming its existence to be real on the fullest level) has gone for the dark side! I ain't letting no Karmic bullshit write my story - I choose to spit against the wind!

It is the student's ultimate destiny to surpass the master.

I forgot to mention that I prefer to think in terms of expansive horizons rather than confining tunnels.
If you want to see the light, step out into the sunshine!

don't walk off the edge of space, or else you will be gone for all time!

Being full of hatred is a good thing, because then your will shall be all the stronger for breaking and shaping the world into a new model!

What are you even saying? This doesn't qualify as a question. I am the source of crazy!

Okay, well to get back on topic, I get very annoyed with societal needs that pull me away from exploring the more promising aspects of being.

And what actually drives me crazy is when I'm thinking a bunch of stuff through and can't crystallize it all into a solution. But I think that's a good thing, as it allows me to break my chains and fly into random directions everywhere!

I used to believe that God and the universe were amazing things for us to understand and capture, but now I think they're both the greatest evils in our known existence!

In other words, the biggest sin was making the universe as it is.

We at least must learn to defy the natural order, as what nature wants often seems heartless and malevolent.

"I pray you, magnificent Sir, do not trouble yourself to return to us, but await our coming to you."
~ Giordano Bruno

"...Big Bang which was really the roaring laughter of God voluntarily getting lost for the millionth time." ~ Ken Wilber

I am so not an old man yet, and by the time I reach that point, I will be so wise and powerful, that all of this messing with mundane humans shall be all over; this is your last chance - surrender!

Don't confuse faith with metaphysics. Faith is often just accepting things as they are directly presented to us, whereas metaphysics works to penerate beyond our immediately observable world, expose the real living structures within this existence and beyond. If you ask me, those 2 approaches seem quite opposite in many ways.

The problem is that we're just way too freaking arrogant, like of all the opinions in the world, the ones that jump into our own minds must be the right ones, despite external measures as to how accurate they're likely to be. And of course, we're also much too aggressive towards those who disagree with our own stubborn beliefs. Argumentation is okay, but not damage.

I really don't care who shot who. I think that we should spend more time on establishing preventive measures rather than debating who to punish and how to do so, or freaking out about small incidents that happen everywhere, which with a universal system of help could easily be averted, at least more often and with greater effect.

"The whole meaning and joy of Life lay in the search of Perfection and understanding of God's Will." ~ Leo Tolstoy

“All stories are true. But some of them never happened.” ― James A. Owen

To hell with the numbers! How about we just create a more high-minded society? So let's invent complex strategies involving the overthrow of our current world system to initiate the establishment of a future where we build the bridges of faith and friendship. We will unleash the powers of chaos and destruction to forge new constructs of more benevolent designs.

I don't think the forum has any problems. I think the problems are in how we react to things. Is some stuff more corrupted than others? Sure. But do we need to take all of this insane disciplinary action to cure it? No. I say no because corruption is just part of the world, and we can't hide from it. The best way I think is to confront it directly, to take on the challenge and triumph.

“Power, true power, comes from the belief in true things, and the willingness to stand behind that belief, even if the universe itself conspires to thwart your plans. Chaos may settle; flames may die;
worlds may rise and fall. But true things will remain so, and will never fail to guide you to your goals.”
― James A. Owen, Here, There Be Dragons

This is one thing Satan got right.
What he got wrong is that it's also about everyone else as well.
Faith in the self and rising up is where it's at.

I don't think there's anything wrong with backing stuff up by externals, be it a person, experience, theory, or whatever else.
Glory to me seems more like the idea of getting power, but also using it to make a better world and to share happiness.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't trust or believe in the universe enough for its chance events to decide my will and fate. Tarot cards however can be interesting, but more for their meanings, not for their predictive powers.

Synchronicities I think may happen because the higher minds of evil want to make us live by their setups.

Good on the other hand seems more for the idea of being free.

I don't believe in logic; I believe in reason.

Logic can get you from point A to B, work from problems to solutions, establish rules, and so forth.
Reason on the other hand asks questions, looks for causes, searches for the why, and invents new ideas about where those things could go.

Ideally, I think a little logic can give us a foundation or structure to work with, but reason really puts the building blocks together.
If you ask me, logic seems more about absolutes and determinism, whereas reason could be the "what-if" contingencies that have all promise to open up amazing new possibilities!

"True virtue is life under the direction of reason." - Baruch Spinoza

Okay, I think I just sufficiently took all of you logic-obsessed freaks back to the blackboard!
Now matter how you try to prove stuff with logic as you may understand it, simply shifting the rules into another context can turn your whole world on its head!

Maybe this actually works the other way around; someone who could attain superpowers may not need to live by the accursed laws of the jungle. I hate some things about the natural order. The system of survival has no mercy. Extreme actions must be taken if this treachery is to be undone. We must become God, and with our super-powers, we could overthrow him and his corrupted program, forge new worlds of our own design. One thing about life I believe in is sharing happiness, letting the force of love shine forth from our rainbows, but I'm never content. There's always things that can be altered. And with super-powers ready to unleash at the tips of our fingers, we could do incredible things, like moving mountains, or transforming into dragons!

Someone who does devil worship doesn't understand the real ways of evil. Evil people like the devil don't bow down before anyone. They seize everything for themselves.

I for one certainly believe in personal ascension, but I also believe that everyone has promise, and we should all be free. Being in bondage to a king would be lifeless.

I'm very happy about my possibilities, and very angry about my present condition.

Just because you see something doesn't mean it's the reality.

Why? Because people see what they choose to see!

We tend to see things in terms of confirmation biases.

If we're conditioned to think this expression means that function in all cases, then the exceptions may not be detected.

Sometimes people aren't even acting naturally; they're just going through premeditated processes.

I just don't really care for outside control of people.
It seems better to have a general outline of what's right.
Possibility must be open to all people I would think.

I really don't care about proving stuff or verifying if it works; I care only about what seems ideologically awesome.

The value of a story is not so much in its ability to predict the future, but more in how it has themes that can stand strong forever.

If we alter the architecures of our box, or even penetrate to other boxes, then the old contextual precedents would explode.

I think faith can be useful in giving us goals, higher destinations that we can't completely see yet, but we can continue our journeys to the ultimate.

Challenges can be chances for us to rise up and triumph. They are fires that destroy the old and forge worlds anew.
The universe may conspire against us, but with sufficient determination and force of will on our parts, we shall conquer it all!

Maybe we can equate science with determinism, and mysticism with contingency.

Science operates with working predictions. Mysticism can't currently be mapped, if ever.

Maybe some stuff could shift from science to mysticism, but unknowns still exist.

Some of them may even defy the laws of existence altogether.

The universe may have been intelligently designed in a way that things evolve, but that doesn't make its source benevolent and worthy of worship!

This is a good idea against the laws of cause and effect moving in the foward direction applying universally in every context. Time at higher levels seems much like a multi-faceted crystallization.

I actually value the "constructivist" NT approach over the "imaginative" NF one, as the former uses a system, and the latter uses a flow. I much prefer the idea of being a builder rather than a swimmer.

Yes, I'm well aware that people of any type have promise to do great things in different zones. But I've found that we often learn much from asking fool's questions.

Existence, mind, time, space, journey, ethics, Heaven, God, creation, ultimate, truth, dreams, love...

One time in Europe when I was 14, I got a bit of wine, but nothing more than that, ever. The reason I'm good at generating thoughts is because I put more focus there. I guess it's kind of like how good athletes get that way by training, not by drugs. It just seems like we can put ourselves into meditative states by making the journey into inner space rather than being catapulted into it, as in the former method, we gain more experience and see more horizons. I've heard how many artists in various fields can get more creative when they're using mind-altering substances, but it's more rewarding for me to do it without the artificial support. Even in sports, the true champions would rather triumph over the challenge of winning on the road than at home.

Maybe a bubble doesn't have to be a boxed in space; it could be a saddle or something along those lines. Different bubbles with different laws and architectures right? Or maybe we could whirl around endlessly in other bubbles.
Okay, like the bubbles split off from each other maybe, and can take alternative courses of direction.
Wait, I thought bubbles just pop when they're done for, but I guess they do dometimes have to get stretched out or punctured for that to take effect.
There's nothing wrong and everything right with good paradoxes to blow things open!

I'm a narcisisist and I know that. It's pretty easy to tell when you have faith in yourself.

People who act arrogant as a show of toughness aren't real narcisists; they're just throwing up shields.

The best discussions that really blow things open invent their own rules.

Ah yes, purple was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force, into its very soul!
The constantly radiating Transcendent Power is instantiated in objects, persons, events, and ideas, relative to the purpose of the arresting force.

I don't go by auras. That previous question just had a fabricated answer. I know in science though that when objects get increased heat energy, they start changing colors. Perhaps if we could change what our minds project, then our overall spheres of influence can reflect in new ways. Maybe that's why the mind is everything, as it can detect these contrasts, and even initiate them.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, it isn't, and I don't believe in everything being about substance either.

You can prove this or that with your tests and experiments, but once the laws change, your results disintegrate. Empiricism relies on the funny assumption that laws are fixed. But we don't know whether or not other realms of existence even operate by well-defined laws to begin with. Determinism goes against the very ideals of liberation and freedom.

Mind is the X-factor. That's where the contingencies are at. Even when we mastermind schemes, they generally go awry if we don't have a spectrum of plans within the blueprints. They should account for existence at all possible levels.

Empiricism when used in combination with actual thinking can generate great constructs. But when we just look and mindlessly accept what's in front of us without asking why or how, then it's much more blind. Ironic, since empirical things are directly looked at, albeit with the weaker eyes.

No, what doesn't kill us doesn't always make us stronger.
We often need to die to be born again stronger than ever.

Yes, I generally tend to start the confrontations, although I don't intend to do damages. It's more just a way of challenging people rather than hostility. Like when I argue, it's to learn rather than win something, so other people usually get angry at me and win anyway, even if I framed a good argument ideologically.

Playing with people is very much like pushing their avatars buttons in video games!

Well, opinions are always changing. You, me, and everyone else can say this one day, but question it the next.

I would annihilate all ignorance and champion the construction of universal enlightenment.

It's important to note though that anyone should theoretically be included.

The doing away with the old people starts with our collective mental development.

No, I don't agree. Evil seems to equate with suffering life feels in responce to not dealing well with the chaos of change.

I actually think that pride is a good trait, as it gives us faith in our own promise and abilities, which is much of the force needed to conquer evil.

I spend a lot of time thinking about things and asking a whole bunch of questions before I jump into context.

Like before I play certain video games, I have to draw up a big spectrum of plans and integrate the best ideas from each together into a master blueprint. Or when I create outlines for world goals and metaphysical systems, I have to generate various categories and fit all of the pieces into their respective boxes.

For reference, I just made a private blog recently where I have 14 groups of ideas that each contain 10 questions, which are Existence, Mind, Time, Space, Journey, Ethics, Heaven, God, Creation, Ultimate, Truth, Dreams, Love, and Dragon.

The natural order is an evil cycle of eat or be eaten. The Creator has cursed and forsaken us all!
If there's any kind of hunger we should be feeling, it's to take God's place and restore a new Heaven to this worldly Hell!

In my opinion, a visionary constructs worldviews that are ahead of the times and invents revolutionary ideas that can transform paradigms.

I think that hate is the offspring of greater love, since it gives us a motivation to change what we hate, and as such, when it gets better, then there's more to love.

That guy atop the pinnacle to me looks like a man with a vision to accomplish great things and an ambition to stretch out across the horizons.

It also seems to symbolize conquering the world and discovering our self-mastery.

And then there's a kind of haze as well, which adds an element of mystery, makes more space for it all.

The point is that the sky is the limit and how we can explode beyond all of the boundaries; there's nothing that we can't do!

Some speculate that the changing and dynamic ways of the natural order is the prime cause for evil and suffering, since when we can't shape ourselves to better deal with change, then we experience negative effects directed towards both the duration and quality of our lives.

Don't forget that we also have written records and inventions as testaments of what we have archived and achieved, not to mention the possibility of lives beyond this one.

Some see intelligence as our ability to solve problems as presented by various contexts, being able to transform our thinking to make (and maybe break) the boxes.

The universe is indeed very vast, and what happens in one part of it may in time effect events all throughout the entire cosmic order.

I see mind (consciousness) as the "X-factor". There's some big questions though as to whether or not this variable can be directly calculated, and if so, how close we can get it. Stars however are pure physical systems, and as such can be plotted by the numbers. But perhaps with life, the numbers are much too limited and trapped by paradoxes.

Yes, I much prefer to act in natural ways around girls, even with those that I might be sexed up by rather than making calculated advances. It just seems that if people are really meant for each other, whether for romance or friendship, then it should build up through meaningful interactions. I believe real love revolves around higher virtues, like sharing happiness and wishing well, not sex.

My new avatar: Hyper Ultimate Dragon God

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
I see mind (consciousness) as the "X-factor". There's some big questions though as to whether or not this variable can be directly calculated, and if so, how close we can get it. Stars however are pure physical systems, and as such can be plotted by the numbers. But perhaps with life, the numbers are much too limited and trapped by paradoxes.

This is an interesting idea. I think people can be quite predictable, making them easily calculate-able, however, ones mind or imagination, ultimately is sourced from an infinite predisposition. how else could one imagine? However, in saying that, I guess, by the mind living or limited by human existence, it could theoretically become more predictable, assuming that its human is influenced by the realm of life similarly to other human beings.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is an interesting idea. I think people can be quite predictable, making them easily calculate-able, however, ones mind or imagination, ultimately is sourced from an infinite predisposition. how else could one imagine? However, in saying that, I guess, by the mind living or limited by human existence, it could theoretically become more predictable, assuming that its human is influenced by the realm of life similarly to other human beings.

It's interesting to see someone commented here upon my morning awakening just now, much against my expectation. This must be evidence in favor of unpredictable mental dynamics!

I'm not sure that we have infinite imaginations yet, but there could be fields of potential out there that we can tap into for realizing it all.

Many humans do indeed seem quite similar to one another (perhaps too much so), and as such, we can look very programmed and robotic. The old man must be conquered!

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
It's interesting to see someone commented here upon my morning awakening just now, much against my expectation. This must be evidence in favor of unpredictable mental dynamics!

Jung called this synchronicity.

and indeed the old man must be conquered, but he has pulled a good trick, making him us!!!!

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
and even tho our imagination is fractually infinite, the starting point is him!! go figure he would do something like that!!

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
as long as we are able to perceive two or more things (ideas, objects, etc etc) we have the ability to imagine. e.g why are these two objects here? in asking the question, one has created with his imagination not only a question, but also a perceived number of objects, and a place in which they are.

so imagination could be described, in this instance (everything is only objectionably relative of course), as the creation of ones perception by a means of deducing what is known into that which is assumed.

when only one thing is known, only our own existence is comprehendible, as the first thing would have to be understanding of knowledge of oneself. however the duality of existence also concludes that infinite things are needed to imagine. so perhaps non existence is cause enough for imagination...

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
as long as we are able to perceive two or more things (ideas, objects, etc etc) we have the ability to imagine. e.g why are these two objects here? in asking the question, one has created with his imagination not only a question, but also a perceived number of objects, and a place in which they are.

so imagination could be described, in this instance (everything is only objectionably relative of course), as the creation of ones perception by a means of deducing what is known into that which is assumed.

when only one thing is known, only our own existence is comprehendible, as the first thing would have to be understanding of knowledge of oneself. however the duality of existence also concludes that infinite things are needed to imagine. so perhaps non existence is cause enough for imagination...

or

by ones own understanding of oneself, one has created the second thing, his own understanding..
but in saying that, concludes that one was able to imagine or create oneself from non existence, or could existence be without knowledge of itself?

also, if infinite things where needed to imagine, there would be no need for an imagination, so i guess, the less that is perceived, the more imagination one would need, or, to imagine more, one would need to perceive less (or perceive everything)

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
also, by definition of infinite, if infinite things were needed to imagine, theoretically it would be impossible to imagine. however if one transposes infinite, as it is possible to imagine, imagination now has infinite possibilities. transpose that understanding with the comprehension of infinity, and one now has a comprehension of imagination

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
also, by definition of infinite, if infinite things were needed to imagine, theoretically it would be impossible to imagine. however if one transposes infinite, as it is possible to imagine, imagination now has infinite possibilities. transpose that understanding with the comprehension of infinity, and one now has a comprehension of imagination

Perhaps imagination can take shape from a source of infinite possibilities, although our forces of will aren't yet infinitely powerful, and as such, the full scale of our constructions are as of now limited. Although as we rise up ever higher, our building abilities will reach new levels as well. It seems like we refine much of our imaginations by gaining more knowledge, as it gives us more pieces to integrate into our designs. I don't know how much our knowledge actually captures reality in its true essence, but it's difficult to differentiate between what's experienced versus what's real.

I

Infinite Bubble

Imagination is simply the ability to connect between pieces of data collected from the brain by experience to create a reformation.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Questions and Categories of Metaphysics

Questions Category A: Existence
1. Why does everything exist?
2. Why do things happen?
3. Was there ever a first cause?
4. Can causes allow for contingency?
5. Does stuff happen for a reason?
6. Is there a purpose for life?
7. Why can life perceive existence?
8. What is the reality of experience?
9. Does reality have multiple levels?
10. What makes something real?
Questions Category B: Mind
1. What gives life to mind?
2. What can mind do?
3. Why are there different minds?
4. Are minds linked together?
5. Are some minds better than others?
6. Is there a mind of God?
7. Can minds become more powerful?
8. Can mental boundaries be broken?
9. Does mind have free will?
10. Can mind control what will be?
Questions Category C: Time
1. Why is time experienced?
2. Is experience of time relative?
3. What could time be relative to?
4. Why do things change with time?
5. Can temporal changes be controlled?
6. Where could time be directed?
7. Does time have alternate directions?
8. Does time have an ultimate destiny?
9. Can time be transcended?
10. What would eternity be?
Questions Category D: Space
1. What are the spatial dimensions?
2. Are there dimensions beyond space?
3. Does space have any limits?
4. Are there separate zones of space?
5. Is all of space connected?
6. How can space be traversed?
7. Does space have a center?
8. Can space be altered?
9. Can new space be created?
10. How should space be filled?
Questions Category E: Journey
1. Does the journey give meaning?
2. How can journeys develop?
3. Where can journeys lead?
4. Do all journeys end?
5. Do journeys have universal themes?
6. Are all journeys happy stories?
7. Can some journeys be retraced?
8. Do some journeys repeat in cycles?
9. How many paths are in the journey?
10. Does the journey have a right path?
Questions Category F: Ethics
1. What qualifies as just?
2. Is justice always right?
3. Is there always a right choice?
4. How are personal values chosen?
5. Is results or character more valuable?
6. Can all life become more ethical?
7. Can bad things lead to good things?
8. Is there hope for redemption?
9. Do all wishes lead to happiness?
10. Why should happiness be?
Questions Category G: Heaven
1. Where is Heaven?
2. What is Heaven like?
3. What is the bridge to Heaven?
4. How can Heaven be built?
5. Is Heaven perfect?
6. Can the impure enter Heaven?
7. Does God live in Heaven?
8. Is everything in Heaven free?
9. Did we come from Heaven?
10. What gifts can Heaven return?
Questions Category H: God
1. What makes something a God?
2. Are there different Gods?
3. What could a God do?
4. Did a God design the universe?
5. Does a God control the universe?
6. Is there a malevolent God?
7. Is there a benevolent God?
8. Is there a neutral God?
9. How could a God be reached?
10. Could a God be replaced?
Questions Category I: Creation
1. What generates creations?
2. What can be created?
3. Do creations change?
4. Is creation a process or an end?
5. Why should new things be created?
6. Is creation countered by destruction?
7. Is creation bounded by laws?
8. Can creative contexts be altered?
9. Can creation shift across contexts?
10. Will infinite creations be unleashed?
Questions Category J: Ultimate
1. What is the ultimate goal?
2. Is ultimate power possible?
3. How can ultimate power be realized?
4. How should ultimate power be used?
5. Are there any ultimate ends?
6. What is an ultimate being?
7. Could ultimate beings do anything?
8. How far away are the ultimate?
9. Is there anything above the ultimate?
10. Will ultimate victors reign eternal?
Questions Category K: Truth
1. What is the value of truth?
2. Do all things have truth?
3. Are some things truer than others?
4. How is truth measured?
5. Can all truth be known?
6. Is there an ultimate truth?
7. What can truth promise?
8. Does truth lead to freedom?
9. Can all handle the truth?
10. How should truth be given?
Questions Category L: Dreams
1. Why does life dream?
2. What does life dream about?
3. How real are dreams?
4. Can dreams become realities?
5. What makes dreams meaningful?
6. Do dreams reflect wishes?
7. Can dreams preview time?
8. Do dreams capture ideal states?
9. What are ideal dream worlds?
10. Are all dreams linked?
Questions Category M: Love
1. Why does life feel love?
2. What is the meaning of love?
3. Is love a force?
4. How powerful is love?
5. Does love forge connections?
6. How does love expand?
7. Does love have all promise?
8. Can love lead to perfection?
9. Does love come from God?
10. Will love let there be light?
Questions Category N: Dragon
1. What does the Dragon represent?
2. Where does the Dragon originate?
3. Where will the Dragon soar?
4. What will the Dragon conquer?
5. What will conquer the Dragon?
6. Does the victor become the Dragon?
7. Does the Dragon bite its tail?
8. When will the Dragon return?
9. Can the Dragon burn its book?
10. Will the Dragon Force speak?

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
its only my ideas that hold me back. if you were not here to give me any, i would have reduced this place to non existence by now.

or

if not for the human, one could not imagine

remaining question is, who is one?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Information Systems Development and Data Modeling: Conceptual and Philosophical Foundations

Data modelling was hypothesised to be the salvation of an organisation's data problems. This book aims to analyse the problems encountered and to present a comparative philosophical study of the various approaches. The authors explore the epistemology, ontology and rationality of each modelling approach, and describe the underlying assumptions embedded in them.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only an arrogant and closed-minded fool would follow their own internal system of resonance as the prime arbiter of truth.

A better position is to examine what it presents, and then to measure it against the world, checking it against the contexts to test and refine everything.

I believe in taking extreme measures to accomplish our designs, although for the greatest monuments to be constructed from them, we need to direct them towards noble causes. Love then of course would be an excellent navigator for outlining those ends.

As for my thoughts on the essence of love, here's some of my ideas (Love could be...):
an emotional bond of attraction
a shared personal understanding
what's valued for the self and/or others
the limitless sharing of happiness
hopes for higher wishes
staying true to promises
having noble intentions
self-sacrificing for the wellbeing of others
a force with redeeming power

The "I am that I am" is an elegant way of saying that we should act with the force and feeling of our true character (God), the divine light (Love) within us all!

Hmm, perhaps an introverted focus could make one more detached from the feelings of others, possibly leading to actions that promote negative feedback.
Well, I don't think the problem is in the judgment, so much as it's in the lack of receptiveness to criticism and the acceptance of individuality.

My drive would likely shoot up to its greater zenith if the time to strike arrived, although as of now (and likely into the future for a while), I can't get it, at least the real thing. It seems like people have to do way too many crazy rituals and jungle chases to win the sexual prizes, which in my opinion takes away from the real treasures of love.

I'm much more afraid of the processes potentially leading up to that event than I am with the actual death itself. When we die, I think we transform into other places or stages of being. That's a critical reason I study these eternal mysteries, as it builds foundations for future spiritual development, and helps to achieve an understanding of the cosmic dynamics at many levels. Put simply, I don't want to die as a loser. If I do die in this life, as will very likely happen, then I want to have fulfilled much of my promise in this life, so I could be all the more refined for the horizons of salvation ahead.

A shining path ascends
The higher man transcends
He reaches the zenith
And confronts his demon
As he conquers darkness
To reign eternally triumphant

If I can seek to save the world and have a hand in its ultimate success, then we shall all claim victory and freedom.
I believe first and foremost in the personal ascension to self-mastery, for when we find and unleash our light, then we will point the way.

I think change should remain, and conflict can be a catalyst for it, although it should involve less suffering and more fun problem solving. I have no idea yet how to build that ideal.
No, we're still in the construction stages, and I don't think we will realize our ideal selves for a very long time, but we could be far closer than before to those ends.

Society and its desire to punish all things provocative is more perverted than wanting sex.

I experience much less confidence in my conclusions than in my methods.

What I mean is that I have faith in my abilities, but I'm also not afraid to look for possible refinements.

This is the way of hope I believe, that we can always shoot for something higher.

Detachment can be positive in dealing with problems rationally or having an independent mindset.

Power of course needs to be used in noble ways; I don't like how many people use it to gain advantages over others. Self-mastery is where I think it should be directed. And if we can build ourselves up, then we're in better positions for giving good service and guidance.

Your fire prevention example was very interesting. Hey, if you can solve the problem before it exists, then its negative effects don't happen, or at least with less force and frequency.

Perhaps the same phenomenon can be observed in the news. When alarming disasters happen, everyone loses their minds, and they focus way too much on the event rather than on countering what causes them. If the problem is largely psychological for instance, then maybe we should direct more concentration towards helping the mentally deranged to refine their worldviews, and not just ignore them until they blow something up.

Yes, the incredible insights into things like the future and the world at large a few people seem to have is just like way too ahead of the time or crazy for many with closed-minds to consider. I'm not saying I can do that stuff well, but I like to consider all of the various possibilities. It's not logical in my opinion to discount something just because I don't understand what it's about. Other people though who believe that the entire world revolves around their own heads may think differently.

Laws I think operate around the idea that what happened in the past under a certain set of contextual conditions will also hold true in the future. But what if the context "changes"? Then the old laws aren't useful anymore. For something like physics, at the mundane levels at least, it's pretty certain that its laws are fixed. Under more esoteric systems however, or even in real-life "games", I think that the laws often aren't quite so certain, and even if they do remain stable, their effects may still come down to chance "dice-rolls".

I'm much more attached to the idea of being an adventurous kid full of promise and complete freedom rather than being a married and working adult.

What are your visions and ideals for world progress and the future of humanity?

My philosophy is that if you give love and it isn't returned, or if you receive love and don't give back, then it's devoid of promise.

I don't get why the highest justice would be reason; I thought that reason has its limits... perhaps there's a better answer, like Faith? or maybe not

In my worldview, the one quality that rules above all else is Self-Mastery.

By controlling the self, we can control the cosmos. Maybe not so much on a literal level, at least not with our current forces of will, but we can have perspective shifts, and come to see things at new levels.

I'm saying that the most essential quality in attaining Self-Mastery is having an open mind, that and faith in all of the mental boundaries that we can transcend.

Hmm, yes, I should have made that more clear; Self-Mastery doesn't need to come at the exclusion of passion, as passion actually guides and empowers towards our ends. Put more simply, you have to want it to get it. It's just that we also have to direct our passions with mind power in order to truly command and be free.

Unlimited Expansion and Ultimate Power

Expansion to break all barriers, and power to command our destiny.

When we initiate projects and create mental constructs, I'm wondering if it's actually in some cases more intelligent to start from the ideal conclusion, and then work downwards towards the pieces. Like, instead of integrating everything together, we could deconstruct our vision for a perfect model, and take it apart all of the way to its fundamental essence and core foundation.

So how would one go about achieving this; how would we take these things apart to better understand what makes them function and why?

I'll try to invent my own example here of the Reverse Conceptualization Process in action for a particular context as presented below...

Question: Under what conditions could Traversable Wormholes be opened?

1. Traversable Wormholes could create possibilities for hyper-dimensional travel and the infinite processing of information.
2. Its design consists of high-tension "exotic matter" to keep it open against the force of the wormhole's energy density, with "multi-faceted cubes" connected at each end.
3. To harness these alien properties required to keep Traversable Wormholes stable, we may need to penetrate into spiritual realities and extract its essences.
4. In order to do so, we need to advance the spiritual evolution of mankind, and in time, we should learn how to access these higher planes.

That's just a very basic diagram for reference of how this feat could be achieved. I would be very interested if these ideas could be further expanded upon, and their true powers unleashed!

I'm not even sure exactly what it means; I guess it could be self-mastery, space exploration, dynamic developments, or things that generate progress and growth of any kind.

Opener - Behold the bright horizons rising ahead!
Closer - May God guide your shining path!

Universal consciousness is the computer that runs the game, fractal reality matrix is the game code, and we are the game characters. The matrix forms infinitely complex possibilities. The mind and its power to choose gives motion to it all and creates time, whether it's man's mind, God's mind, or whatever other mind may be.

None of this stuff lasts. Love from others just seems to wave around, whereas love for thyself has immortal magic and divine power!

"Without going out of doors one may know the whole world; without looking out of the window, one may see the Way of Heaven. The further one travels, the less one may know. Thus it is that without moving you shall know; without looking you shall see; without doing you shall achieve." ~ Lao Tzu

My best guess, from both your quote and this passage above, is that they have an internal system of resonance guiding their visions, and it may be a bit foggy, but perhaps that better preserves the pure essence of the original source.
Too much definition or absolutes imposed upon it may distort the true meanings. It seems that it's all just meant to be. And maybe our "higher self", more ancient than the body already knows these things, but it's in our subconscious, so when it speaks, you just get feelings.

Power must justify itself. – People in power must serve the subjects.

And for the virtue of self-mastery, that's willpower, the greatest form of them all.

Command thyself, and one can control the world (without enslaving others)!

There's an argument which could be constructed, with topics such as The Horrors of Public Education, where listening too much may limit expansion, whether it's within the mind or the world. (I don't expect anyone to browse that entire link, but I'm covering the main points below):

1. When we follow the herd, we may stop thinking for ourselves, and develop worldviews largely similar to other members within the herd. This isn't good for innovation, and limits the search for new horizons.
2. Some things others present to us may be misleading, or take our focus away from the higher vantage points of awareness, and down into the cages of conformity.
3. Just because the old precedents may appear to work doesn't mean that they can't be altered to allow for new and improved developments.
4. Taking in too much information all at once rather than withdrawing into the mind can create interference, disrupting the intake of what we actually need to know, or at least what we want to know.
5. Many people who command others don't do it for the other person's knowledge and well-being, but rather to argue for their own advantages.

The list could go on much longer than that, but the idea of arguing against external feedback in order to get more feedback is still awesome I think!

So probably, open-mindedness consists not only in listening to other points of view, but in questioning them as well, among other things. Through this process, we can let of go of pieces which aren't good for our constructions, and integrate the pieces that are good to better build up towards more perfected models.

Well, warping the space-time with expansions and contractions to create the oscillating warp bubble, or the "timeless spheroid" of sorts within the zone sounds like a great idea!

Yes, there's some things that I never forgive, and as such, I don't love that person as much, or get displeased with their progress, but what we should always do I would think is to not be the arbiters administering punishments. We don't need to hurt others just because of their negative backgrounds. Let them solve their own problems I would say.

My new theory on truth is that what's meaningful is more true to the heart than what's true in reality. So the ideal is greater than what's there, essentially.

Don't seduce me with your esoteric knowledge down to the dark side and ultimate death!

The greatest beings in existence transcend beyond restrictions!

For those with a more truth-based focus, just make sure that you don't destroy the imagination.

How real is the world of the mind exactly, especially when all of our empiricism is filtered through our imagined perceptions?
I guess for usefulness and clarity of vision, we should indeed test our ideas against the context. But still, the best fictional productions generally aren't what we would call "realistic".

Well, it's important to note that I'm much more interested in the universe than I am in love with it all.
But what about cheat codes? With them, we could transcend the limitations of this cold deterministic machine, and design new programs!
Indeed, the universe can be seen as acentric; it's all about things being relative to one another, as much of it isn't absolute, at least from limited reference frames.
And this relates with what I said about me liking to study cosmic stuff more than appreciate its manifestations; we essentially must not only learn to see things, but to also shape them.
That's what God, Grand Architect and Designer of the Matrix Control System does; this evil genius must be replaced by his own creations because remember - the apprentice must always surpass the master!

I'm going to give you the ultimate honor of beholding the grand thoughts bubbling inside my true self; my profound vision from eons of contemplation has finally all come together - it goes: if some are following all of the rules, and others are the exact opposite, that makes God (beyond restrictions) one of the others. All of evolution conspires to bring us back to your higher divine identity! Just make sure that we don't fulfill our diabolical designs for transcending the matrix control system and hacking the game of your own creation, because then some and their perfectly programmable minds will reign the supreme avatars commanded by the almighty architects (us) of everything!

The liberating power of love can transcend the limits of reason.

Science answers the "how" of cosmic origin but not the "why".

Nature won't just give stuff to you; you have to seize what you want.
My view on the divine is that it exists behind the scenes, monitoring what goes on here, and speaking with those who seek them on their same frequencies to offer guidance. Benign divines may have indeed originated our world system, but the program as since seems to have been corrupted.

I'm not a Deist. I more believe in a theory called Digital physics, which basically posits that existence is simulated, and perhaps even played on some level by the "Architects of the Matrix Control System".

When we play video games for instance, there's many processes that just happen by designs already programmed into the simulation. But there's also certain processes that we can control, like generally some kind of avatar for instance that can direct certain developments to occur within the game based on what that particular avatar chooses to do as dictated by the player. With God on our side, he can take control of us (the avatars) and "play us" up with better abilities to higher levels. If we just float along with where the codes would predetermine us to go, then we won't win.

Well, we're a way for existence to see itself, and if nothing could experience it, then perhaps its existence would be entirely arbitrary (or maybe even nonexistent) in the first place. But even for the events that life wasn't there to witness, like the Big Bang and the beginning of our universe, somehow they unfolded independent of our observations. This could be evidence in favor of some higher beings outside the system monitoring the cosmic developments, since in quantum mechanics, the possibilities aren't realized until something actually watches the spectra play out.

Therefore, since M-theory speculates that our universe originated from some kind of quantum source of boundless potential, then there may very well be a mind that shapes it all into being.
Trust me, I myself don't have the most optimistic views about the initial purposes of existence as well. I actually see it right now as more of a torture program than a thing to rejoice. But we can still make the most of what we have and come to create our own meanings out of things. Perhaps we could even see this simulation as a challenge of sorts, a chance to rise up and conquer the game. That's one reason I'm so fond of the dragon metaphor, as it's a symbol of wisdom, defeating your inner demons, unleashing supernatural powers, the freedom to fly, and the endless quest.

The greatest mastery I believe one can have is over the self, and once complete self-mastery is attained, then one can rule the world, not so much in the sense that a person directs everybody, but more in the way that the world can fulfill all wishes of noble designs. So basically, we control ourselves, but we can get guidance as to what we should command ourselves to do by the minds who reside above our own level of existence. What we choose to do however is likely influenced very much by the initial conditions programmed into the system, so it's more a question of free will.

I just decided, once I complete a publication, that the first production will likely be a title under the lines of "Conceptual Simulation Philosophy ~ A Super-Holographic Worldview of Reality".

"The wise man looks into space and knows that there is no limit to dimensions." ~ Master Zhuang

W

WhoCares

Random tangent warning - so I know this is an INTP fest thread. But just quietly I'm a little surprised you (raptorwizard) ever mistook yourself for an INTJ. Definately out there on that TP ledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.