• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It seems clear to me that the first steps to proper action are in asking what steps should be taken in the first place, along with a curiosity about the imminent adventures.

The journey is an exploration of being, especially of its nature, depth, variety, and possibilities. Of course, the map further expands as we see more things, and how do we see more things you might ask?

Well, it all begins with asking the question! We need to see things by asking, by searching for the 'why'.

I think that intention plays a little part in attracting certain life events, but many spiritual people make it out to be far more powerful on our part than it really is.

There could be higher intelligences out there somewhere that can tune into our frequencies, and maybe do things like listen to prayers, inspire those who meditate, give prophets visions, and so forth.

If it's real at that kind of level though, I would like to think its effects are very subtle for the most part and could even take much time and effort on our behalf to give the full fruits.

God seems to be content with letting us figure things out for ourselves, at least for now, and there could be little clues he's laid out across the world that we can piece together to come upon the treasure, the "Philosopher's Stone" or whatever may be.

Sometimes I believe that God gives guidance to my intuition, helps me to understand and walk the path. Perhaps this has some kind of Karmic connection.

Seek to walk high philosophical paths, heal the world, find enlightenment, and maximize human promise.

There was a very spiritual girl who I think was like a few years older than I am that contacted me on Youtube 2.5 years ago with real interest in some metaphysics videos I had up then, though she seemed to have intense problems in her personal/emotional life. Sadly, she left Youtube and never came back. I was perfectly willing to be her friend as well, but that never developed as I wished it too, especially since I didn't even get to give her my last words. I can just hope she's doing okay now, whether or not she had any romantic feelings for me (which remained unexpressed even if present). We had some really long PMs sent to each other on the big questions of existence as well.

And just now I've had very strong sentiments for an interesting girl on this forum who I'm sure many of you have seen named Pinker85. I guess she's not really here now, but I was very happy to see that she thinks I'm great. The big stumbling block here was that TypoC isn't real interaction with people in the truest sense, so establishing any kind of deep connection wasn't really realistic. The big positive with this example though is that I actually did manage to get my final parting words in, and I had verification that my earlier efforts were looked upon with kindness. That's something I'm actually very proud of. Pink expressed here on this forum some very deep personal/emotional problems from her upbringing and life, kind of like the first girl I mentioned also struggled with. It's interesting how Pink seemed to have many mental talents with things like having a strong grasp in scientific/technical subjects, along with some more literate/creative ones. Perhaps I could have learned many amazing things from her.

Hm, maybe I tend to have powerful attachments to the kind of girl that's very mentally intense yet very emotionally deep. These kinds of people seem to have many great thoughts to offer, but the bad part is that most people aren't genuinely interested in listening to them. I see myself as being a very open person, and as such, I can be highly receptive to input from people special to me. Of course, I also listen to people I'm not as fond of as well if they have something of value to tell me. This is because one of the biggest problems in our world is that everyone's too dang busy, and few of us truly take the time to offer care and share our happiness. And that's what I wish for more than anything, that happiness can be shared and unleashed with full complete freedom for all people everywhere. Even if I can't have people I love for myself, the point of greatest importance is to treasure the bridges we are building across the heavenly rainbow and let it forever shine forth with the force and feeling of our true character. If we can do that, then those that we love can give us hope and happiness that eternally lives on within our own beings. This will save us all in the end.

Yes, I very much agree that we live in hell. It can however teach our soul many things, can refine us for higher dimensions if you believe in that stuff. There's the gnostic theory that our world was created/corrupted by an 'evil Demiurge', a theory which I could very well subscribe to. The 'good God(s) still looks upon our world I think, but help us out in very indirect ways. It's like we're meant to triumph over life with our own true selves.

I see the heart as more of a shining star of hope rather than a Christmas present. It should inspire us, not be a treasure that can be stolen. Stars after all are for everybody to look at, but treasures are gone once they're removed from the chest.

I am too busy too read this in depth, but skimming over it was very interesting, and I relate to a lot of it...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am too busy too read this in depth, but skimming over it was very interesting, and I relate to a lot of it...

Oh ya, trust me, there's way too much stuff in this thread for you to read. I've been writing this junk for a few years now, and I don't even believe half of this insane madness anymore, but hey, at least it's a great record of my journeys, and it can be a foundation for future progress.

Feel free to continue reading and posting here if you so desire. I can also do PMs for anyone who wishes it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't let yourself be relegated to paper. Keeping on posting here to your heart's content.

We like you posting here in the open for everyone to see, even the guests.

Don't let them lock you away, blaze out on Typology Central and illuminate us all.

Mole, this is a kind comment, and I should have responded to this sooner.

It's indeed important for as many people to see this as possible, whether I get credit for all this stuff or not.

The important thing as you say is that everyone can find their light.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you can have hope in others and give it to them, then there's much strength in that. But if you believe everyone must do stuff for you, then it's a weakness.

There's nothing wrong with giving others the chance to help us. It's just that we also need to be strong enough to help ourselves as well when it doesn't do any good to bother others about it.

I don't know for sure though. This is a good question. It might revolve greatly around the idea of justice, or even the principle of the greatest good, whether for now, or what makes us better in future times.

It's not so much that people have to be beautiful, but as long as they're aren't starving HIV victims in Africa, people can shape themselves to a certain extent and avoid extreme ugliness, both in structure and in character.

When people can be happy with each other and take the time to share that, then that's a good friendship to me.

If you're a friend, you listen to the other person, then make every effort to offer returns if you can.

You also keep your friends inside of yourself somewhere, let them inspire you and give a life force.

We work to build bridges between each other and let the heart shine.

It's absolutely critical that this free exchange of ideas can occer, both for advancing developments, and for the friendship itself.

I'm very strong on the thinking end of the spectrum, but that doesn't mean I don't have powerful emotional sides.

You see, making ideas and actions based on rationality or logic can perfectly coexist with strong sentiments. Sometimes we can even do things by way of the emotions, but it's generally in the service of a reasoned cause.

For reference, I'm a deep humanitarian, and I truly believe it would be ideal for us to share our happiness with the world, but I wish for this because it's a much better context for advancing the progress of objectives, such as the evolution of civilization and bringing enlightenment to the mind. Truly this leads to expansion in the most integrative way.

Feelings can help give focus to our reasonings as well, make us act with better values and use knowledge with virtue.

To answer your question, find something the "thinker" has discovered or developed of mental importance to himself, and then let the enthusiasm for this point of interest spread amongst yourselves, eventually even out into the world if it's open to that. Really explore how the rationality can give hopes for the free explosion of happiness.

Ultimately, if we thinkers want something, no matter how rationalistic it may be in nature, it's because it flows from the well of happiness at the heart of our beings.

It seems very possible to me, not insofar as everyone is the same, but more like everyone has the same horizons.

Individuality I believe is a great thing. We can each play different roles to make society work and make it more interesting.

Some people will be more talented than others or develop better skills, but that's okay, as long as we can accept that and realize our own promise.

I think Buddhism is great for centering yourself with nature and the universe, can help us to reach a higher state of vision and freedom.

He also has that good philosophy of detachment, to be able to let go of things and move on with the flux of life towards the eternal.

Einstein himself was also fond of Buddhism, and said that it's the best religion out there for having a cosmic experience.

Yes, those who fall to the dark side are lucky to ever get back to the light. Thankfully divine intervention took special action on my part. I'm glad to see that God's giving the magic sparkles to your heart as well (it should also be very reassuring to know that I am God's Willpower Unleashed! - this of course means that God, I mean myself has made himself perfect by mastering both sides of the Force, light and dark)!

I know many of those funny spiritual people have that "I am that I am" philosophy of the true self and such, realizing our own potential, connecting with God within, and experiencing things from the infinite source inside of us all!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1.In other words, all of my books are lies. They are simply maps of a territory, shadows of a reality, gray symbols dragging their bellies across the dead page, suffocated signs full of muffled sound and faded glory, signifying absolutely nothing. And it is the nothing, the Mystery, the Emptiness alone that needs to be realized: not known but felt, not thought but breathed, not an object but an atmosphere, not a lesson but a life.
-- Foreword, Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.We babyboomers have to be on guard against the belief that we're the only ones who ever got it right. the truth is that were just another group of nutcases.
-- Utne Reader June-August 1998
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3."Growth is hard, regression is easy"
-- One Taste, p.5

4."In the stillness of the night, the Goddess whispers. In the brightness of the day, dear God roars. Life pulses, mind imagines, emotions wave, thoughts wander. What are all these but the endless movements of One Taste, forever at play with its own gestures, whispering quietly to all who would listen: is this not yourself? When the thunder roars, do you not hear your Self? When the lightning cracks, do you not see your Self? When clouds float quietly across the sky, is this not your own limitless Being, waving back at you?"
-- One Taste, page 279

5."Nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time."

6."I have one major rule: everybody is right. More specifically, everybody -- including me -- has some important pieces of the truth, and all of those pieces need to be honored, cherished, and included in a more gracious, spacious, and compassionate embrace."
-- Collected Works of Ken Wilber , vol. VIII, Introduction, p. 49

7."On my tombstone, I really hope that someday they will write: He was true but partial..."
-- Collected Works of Ken Wilber , vol. VIII, Introduction, p. 49

8."In order to understand how the new holographic paradigm fits into the overall scheme of things, it is necessary to have an overall scheme of things to begin with".
-- Eye to Eye , p. 126

9."We are nowhere near the Millennium. In fact, at this point in history, the most radical, pervasive, and earth-shaking transformation would occur simply if everybody truly evolved to a mature, rational, and responsible ego, capable of freely participating in the open exchange of mutual self-esteem. There is the "edge of history". There would be a real New Age."
-- Up from Eden , p. 328

10."And so, please practice! Please let that be your guide. And I believe that you will find, if your practice matures, that Spirit will reach down and bless your every word and deed, and you will be taken quite beyond yourself, and the Divine will blaze with the light of a thousand suns, and glories upon glories will be given unto you, and you will in every way be home. And then, despite all your excuses and all your objections, you will find the obligation to communicate your vision. And precisely because of that, you and I will find each other. And that will be the real return of Spirit to itself."
-- Bodhisattvas will have to turn to politics, Interview with Frank Visser, 1995

11."The modern West is actually an intense combination of good news, bad news. The self or subject of rationality was deeper than the subject or self of mythology (...) However -- solely because of the collapse of the Kosmos -- the object of rationality (which was confined to sensorimotor flatland) was much less deep than the object of mythology (which was the Divine order, however crudely or anthropomorphically depicted). Thus, a much deeper subject confined its attention to a much shallower object. And there, in a nutshell, the combination of dignity and disaster that is the paradox of modernity: a deeper subject in a shallower world."
-- The Marriage of Sense and Soul , p. 206

12."At every single moment, there is a spontaneous awareness of whatever happens to be present and that simple, spontaneous, effortless awareness is ever-present Spirit itself. Even if you think you don't see it, that very awareness is it. And thus, the ultimate state of consciousness -- intrinsic Spirit itself -- is not hard to reach but impossible to avoid."
-- The Eye of Spirit , p.

13."Is this not obvious? Aren't you already aware of existing? Don't you already feel the simple Feeling of Being? Don't you already possess this immediate gateway to ultimate Spirit, which is nothing other than the simple Feeling of Being? You have this simple Feeling of Being now, don't you? And you have it now, don't you? And now, yes?...
You feel the simple Feeling of Being? Who is not already Enlightened?"
-- One Taste , p. 302

14."Auschwitz is not the product of rationality. Auschwitz is the result of the many products of rationality being used in irrational ways. Auschwitz is rationality hijacked by tribalism."
-- The Eye of Spirit , p. 75

15."Physics is the most fundamental, and least significant, of the sciences."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality , p.93

16."The great and rare mystics of the past (from Buddha to Christ, from al-Hallaj to Lady Tsogyal, from Hui-neng to Hildegard) were, in fact, ahead of their time, and are still ahead of ours. In other words, they are not figures of the past. They are figures of the future."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality , p. 253

17."So the call of the Nondual traditions is: Abide as Emptiness, embrace all Form. The liberation is in the Emptiness, never in the Form, but Emptiness embraces all forms as a mirror all its objects. So the Forms continue to arise, and, as the sound of one hand clapping, you are all those Forms. You are the display. You and the universe are One Taste. Your Original Face is the purest Emptiness, and therefore every time you look in the mirror, you see only the entire Kosmos.'
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 240

18."Flatland accepts no interior domain whatsoever, and reintroducing Spirit is the least of our worries.
'Thus our task is not specifically to reintroduce spirituality and somehow attempt to show that modern science is becoming compatible with God. That approach, which is taken by most of the integrative attempts, does not go nearly deep enough in diagnosing the disease, and thus, in my opinion, never really addresses the crucial issues.
'Rather, it is the rehabilitation of the interior in general that opens the possibility of reconciling science and religion.'
-- The Marriage of Sense and Soul , p. 142.

19."Evolution does not isolate us from the rest of the Kosmos, it unites us with the rest of the Kosmos: the same currents that produced birds from dust and poetry from rocks produce egos from ids and sages from egos."
-- Integral Psychology , p. 192

20."Ecological wisdom does not consist in understanding how to live in accord with nature; it consists in understanding how to get humans to agree on how to live in accord with nature".
-- A Brief History of Everything , p.268

21."Whenever we moderns pause for a moment, and enter the silence, and listen very carefully, the glimmer of our deepest nature begins to shine forth, and we are introduced to the mysteries of the deep, the call of the within, the infinite radiance of a splendor that time and space forgot - we are introduced to the all-pervading Spiritual domain that the growing tip of our honored ancestors were the first to discover. And they were good enough to leave us a general map to that infinite domain, a map called the Great Nest of Being, a map of our own interiors, an archeology of our own Spirit."
-- Integral Psychology , p. 190

22.PATHWAYS: . . . Why does God incarnate?
KW: . . . "It's no fun having dinner alone."

23."The aim of a complete course of development is to divest the basic structures of any sense of exclusive self, and thus free the basic needs from their contamination by the needs of the separate self sense. When the basic structures are freed from the immortality projects of the separate self, they are free to return to their natural functional relationships .... when hungry, we eat; when tired, we sleep. The self has been returned to the Self, all self-needs have been met and discarded; and the basic needs alone remain."
-- Integral Psychology , p. 253

24."Most sexual intercourse in the animal kingdom occurs in a matter of seconds. During intercourse, both parties are open to being preyed upon or devoured. Bring new meaning to "dinner and sex," because you are the dinner. So it's slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am. None of this sharing feelings, and emoting, and cuddling - and that about sums up men. Mr. Sensitive - the man, the rythm the weenie - is a very, very recent invention, and it takes men a bit of getting used to, we might say."
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 5

25."Neither sensory empiricism, nor pure reason, nor practical reason, nor any combination thereof can see into the realm of Spirit. In the smoking ruins left by Kant, the only possible conclusion is that all future metaphysics and authentic spirituality must offer direct experiential evidence."
-- The Marriage of Sense and Soul , p. 174

26."The great and secret message of the experiential mystics the world over is that, with the eye of contemplation, Spirit can be seen. With the eye of contemplation, the great Within radiantly unfolds. And in all cases, the eye with which you see God is the same eye with which God sees you: the eye of contemplation."
--- Marriage of Sense and Soul , p. 174

27."Transcendence restores humor. Spirit restores humor. Suddenly, smiling returns. Too many representatives of too many movements - even many very good movements, such as feminism, environmentalism, meditation, spiritual studies - seem to lack humor altogether. In other words, they lack lightness, they lack a distance from themselves, a distance from the ego and its grim game of forcing others to conform to its contours."
--- One Taste : Dec 7

28."Great art suspends the reverted eye, the lamented past, the anticipated future; we enter it with the timeless present; we are with God today, perfect in our manner and mode, open to the riches and the glories of a realm that time forgot, but that great art reminds us of: not by it's content, but by what it does in us: suspends the desire to be elsewhere."
-- The Eye of Spirit , p. 135-136

29."So you Pursue this inquiry, Who am I? Who or what is this Seer that cannot itself be seen? You simply 'push back' into your awareness, and you dis-identify with any and every object you see or can see."
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 221

30."The more adequately [i.e.AQAL] I can interpret the intuition of Spirit, the more that Spirit can speak to me, the more the channels of communication are open, leading from communication to communion to union to identity."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality , revised edition, CW 6 p. 523

31."And yet clearly the waking state is not permanent. It comes and goes every twenty four hours. And yet, according to the great sages, there is something in us that is "always conscious" that is literally conscious or aware at all times through all states, waking, dreaming, sleeping. And that "ever present awareness is Spirit in us". That underlying current of constant consciousness (or non-dual awareness) is a direct and unbroken ray of pure Spirit itself. It is our connection with the Goddess, our pipeline straight to God."
-- One Taste p. 64

32."That all-pervading Beauty is not an exercise in creative imagination. It is the actual structure of the universe. That all-pervading Beauty is in truth the very nature of the Kosmos right now. It is not something you have to imagine, because it is the actual structure of perception in all domains. If you remain in the eye of Spirit, every object is an object of radiant Beauty. If the doors of perception are cleansed, the entire Kosmos is your lost and found Beloved, the Original Face of primordial Beauty, forever,and forever, and endlessly forever."
-- The Eye of Spirit , p. 138

33."But, we ask, what will happen to our drive for progress if we see all opposites are one? Well, with any luck, it will stop--and with it that peculiar discontent that thrives on the illusion that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. But we should be clear about this. I do not mean that we will cease making advancements of a sort in medicine, agriculture, and technology. We will only cease to harbor the illusion that happiness depends on it. For when we see through the illusions of our boundaries, we will see, here and now, the universe as Adam saw it before the Fall: an organic unity, a harmony of opposites, a melody of positive and negative, delight with the play of our vibratory existence. When the opposites are realized to be one, discord melts into concord, battles become dances, and old enemies become lovers. We are then in a position to make friends with all of our universe, and not just one half of it."
-- No Boundary , p. 29

34."Because, you see, the alarming fact is that any realization of depth carries a terrible burden: Those who are allowed to see are simultaneously saddled with the obligation to communicate that vision in no uncertain terms: that is the bargain."
Collected Works of Ken Wilber , Vol. VIII, One Taste, p. 311

35."Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a New Age, sweetness- and-light, perpetually smiling teacher. . . . Buty stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your ass, my friend."
-- One Taste, May 25

36."...Big Bang which was really the roaring laughter of God voluntarily getting lost for the millionth time."
-- Up From Eden , p. 328

37."Manifestation is not a sin; getting lost in manifestation is. We think that ego and nature are the only realities in the entire Kosmos, and there is our sin and our suffering."
-- One Taste , p. 81

38.'just shut the fuck up and look!'
-- Speaking of Everything , CD

39."You triumph over death, not by living forever, but by living timelessly, by being present to the Present. You are not going to defeat death by identifying with the ego in the stream of time and then trying to make that ego go on forever in that temporal stream. You defeat death by finding that part of your own present awareness that never enters the stream of time in the first place and thus is truly Unborn and Undying."
-- 1999 introduction to " Grace and Grit "

40."There is more spirituality in reason's denial of God than there is in myth's affirmation of God, precisely because there is more depth... even an "atheist" acting from rational-universal compassion is more spiritual than a fundamentalist acting to convert the universe in the name of a mythic-membership god."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality , p. 250

41."There in the Heart, where the couple finally unite, the entire game is undone, the nightmare of evolution, and you are exactly where you were prior to the beginning of the whole show. With a sudden shock of the entirely obvious, you recognize your own Original Face, the face you had prior to the Big Bang, the face of utter Emptiness that smiles as all creation and sings as the entire Kosmos - and it is all undone in that primal glance, and all that is left is the smile, and the reflection of the moon on a quiet pond, late on a crystal clear night." -- A Brief History of Everything , p. 43 and concluding passage

42."... once you get a strong glimpse of One Taste, you can lose all motivation to fix those holes in your psychological basement. You might have a deep and painful neurosis, but you no longer care, because you are no longer identified with the bodymind. There is a certain truth in that. But this attitude, nonetheless, is a profound violation of the bodhisattva vow, the vow to communicate One Taste to sentient beings in a way that can liberate all. You might be happy not to work on neurotic crap, but everybody around you can see that you are a neurotic jerk, and therefore when you announce you are really in One Taste, all they will remember is to avoid that state at all costs."
-- One Taste , p. 138-9

43."Magic never in its wildest dreams thought that it would be trumped by mythic. And the mythic gods and goddesses never imagined that reason could and would destroy them. And here we sit, in our rational worldview, all smug and confident that nothing higher will sweep out of the heavens and completely explode our solid perceptions, undoing our very foundations. And yet surely, the transrational lies in wait. It is just around the corner, this new dawn. Every stage transcends and includes, and thus inescapably, unavoidably it seems, the sun will rise on a world tomorrow that in many ways transcends reason."
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 60

44."Maybe the evolutionary sequence really is from matter to body to mind to soul to spirit, each transcending and including, each with a greater depth and greater consciousness and wider embrace. And in the highest reaches of evolution, maybe, just maybe, an individual's consciousness does indeed touch infinity - a total embrace of the entire Kosmos - a Kosmic consciousness that is Spirit awakened to its own true nature. It is at least plausible. And tell me: is that story, sung by mystics and sages the world over, any crazier than the scientific materialism story, which is that the entire sequence is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing? Listen very carefully: just which of those two stories actually sounds totally insane?"
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 38-39

45."It is in the union of the Ascending and the Descending currents that harmony is found, and not in any war between the two. It seems that only when the Ascending and the Descending are united can both be saved. And if we - if you and I - do not contribute to this union, then it is very possible that not only will we destroy the only Earth we have, we will forfeit the only heaven we might otherwise embrace."
-- A Brief History of Everything , p. 11

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
46."It's a strange world. It seems that about fifteen billion years ago there was, precisely, absolute nothingness, and then within less than a nanosecond the material universe blew into existence.

Stranger still, the physical matter so produced was not merely a random and chaotic mess, but seemed to organize itself into ever more and complex and intricate forms. So complex were these forms that, many billions of years later, some of them found ways to reproduce themselves, and thus out of matter arose life.

Even stranger, these life forms were apparently not content to merely reproduce themselves, but instead began a long evolution that would eventually allow them to represent themselves, to produce sign and symbols and concepts, and thus out of life arose mind.

Whatever this process of evolution was, it seems to have been incredibly driven from matter to life to mind.

But stranger still, a mere few hundred years ago, on a small and indifferent planet around an insignificant star, evolution became conscious of itself.

And at precisely the same time, the very mechanisms that allowed evolution to become conscious of itself were simultaneously working to engineer its own extinction.

And that was the strangest of all."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality , p. 3

47."For authentic transformation is not a matter of belief but of the death of the believer; not a matter of translating the world but of transforming the world; not a matter of finding solace but of finding infinity on the other side of death. The self is not made content; the self is made toast."
-- One Taste , p. 28 ("A Spirituality that Transforms")

48."Eros is the love of the lower reaching up to the higher (Ascent); Agape is the love of the higher reaching down to the lower (Descent). In individual development, one ascends via Eros (or expanding to a higher and wider identity), and then integrates via Agape (or reaching down to embrace with care all lower holons), so that balanced development transcends but includes."
-- Sex, Ecology, Spirituality p. 338, 339, 340

49."And therefore, all of those for whom authentic transformation has deeply unseated their souls must, I believe,wrestle with the profound moral obligation to shout from the heart -perhaps quietly and gently, with tears of reluctance; perhaps with fierce fire and angry wisdom; perhaps with slow and careful analysis; perhaps by unshakable public example -but authenticity always and absolutly carries a demand and duty: you must speak out, to the best of your ability,and shake the spiritual tree,and shine your headlights into the eyes of the complacent. You must let that radical realization rumble through your veins and rattle those around you.
... And this is truly a terrible burden, a horrible burden, because in any case there is no room for timidity. The fact that you might be wrong is simply no excuse: You might be right in your communication, and you might be wrong, but that does not matter. What does matter,as Kierkegaard so rudely reminded us, is that only by investing and speaking your vision with passion, can the truth, one way or another,fully penetrate the reluctance of the world. If you are right, or if you are wrong, it is only your passion that will force either to be discovered. It is your duty to promote that discovery -either way - and therefore it is your duty to speak your truth with whatever passion nd courage you can find in your heart. You must shout, in whatever way you can."
-- One Taste , p. 35f

50."And thus the green meme, champion of flatland, ends up inadvertently promoting exactly the oppression it wishes to overcome. Along with the blue meme of outright racism, the green meme is the primary source of oppression in this culture."
-- Boomeritis, p. 124

51."The Good, the True, and the Beautiful, then, are simply the faces of Spirit as it shines in this world. Spirit seen subjectively is Beauty, and I of Spirit. Spirit seen intersubjectively is the Good, the We of Spirit. And Spirit seen objectively is the True, the It of Spirit....And whenever we pause, and enter the quiet, and rest in the utter stillness, we can hear that whispering voice calling to us still: never forgot the Good, and never forgot the True, and never forget the Beautiful, for these are the faces of your own deepest Self, freely shown to you."
-- The Marriage of Sense and Soul , p. 201

52."The beasts are mortal, but they do not know or fully understand that fact; the gods are immortal, and they know it - but poor man, up from beasts and not yet a god, was that unhappy mixture: he was mortal, and he knew it."
--- Up from Eden, p. x.

53."Many scientists believe that there might indeed be intelligent life on other planets; many believe we are still trying to find intelligent life on this planet. But few believe there are enough aliens that they are visiting us daily in droves-unless we are the Zoo of the Universe, and aliens love to bring their kids by to look at the primitive beasts: Now little Zordac, watch what happens when we take this stick and shove it up...'
"The narcissism is the giveaway." Carlton smiled with the audience. "The comedian Dennis Miller got it just right: 'Only man is a narcissistic enough species to think that a highly evolved alien life force would travel across billions and billions of light-years- a group of aliens so intelligent, so insouciant, so utterly above it all, they feel no need whatsoever to equip their spacecraft with windows so that they can gaze out on all that celestial beauty-but then immediately upon landing, their first impulse is to get in some hick's ass with a flashlight.'"
-- Boomeritis , p. 185

54."Likewise, looking deep within the mind, in the very most interior part of the self, when the mind becomes very, very quite, and one listens very carefully, in that infinite silence, the soul begins to whisper, and its feather-soft voice takes one far beyond what the mind could ever imagine, beyond anything rationality could possibly tolerate, beyond anything logic can endure. In its gentle whisperings, there are the faintest hints of infinite love, glimmers of a life that time forgot, flashes of a bliss that must not be mentioned, an infinite intersection where the mysteries of eternity breathe life into mortal time, where suffering and pain have forgotten how to pronounce their own names, this secret quiet intersection of time and the very timeless, an intersection called the soul. "
-- Integral Psychology , p. 106.

55.Formless realization contains no information about the world of form. Unless you find a way to take your nirvanic realization and express it in integral samsaric ways, you will end up creating a very petty, narrow belief-system, that doesn't take into account the riches of the manifest realm.
-- Speaking of Everything CD

56.The ego is not a thing but a subtle effort, and you cannot use effort to get rid of effort--you end up with two efforts instead of one. The ego itself is a perfect manifestation of the Divine, and it is best handled by resting in Freedom, not by trying to get rid of ego, which simply increases the effort of ego itself.
-- One Taste , p. 256

57."Since modern science had, in effect, killed two of the three value spheres (I-aesthetics and we-morals), [extreme] postmodernism would simply attempt to kill science as well, and thus, in its own bizarre fashion, attempt an »integration« or »equal valuing« of all three spheres because all of them were now equally dead, so to speak. Three walking corpses would heal the dissociations of modernity. Into the postmodern wasteland walked the zombie squad, and the wonder of it all is that they managed to convince a fair number of academics that this was a viable solution to modernity's ills."
-- The Marriage of Sense and Soul, p. 120

58.Each succeeding stage involves an increase in perspectivism and thus an increase in the capacity for mutual care and compassion.
-- On the Nature of a Post-Metaphysical Spirituality, wilber.shambhala.com

59."Listen to Erwin Schroedinger,the Nobel Prize-winning cofounder of quantum mechanics,and how can I convince you that he means this literally?
Consciousness is a singular of which the plural is unknown.

It is not possible that this unity of knowledge,feelings,and choice which you call your own should have sprung into being from nothingness at a given moment not so long ago;rather,this knowledge,feeling, and choice are essentially eternal and unchangeable and numerically one in all people,nay in all sensitive beings.
The conditions for your existence are almost as old as rocks.For thousands of years men have striven and suffered and begotten and women have brought in pain.A hundred years ago (there's the test),another man sat on this spot;like you he gazed with awe and yearning in his heart at the dying light on the glaciers. Like you he was begotten of man and born of woman.He felt pain and brief joy as you do.Was he someone else? Was it not you yourself?

WAS IT NOT YOU,YOURSELF? Are you not humanity itself? Do you not touch all things human,because you are it's only Witness? Do you not therefore love the world,and love all people,and love the Kosmos,because you are its only Self? Do you not weep when one person is hurt,do you not cry when one child goes hungry,do you not scream when one soul is tortured? You know you suffer when others suffer.You already know this! "Was it someone else? Was it not you yourself?"

One Taste, p. 342-343

60."Academic religion is the killing jar of Spirit."
-- One Taste, November 24

It is better to be temporarily selfish than never to be just.
Only conscious suffering is of value.
Man is given a limited quantity of experiences; being economical with them lengthens his life.

Know that this house is of value only to those who have recognized their nothingness and believe it is possible to alter.
Here we can only direct and create conditions, but not help.
Remember that here work is not done for work’s sake, but as a means.
Like what it does not like.

Conscious love evokes the same in response.
Emotional love evokes the opposite.
Physical love depends on type and polarity.
Faith of consciousness is freedom.
Faith of feeling is slavery.
Faith of body is stupidity.

Hope of consciousness is strength.
Hope of feeling is cowardice.
Hope of body is disease.

Only he can be impartial who is able to put himself into the position of others.
We can only strive to be able to be Christians.
I love him who loves work.
Judge others according to yourself and you will seldom be mistaken.

Consider what others think of you, not what they say.
If you are not critical by nature, it is useless for you to remain here.
He who has got rid of the disease ‘Tomorrow’ has the possibility to attain what he is here for.

If you already know what is wrong and do it, you commit a sin that is difficult to redress.
The chief means of happiness in this life is the ability to consider outwardly always, inwardly never.

One of the strongest motives for the wish to work on yourself is the realization that you may die at any moment—only you must first realize this.
Man is refreshed not by the quantity but by the quality of sleep—sleep little without regret.

The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do.

Here there are neither English nor Russians, Jews nor Christians, but only those following one aim, to be able to be.

Take the understanding of the East and the knowledge of the West and then seek.
Only he who can take care of the property of others can have his own.

Remember yourself always and everywhere.

A good man loves his father and mother.
Help him only who strives not to be an idler.
Love not art with your feelings.
Respect all religions.
Judge no one according to the tales of others.

Blessed is he who hath a soul,
Blessed is he who hath none,
Woe and sorrow to him who hath it in conception.

The worse the conditions of life, the greater the possibility for productive work, provided you work consciously.
The energy expended in active inner work is immediately transformed into new energy; that expended in passive work is lost forever.
Practice love on animals first; they react better and more sensitively.
I add some additional sayings of Gurdjieff’s, most of which have been abstracted from accounts of meetings taken by him in London and America during the years 1921–24:
There is only one kind of magic and this is ‘doing.’

All energy spent on conscious work is an investment; that spent mechanically is lost forever.

We must destroy our buffers. Children have none; therefore we must become like little children.

We attract forces according to our being.

Humanity is the earth’s nerve-endings through which planetary vibrations are received for transmission.

Everything in the universe has a place in a scale.

No energy is ever lost in the cosmic scheme.

One twentieth of all our energy goes to emotional and instinctive centres. Self-remembering is a lamp which must be kept alight by energy from these two centres. Our thinking centre is not really a centre, but an apparatus for collecting impressions.

Formatory apparatus resembles a hired typist who works for a firm and has a large number of stereotyped replies for external impressions. She sends printed replies to other centres who are the ‘directors’ of the firm and who are strangers to each other. Wrong replies are often sent, as the typist is asleep or lazy.

In deep sleep all communication between centres is closed. Our sleep is bad because we do not cut off lines of communication.

We have good and bad angels. The good angels work by way of our voluntary, active nature and the bad through our passive nature.

Mr. Self-love and Madame Vanity are the two chief agents of the devil.

Do not be affected by externals. In themselves they are harmless; it is we who allow ourselves to be hurt by them.

We never reach the limits of our strength.

If we do what we like doing, we are immediately rewarded by the pleasure of doing it. If we do what we don’t like doing the reward must come later. It is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics.

Man is a symbol of the laws of creation; in him there is evolution, involution, struggle, progress and retrogression, struggle between positive and negative, active and passive, yes and no, good and evil.

Men have their minds and women their feelings more highly developed. Either alone can give nothing. Think what you feel and feel what you think. Fusion of the two produces another force.

For some people religion is useful but for others it is only a policeman.

We are sheep kept to provide wool for our masters who feed us and keep us as slaves of illusion. But we have a chance of escape and our masters are anxious to help us, but we like being sheep. It is comfortable.

He who can love can be; he who can be can do; he who can do is.

Sincerity is the key to self-knowledge and to be sincere with oneself brings great suffering.

Sleep is very comfortable, but waking is very bitter.

Free will is the function of the Master within us. Our ‘will’ is the supremacy of one desire over another.

Eastern art has a mathematical basis. It is a script with an inner and an outer content. In Persia there is a room in a monastery which makes one weep owing to mathematical combinations of different parts of its architecture. Real art is knowledge and not talent.

An ordinary man has no ‘Master.’ He is ruled now by the mind, now by the feelings and now by the body. Often the order comes from the automatic apparatus and still more often he is ordered about by the sex centre. Real will can only be when one ‘I’ rules, when there is a ‘master’ in the house.

Morality is a stick with two ends; it can be turned this way and that.

From the time when man began to live on the Earth, from the time of Adam onwards, there started to be formed within him, with the help of God, of Nature, and of all his surroundings, an organ whose function is conscience. Every man has this organ, and whoever is guided by it automatically lives according to God’s commandments. If our consciences were clear, and not buried, there would be no need to speak about morality, for consciously or unconsciously everyone would behave according to God’s commandments. Unfortunately conscience is covered up with a kind of crust which can be pierced only by intense suffering; then conscience speaks. But after a while a man calms down and once more the organ becomes covered over and buried.

You should forget about morality. Conversations about morality are simply empty talk. Your aim is inner morality.

External morality is different everywhere.

You should understand, and establish it as a firm rule, not to pay attention to other people’s opinions. You must be free of people surrounding you, and when you are free inside you will be free of them.

To be just at the moment of action is a hundred times more valuable than to be just afterwards.

To gain anything real, long practice is necessary. Try to accomplish very small things first.

There are two kinds of doing—automatic and doing what you ‘wish.’ Take a small thing which you ‘wish’ to do and cannot do and make this your God. Let nothing interfere. If you ‘wish,’ you can. Without wishing you never ‘can.’ ‘Wish’ is the most powerful thing in the world.

To bear the manifestation of others is a big thing. The last thing for a man.

In the river of life suffering is not intentional. In conscious life suffering is intentional and of great value.

To love one must first forget all about love. Make it your aim and look for direction. As we are we cannot possibly love.

Until a man uncovers himself he cannot see.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Doctrine of the Order

Written by Temple Of The Jedi Order
Jediism is a religion based on the observance of the Force, a ubiquitous and metaphysical power that a Jedi (a follower of Jediism) believes to be the underlying, fundamental nature of the universe. Jediism finds its roots in philosophies similar to those presented in an epic space opera called “Star Wars”. It is a religion in and of itself.

The Jedi religion is an inspiration and a way of life for many people throughout the world who take on the mantle of Jedi. Jedi apply the principles, ideals, philosophies, and teachings of Jediism in a practical manner within their lives. Real Jedi do not worship George Lucas, or Star Wars or anything of the sort. Jediism is not based in fiction, but we accept myth as a sometimes more practical mean of conveying philosophies applicable to real life.

Jedi Believe
In the Force, and in the inherent worth of all life within it.
In the sanctity of the human person. We oppose the use of torture and cruel or unusual punishment, including the death penalty.
In a society governed by laws grounded in reason and compassion, not in fear or prejudice.
In a society that does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or circumstances of birth such as gender, ethnicity and national origin.
In the ethic of reciprocity, and how moral concepts are not absolute but vary by culture, religion, and over time.
In the positive influence of spiritual growth and awareness on society.
In the importance of freedom of conscience and self-determination within religious, political and other structures.
In the separation of religion and government and the freedoms of speech, association, and expression.

The Three Tenets
•Focus
•Knowledge
•Wisdom
When used correctly, the Jedi Tenets allow us to better ourselves and overcome any obstacle. They help us improve the world around us and fulfil our purpose in life as a Jedi.

Wisdom is the sound application of accrued knowledge and experience through patient, good judgment. Knowledge can be acquired by focusing on the task at hand. Focus is the art of pruning the irrelevant and pouring the best of your mind into what you are doing.

The Code
•Emotion, yet peace.
•Ignorance, yet knowledge.
•Passion, yet serenity.
•Chaos, yet harmony.
•Death, yet the Force.
Orthodox Code:
•There is no Emotion; There is Peace.
•There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge.
•There is no Passion; There is Serenity.
•There is no Chaos: There is Harmony.
•There is no Death; There is the Force.

The Creed
I am a Jedi, an instrument of peace;

Where there is hatred I shall bring love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

I am a Jedi.

I shall never seek so much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

The Force is with me always, for I am a Jedi.

The 16 Teachings
1. Jedi are in touch with the Force. We are open to spiritual awareness and keep our minds in tune with the beauty of the world. We are forever learning and open our minds to experiences and knowledge of ourselves and others.

2. Jedi maintain a clear mind; which can be achieved through meditation and contemplation. Our minds can become unduly troubled and concerned with the happenings of the world. We must work on overcoming our individual issues through training and diligence.

3. Jedi are aware of the future impacts of action and inaction and of the influence of the past, but live in and focus on the Now. We let ourselves flow like water through the events around us. We embrace the ever changing and fluid world, adapting and changing as it does.

4. Jedi are wary of attachments, both material and personal. The obsession over possessions and people creates the fear of losing those possessions and relationships which can cause ourselves to be trapped in a state of depression and loss.

5. Jedi understand that well-being consists in the physical, the mental and the spiritual. A Jedi trains each to ensure they remain capable of performing their duties to the best of their ability. All of these are interconnected and essential parts of our training in becoming more harmonious with the Force.

6. Jedi use their skills to the best of their ability. We do not use our knowledge and skill to boast or be prideful. We are mindful of the ego and mindful of our actions, exercising wisdom and humility.

7. Jedi understand their limitations. We recognise, and take responsibility, for our failures and develop a level of modesty about them. We respect the right for others to disagree and understand that they themselves are not perfect.

8. Jedi are patient. We work on training ourselves not to precipitate events around us. We know that becoming a Jedi is long and hard and requires rigorous dedication and commitment. Jedi train to act with a conscientious state of calmness.

9. Jedi have integrity. We are authentic to what we believe and are open, honest and true to our purpose and our minds. We remove all masks to reveal ourselves as courageous and noble of heart. We do not hide from fear of damage to our image because we know that our image cannot be blemished from the words and actions of others.

10. Jedi serve in many ways. Each action performed, no matter the scale, influences the world. With this in mind Jedi perform each action with peace, caring, love, compassion and humility. So it is that each Jedi improves the world with each deed they perform.

11. Jedi are mindful of their thoughts. We recognise the beauty in others and we provide help to those who come seeking it. Through our benevolent actions we strengthen not only ourselves but also our communities. Jedi act without prejudice.

12. Jedi believe that love and compassion are central to their lives. We must love and care for each other as we must love and care for ourselves; by doing this we envelop all life in the positivity of our actions and thoughts. We are providers and beacons of hope.

13. Jedi cultivate empathy. We try to view things from another’s perspective making us sensitive listeners. We provide the confidence people need when talking through their difficulties and we share our learning with those who would benefit. We do this to help create a more harmonious society.

14. Jedi are guardians of peace. We believe in helping all those that are in need, in whatever form, to the best of our ability. We recognise that sometimes providing help requires courage in the face of adversity but understand that conflict is resolved through peace, understanding and harmony.

15. Jedi believe in eternal life through the Force. We do not become obsessed in mourning those who pass. We may grieve at their passing but we are content, knowing that they will forever be a part of the Force and so always a part of us.

16. Jedi make a commitment to their cause and to humanity. Our ideals, philosophies, and practices define the belief of Jediism and we take action on this path for self-improvement and to help others. We are both the witnesses and protectors of the Jedi way by the practice of our convictions.

The 21 Maxims

Prowess: To seek excellence in all endeavors expected of a Jedi.

A Jedi strives to acquire greater skill and expertise in what they do at all times so that it may be used in the service of the greater good, and not for personal profit. This requires discipline, patience and perfect practice.

Justice: To always seek the path of ‘right’.

A Jedi is unencumbered by bias or personal interest. Justice is a double-edged sword, one that protects the weak, yet also passes judgements according to a set of values. A Jedi tolerates that which is not Jedi and does not pass judgement on that which causes no harm for it is just.

Loyalty: To have faith in your Jedi brothers and sisters.

A Jedi remains true to what they have learned and to their own teachings. A Jedi always serves those who wish to learn more of the ways of the Force and in doing so, remain loyal to the way of Jediism and their Order.

Defense: To defend the way of Jediism.

A Jedi is sworn by oath to defend their faith and all it encompasses.

Courage: To have the will.

To be a Jedi sometimes means choosing the more difficult path, the personally expensive one. A Jedi knows they must make the right choice, take the right side and that the weak they have sworn to defend often stand alone. A Jedi puts aside fear, regret, and uncertainty yet know the difference between courage and sheer stupidity.

Faith: To trust in the ways of the Force.

Although the ways of the Force may seem strange at times, a Jedi always knows their place and their role within it.

Humility: To have no ego.

A Jedi does not boast of their accomplishments and knows that their accomplishment is its own reward.

Fearlessness: To have no self-imposed limits.

Fear is that which prevents a Jedi from accomplishing their duty. A Jedi learns to let go of their fears through their faith in the Force and has no shame in admitting their shortfalls when they occur.

Nobility: To act with honour.

A Jedi does not engage in petty, mean or otherwise dubious activities. Acting with stature and distinction influences others, offering a compelling example of what can be achieved by those who follow Jediism.

Honesty: To avoid lies.

A Jedi is honest with themselves and seeks to always go beyond appearances. There can be no honest self without the knowledge and wisdom to see truth.

Pure Motive: To act with motive and purpose.

Without a sound motive and purpose, action has no meaning, no destination and lacks a foundation. A Jedi moves with the Force, trusts in its ways. A Jedi’s actions are firmly based upon a deep motivation to be as their path dictates.

Discipline: To let the self be sole master of the self.

A Jedi’s mind is structured, peaceful, unencombered by emotions, physical state or external stimuli.

Focus: To select what matters most.

A Jedi focuses in the task at hand. Although a Jedi is aware of the past, and wary of the present's impact on the future, through discipline they know how to select and concentrate on priorities.

Discretion: To become invisible.

A Jedi knows there is a time and place for all things. They do not actively interfere in worldly affairs and refrain from overtly supporting or opposing other individuals or organizations.

Meditation: To exercise the mind.

Through regular meditation a Jedi examines their motivations, and are certain that they are not allowing emotion, ignorance, or passion to intrude upon them. Meditation can be used by a Jedi to improve their mindfulness, focus, or patience.

Training: To know one's ignorance.

A Jedi knows there is always something more to learn and seeks new lessons every day.

Integrity: To be consistent.

A Jedi lives as a Jedi at all times. Hypocrisy is their worst enemy.

Morality: To know the danger of belief.

A Jedi knows how contradicting beliefs of what is right and wrong can lead to devastating crimes and conflicts. A Jedi takes a step away from the subjectivity of opinion in favour of the peace of objectivity. A Jedi does not force their values upon others.

Conflict: To know when to fight.

A Jedi knows the conflicting nature of the Force but they also know its peace and serenity. A Jedi never blindly enters conflict and always does so for the greater good.

Intervention: To know when not to act.

A Jedi knows how inaction can have as great an impact as action and how some of the greatest lessons are self-taught. To be a victor is also taking that victory from those you protect. A Jedi intervenes only when a Jedi's intervention is required.

Harmony: To be connected to the Force.

A Jedi seeks to live in harmony with the Force, for that is the reason to be a jedi. To better understand its ways, to better know one's place within it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jedi Believe
In the Force, and in the inherent worth of all life within it.
In the sanctity of the human person. We oppose the use of torture and cruel or unusual punishment, including the death penalty.
In a society governed by laws grounded in reason and compassion, not in fear or prejudice.
In a society that does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or circumstances of birth such as gender, ethnicity and national origin.
In the ethic of reciprocity, and how moral concepts are not absolute but vary by culture, religion, and over time.
In the positive influence of spiritual growth and awareness on society.
In the importance of freedom of conscience and self-determination within religious, political and other structures.
In the separation of religion and government and the freedoms of speech, association, and expression.

That's something I should have made more clear. What's good, better, best, and so forth is pretty much a point of view. What's right in God's perspective could be very different from what fits for ourselves, or so we would like to think.

Well, for some reason or another, God doesn't directly contact us, and as such, it seems as if he doesn't care. I'm not saying that as a fact, but that's just an inference one could make (and one I haven't made).

We need to recognize where we need to expand. Of course right now, we're not very developed (Type 0.69 [or something close to that] Civilization), so we can't act as if we're super great, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have faith in our own promise, or what the future holds in store for human beings (or what they're evolving into).

I think your post resonates with my ideaologies up until you say it's all okay, in which then I disagree.

I'm not just going to passively accept everything in the natural order. Extreme actions must be taken to alter its overall design and actually construct what's best for all, since I don't think it's already here.

I think God is beyond our understanding. I would say he's alive, since he would have a mind, and also be a force, since a mind has a will. I'm religious in the sense that I believe in powers above ourselves that may have parts in the overall creation of various existential realms.

I once heard Stephen Hawking say, "Anything that happened before the Big Bang could not effect what happened after." Through processes we can rationalize, the universe has indeed made itself alive and aware of itself from within. There could also though be things that are aware of it from beyond.

I'm very much aware of the argument that the bad things in life can help us to grow more. This may go down to biblical metaphors like the garden of Eden and how knowledge comes at the price of suffering. God's contract seems to involve this consequence.

It would matter to us far more than to the universe, but it would still have significance for ourselves, even if not for everything else as a whole. With the right God(s) on our side, perhaps we could develop better. The door can be opened to us, we just have to walk through.

I really don't know what to think. I guess that God (or gods) can be seen at many levels. I do however see them quite literally. I equate God as a programmer that imagined up our universe. I equate the gods with beings much more powerful than us. God the metaphor could perhaps be the laws of our program and the changes they create.

Each god would likely be different. Maybe then what qualifies one as a god would be a better reference frame.

Our ultimate goal you could say is to transcend everything and become a god.

I wasn't thinking along these lines originally, but it makes sense that God could be a best possible good for all of us to realize.

Here I disagree. Sure, we humans are very tiny, but that doesn't mean God should be indifferent to our pains and pleasures. We're just as much a part of this cosmic symphony as everything else in existence, and values help to give meaning to it all.

It's entirely subjective as you say. I'm feeling though as if you're equating subjective with bad, and objective with good. When we see changes in relation to our previous experiences, it can help to give us a better understanding of these things. Surely the interplay of good and bad for example gives greater diversity to our world and more room for growth.

For the overall universe, I believe you're right, but that doesn't mean we need to see ourselves as a big nobody. I am that I am.

I agree that God, the greatest Force in the universe may transcend what we would think of as a person or a general living being. I do however think that God could be a supermind, an integral field of awareness and power that can see everything and move all events into causation.

As for the lower gods (the ones that might be more like people), I believe that they are very much available for contact, but not in a direct sense. It's more like they're somewhere distant from us and our continuum, but they can listen to those who pray or walk the higher paths and give back returns.

God and the gods (good, evil, neutral) seem to have settled for a contract where they are spiritual factors in human development, but don't take visible action. They instead seem to be watching us and perhaps even guiding those who seek them, want us to reach the divine levels within our own platforms.

The ones on the dark side could be seeking to cause us damamge. There could also be good ones that truly wish what's best for all.

If we're talking about the director of the universe, then that god most certainly is content with causing all life everywhere much suffering. This could be the evil Gnostic demiurge, a god who may have hacked the universal supercomputer and corrupted our program.

What I really don't know is if the greatest God of all (the living Force of Creation) is truly benign in the most loving way.

When we gaze upon our world, it's clear that it's all corrupted! Even in our various religious texts across earth, God speaks to us of great torment and suffering that shall fall upon those who fail to walk in his ways. Some would argue that all of this evil refines us for the higher realms of existence, but perhaps even if it does, the process of getting there doesn't seem best for all!

Give me liberty or give me money!

Money is of no use to the dead.

The New Age I think is a cheap forgery of the real esotericism out there. I still have many beliefs that resonate with New Agers, but their overall belief systems seem fake.

They tell us silly things like "You create your own reality" and such. That's very misleading. It would take the focused willpower of God's divine mind to do that, something we're much too weak for. We can advance our development like many of them believe, but channeling masquerading beings of light won't give anything with the true fruits of life and love.

I find much more meaning from things like Hermetic Philosophy and the Mystery of Being.

Yes, I very much agree that we live in hell. It can however teach our soul many things, can refine us for higher dimensions if you believe in that stuff. There's the gnostic theory that our world was created/corrupted by an 'evil Demiurge', a theory which I could very well subscribe to. The 'good God(s) still looks upon our world I think, but help us out in very indirect ways. It's like we're suppost to triumph over life with our own true selves.

My dreams are generally a process where I think theories through and refine them. I then wake up with a better understanding.

It's strange though, because my dreams teach me things, but they don't stay with me as memories. They're more like concepts I integrate into my overall mental structure.

Planet Earth is a big junkyard of garbage and destruction. It's not even worth worrying about for me, at least on the level of practical action.

I find it more useful to invent new systems of where mankind could go in the future, to better expand beyond the terrestrial.

If we become developed enough, then we could perhaps heal the Earth, and maybe even overthrow the evil Gnostic demiurge that hacked our corrupted program!

I would like to think that we could keep our bridges with people, though perhaps the idea of belonging to another person like a marriage or whatever wouldn't work in the free realm of spirit.

I don't know though. I should research the higher dimensions more, and then come back to these questions later with more empirical along with rationalized foundations for the new metaphysics.

Science for me is more like a junkyard where I can extract a bunch of pieces to build higher metaphysical theories or have symbolism to work with and see into the greater mysteries.

I don't care if my security gets compromised. It's more trouble for me to worry about it then it is to deal with an occasional accident. My freedom is much more important.

Honesty I think is a very hard quality to completely live up to. I'm actually more for the idea of integrity, which can integrate honesty, but it can also include qualities like a system of ethics, moral character, the holistic state of being, and so forth.

I take somewhat of a rationalist view, and say that honesty within ourselves, or general clarity of vision in general needs to be devoid of personal poisons (things that damage or delude us if we can't let go of them).

To me, it's very much like how Yoda in Star Wars is completely for the sharing of compassion amongst sentient life forms and connection with great living energy fields (Force), but he also says how we need to clear our minds, to be able to unlearn what's restricting us.

We must unlock that higher mental balance, come to center ourselves with it all.

The only way I as of now would ever get married in the future (still only 19, too young) is if I had deep attachments to a person, but we would also need to be able to act on our own independent planes, have the chance not only be together, but also have a platform for the expansion of "I am that I am".

This wouldn't be for mere silver and gold or for the mundane purposes of survival. It would instead be for connection and development.

Basically, we don't need to be jacking up all of our security at the expense of general happiness and freedom. That's not what the founders intended. It's much better I think to place value on the American ideals that it was built from rather than it's popular culture. The terrorists have already won if they're making us lose our fundamental American rights simply by getting bad reactions out of us. We need to keep our own true selves and have hope to open things up for everyone.

They have all of these funny metaphysical visions and spiritual premonitions of amazing magical forces in our world and the events they make imminent. Then these somehow turn out to be revolutionary insights into the nature of everything, very integrative and good for unification. Other times though their ideas turn out as insane conspiracies or grand delusions only existing in the imagination.

3 words: (1) New, (2) World, (3) Order!
Just know it's there, but don't let it consume you!
The Illuminati want people to either be asleep or paranoid.
Instead you should just be aware.

Hm, strange, for some reason I didn't see this notification immediately. Buddha though isn't fond of clutching onto all of those past and temporary attachments (but then again, a true RaptorWizard never dies)!

The question of the term 'apocalypse' or what changes that encompasses as far as 'the end' goes remains a very big one.

I've recently come to think that we really don't know for sure what the end will be like (it could be a metaphor), or even it it's anytime soon (let alone if ever), so for me it's not important to focus too much on the end. Rather, I believe in focusing on what we can do to shape future events. Perhaps if we take the right steps of action, prophecies of a negative nature could be entirely avoided for all we know!

The return of Christ may be some kind of enlightenment or elevation of awareness and ethics for the world, could help us to better coexist happily and peacefully.

Then there's the big question of what Heaven is exactly like. Could it be a higher dimension, a great space station, a metaphor for peace, a better Earth, or some/all/none of those things?

The important thing I think with Newton is that he thought science and religion would one day be one and the same. I guess this could imply that the truth is integrative, so surely the spiritual could mix with the rational, kind of like with a 'heavenly hyperdimensional alien realm' or whatever.

There's so much great stuff out there for us to realize and find. Let us continue our journey all the way to God!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm all for looking at external information. I think it's a great way to better back up ideas.

However, I don't think the results alone can really show us everything. The dynamics of course are too complex to fully predict. Maybe or maybe not what we do is determined (free will?), but even if it is determinable, surely there's a ton of stuff to integrate. That could prove very tough.

As such, having a good theory of things can give us a more holistic understanding I think. That's the biggest reason I look at evidence, is because it can give pieces for constructing theories.

My best guess is that it depends on the context. This is because we each have our own independent points of view.

It's difficult to say, at least as far as subjective questions go (like what's best for all, or what the right way is, and so forth), that one person is correct; this would mean that anyone else who thinks differently would have to be wrong, at least on some level. I prefer to think that all of our perspectives actually have value, though some may very well give greater treasures than others.

Of course, other things that are more empirical (specifically science and experience) seem to have more objective values that can be given absolute correctness (assuming our observations our accurate). Just because we see something doesn't necessarily mean that's its true essence. As such, I think that all ways of seeing things each capture something within the overall picture of everything.

Ultimately, we really don't know exactly what qualifies as "true". The only thing I can think of is that the general concept of truth may form a best fit with the true self, or "I Am that I Am".

This pretty much means that we should act with the force and feeling of our true character, better reflect the light of God (love). Love is the greatest power of them all I believe. What better truth is there to have than true love?

I think you're trying to phrase more elegantly the question of "Where is the center of it all?" That's something our society is still too primitive to definatively answer. We would need to explore much more of the universe and existence in general to even begin answering that question. For now, it may be more useful just to consider it all "acentric".

They say that the journey means more than the destinations. It seems that we could go on exploring existence forever, and even if we do manage to map it all out, it could still be very much like in video games (Elder Scrolls for instance) how you can do any infinite numbers of things in infinite ways and go on doing it without end.

I've long theorized that the greatest quest in life before us is the ascent of man. However, this seems to introduce the paradox of there possibly being too many people in Heaven, since if we're always getting better, then eventually everyone would reach their peaks.

In World of Warcraft for example, the proportion of level 60 players (highest level) when I played for a bit kept getting higher and higher all of the time. It then kind of stinks how everyone is so uber-powerful, takes away the diversity.

Therefore, if we were reigning supreme at the divine level, there would have to be plenty of forms below us. Perhaps that answers the question as to why we live in hell. I just hope there's an escape, both for the logical fallacy of everyone going to the best level goes, and for the idea of transcending our platform.

"Good" is another one of those fuzzy concepts, much like the idea of truth - that is, it's values are contingent with those of the individual. Love however is something more subjective, as it doesn't need to be given empirical analysis. As such, love is completely open and free. I believe that love can be put into the category of what we call good, since what we love gives us happiness. Still, it remains unclear as to whether or not what people "wish" for is really what's "good" for being.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
Thou breakest the chains and bars
Whence few come forth free.
Seasons, years, months, days and hours --
The children and weapons of Time -- and that Court
Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]
~ Giordano Bruno

The brain I see as a type of computer, and our life force gives it energy, makes the programs run and our systems function.

Maybe it's reasonable though to think that smarter people are in general "more free", at least by virtue of their greater mental explorations.

What we measure and observe to operate in external contexts is most certainly a broken relfection of something much higher and greater. Metaphysics is where it's at.

Clearly there's a lot of stuff out there that we're just way too limited to perceive. I put much faith in seeing things by intuitive means, by whirling around concepts in our minds and making improvements until the construct really builds up and becomes a masterwork.

Remember this quote: “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” ― Nikola Tesla

Love is the ultimate power in existence. It can give us the potential for an endless future. Happiness is not perfect until it is shared. With love on our side, we can shine forth our happiness for any with open eyes to see.

People are all connected by God's love for us. We are avatars of his will, expressions of his essence. In each person there exists a conduit that, with an open heart, can reflect the divine light and illuminate our worlds.

In the beginning of it all, love sprung a spark and gave a meaning to forever flow out into everything. Our being depends vitally upon this life force. The greatest truth of all may very well be about love, what fulfills our wishes and makes us all happy.

For us each to expand our horizons of love, we must begin with the grand quest for universal enlightenment. When we have a real knowledge of things and understand what it's all about, then we have a much better forge for creating new things, can have a greater love for the present and all of its amazing gifts.

To integrate these into a synthesis, love is the greatest good and the way of salvation, a shining matrix of paths leading to freedom. We just have to believe!

“The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description.” ― Albert Einstein

No, it isn't. The Buddhists are way too detached to their empowering passions, and they are also much too passive in their stupid peace philosophies of just harmoniously connecting with everything. Those who really love things surely wish to create what's "best for all", and I'm sorry to say that Buddha sitting around naked under the tree isn't going to make any progress towards that. If you want to find the "ultimate answer of everything", love is a central point of importance to integrate. There's a quote by Revan that goes, "You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness." The greatest power is Love!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The goal is to retrieve what was locked away within us, to re-establish contact with our higher centers, and ultimately remember who we are. And it all begins with self-observation and listening to your heart.

The mission of Cosmic Consciousness within man is to enlighten man’s ego. In other words, Cosmic Consciousness actively guides the process of awakening the ego to its true nature, hence it directs the inner world of dreams and astral projections during sleep. Cosmic Consciousness takes over and creates whatever is necessary for our self-consciousness to understand and experience our ego. That is why prophets, saints and disciples of all religions and philosophies have been enlightened and have received knowledge and wisdom through their dreams, visions and astral travels. The ways that our soul carries out its initiatory course of action to awaken our ego and open up the "rainbow bridge to infinity" is a source of great gratitude and awe.

You can read those articles yourself, but those 2 paragraphs I think capture the very basic and essential points from each article in their respective conclusions.

Okay, now for my own ideas:
1. Whenever I want God to "tell me" something, I ask him in a prayer and meditate on that concept, in which he guides my visions and even gives me dreams.
2. Shut out your senses to think with full clarity. I hyper-focus my mind and direct it towards the subject of inquiry. Zoom in your mental lights and keep the picture integrated.
3. Whirl around and amplify a bunch of conepts in your mind, letting ideas take flight. Inner space is where worlds begin, astral and otherwise.

I'm sorry I don't know of any real supernatural techniques for astral travel. Giving my ideas working solutions is something I have yet (if ever) to realize. Still, we need an integral blueprint first before we can begin the process of bringing constructs to life.

The closest I believe we (as of now) can get to the 5th dimension is through conceptualizing them and tuning into their frequencies. Higher and more developed beings I would guess choose to exist at the "higher levels" rather than at our mundane realm. They don't seem to directly interfere with our progress as a civilization, though I'm sure they can give direction to seekers that open their doors.

What we need is a plan, an overall understanding of our place in this universe and the ultimate destiny of our being. If we could succeed in mapping these things out, then we could lay strong foundations for those who are to come, point the way to the 5th dimension and our immanent salvation.

Yes, I'm quite confident that at least 12 fundamental dimensions exist. I saw a documentary once I think that even said there's 144 planes above the first 12, and more transcendent ones possibly beyond. I don't know how accurate all of that is, but the basic point is that the world is a much bigger place than we perceive, and that's an understatement.

I'm not fully aware, but I do believe that there's a certain relativity in things when we look at distances far separated in size. If we penetrate small enough, then the atoms are little universes. When we scale up to our level, those things are there, but we can't even see them. The same could apply to our cosmos, where if we ascended upward to the multiverse, then all of its constituent universes could be like the atoms at our level.

Dreams are essential in the act of creation. First things need to start out mentally. I saw a video before that scientifically explained, assuming its right, that the quantum fluctuations which theoretically birth new universes need to have a mind to perceive them, or otherwise they wouldn't exist. The concept we invent to solve this problem would be God. You could say then that we're each pieces in God's dreams. Perhaps the same principle applies to ourselves at some level as well. We most certainly can perceive things in our dreams and even conduct interactions that on the waking level wouldn't work. Then we even need to imagine stuff up before we act to produce the new. The concept of "will" seems to begin as an idea, and then the idea translates into action; basically, the will of the mind makes it so that things "will" unfold.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's a quote from Gottfried Leibniz at the last line on the following page of my website I'll start this off with: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/terra_program.html

Finally, under this perfect government, there will be no good action unrewarded and no evil action unpunished; everything must turn out for the well-being of the good; that is to say, of those who are not disaffected in this great state, who, after having done their duty, trust in Providence and who love and imitate, as is meet, the Author of all Good, delighting in the contemplation of his perfections according to the nature of that genuine, pure love which finds pleasure in the happiness of those who are loved. It is for this reason that wise and virtuous persons work in behalf of everything which seems conformable to presumptive or antecedent will of God, and are, nevertheless, content with what God actually brings to pass through his secret, consequent and determining will, recognising that if we were able to understand sufficiently well the order of the universe, we should find that it surpasses all the desires of the wisest of us, and that it is impossible to render it better than it is, not only for all in general, but also for each one of us in particular, provided that we have the proper attachment for the author of all, not only as the Architect and the efficient cause of our being, but also as our Lord and the Final Cause, who ought to be the whole goal of our will, and who alone can make us happy.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in that above passage (like the idea of all things being "perfect"), but the idea is that "God" needs to change the world as we know it and re-establish "the kingdom". During the times of Noah's flood for instance, there was an apocalypse (the flood) that "purifed" the world, purged it of its corruption and made room for new growth.

The point is, when the "Christ Consciousness" is realized, it can and must transform everything at our platform, lift us up to higher states. Look at this next passage from the following link for a better reference frame as to what this all may mean: http://kheper.net/integral/transformation.html

The concept of a global spiritual transformation and New World (a New Heaven and a New Earth), is an old one, appearing first in exoteric religious messianism. The concept of a supernatural end of the world consumation that appears in Zoroastrianism and spreads from there to Judaism and later monotheistic religions, introduces both the concept of a supernatural creator deity and linear time. This idea of resurrection of the dead so that believers can enjoy a paradise of the faithful, and gloat on non-believers suffering in hell, is paradoxically both a ridiculous example of spiritual infantilism and materialism (they are completely unable to conceive of existence apart from the body) and a "psychic dream" (in Sri Aurobindo's phrase) of a future transformed physical existence. But because of exoteric literalism and fundamentalism the genuine vision was lost for several thousand years, appearing every so often as messianic and premillenial revivals.

As a concluding statement, I really don't take all of this stuff literally. But I do agree with the basic idea of human ascension above and beyond up to the divine level, building the rainbow bridge of Heaven to infinity.

Lastly, there's a little poem a wrote that I believe elegantly captures these concepts:

I am...

A manifesting generator of mind
creating copies from my true being
breathing fire into the equations
filling the cosmos with divine light

Cosmic codes are there to crack
where the system can be hacked
programming the supercomputer
mastering our existential game

A new world flows into form
rushing with the waters of life
outpouring from an infinite sea
there to be perfectly shaped

Oh great beast of the sea
ascend from your depths
stretch out thy angelic wings
and shine forth the rainbow!

The Way of the Archmage begins by awakening the Dragon within ("Dragon" is what the asians call the wise).

Nietzsche on the following page of my website shows us the shining path to the Dragon: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/grand_arcanum.html

Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."
Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.
My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?
To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.
But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world.

Okay, that captures the fundamental essence of what the "Dragon" means, and now you shall receive the Wizard's perspective:

A Dragon has the powers of fire (can destroy the old and forge new things into being). It also has wings so that it can fly (can transcend restrictions and do anything). Ultimately, one must rise above all challenges through the force of will. The force of will within our minds makes it so things shall unfold, has all promise to make anything possible. Learn the processes moving our great world system, master the game of creation, integrate all of those lessons together, and unleash it all to transform the architectures of everything!

As an overall conclusion, Giordano Bruno phrases this greatest of goals well:

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
Thou breakest the chains and bars
Whence few come forth free.
Seasons, years, months, days and hours --
The children and weapons of Time -- and that Court
Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]

Let's start with the perspective of change and the infinite as presented here: http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/QUANT~1.htm#COSMIC

"Of the things that are, NOTHING is allowed to stand still."
The Ancient Egyptian Philosopher Hermes Trismegistus

"Time belongs to the relative mind, and has no place in the Eternal or Absolute. Next, the Intellect informs us that it must think of the Absolute as Infinite in Space --present everywhere --Omnipresent. It cannot be limited, for there is nothing outside of itself to limit it. There is no such place as Nowhere. Every place is in the Everywhere. And Everywhere is filled with the ALL --the Infinite Reality --the Absolute." --Yogi Ramacharaka

Okay, now to present my thoughts on the matter, we seem to experience loneliness when the flux of life moves past us, taking something away, or perhaps not giving us what we desire. That's one of the funny things about time, is that it's always making stuff change; the only constant factor is change. Somehow, we need to learn how to control this flow, to focus it at command. Time they say in high-level physics is like a river, capable of altering speed and direction of flow; it can whirl on endlessly in places, come to complete stagnation, branch off into separate streams, reach greater depths in places, and so forth. I think there's much more knowledge to be gathered before we can really solve the problems of what makes us lonely, namely the problem of understanding and mastering time.

A lot of times with my idiot comments, I'm kind of just messing around and having fun. But it still does help to give another spin on the development of radical ideas, because the more you generate in multiple ways, the better the progress. Also, the blacks frankly fascinate me more than any other race. They have survived centuries of persecution, and risen above it. Blacks have even shown that they are just as much if not more competent than the other races at challenging old systems. This I believe is a big positive in the annihilation of old barriers and the advancement of new creations.

I'm not sure the idea of enlightenment necessarily needs a strict definition, nor do I believe that I fully understand these ideas, at all.

However, as a broad generalization, we could see enlightenment as something that well, helps us to see things better. It gives our minds more light, expands our awareness. Light is also a great symbol for the mind of God.

This brings us to a bigger question yet: what is the nature of light (the meaning of the "mind of God")? One cool thing about light is that it has a "timeless" feature to it; time stands completely still for a beam of light, as demonstrated in Einstein's theory of relativity. God then you could say has an eternal essence, has transcended the limits of time. He encompasses all things that are or can be done, throughout the entire scope of everything.

That of course is if were talking about God. But if we're talking about "god", then that could very well be us, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.

I'm not going to get uber-philosophical with this one. Just live every moment to its fullest, maximize all of its promise. There's a quote I think that goes something like: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift - that is why it is called the "present". Basically, what we do right now is what will shape the world.

Of course, that's just under our limited 1-directional view of time. When seen from the "higher dimensions" (like that article you linked me too), surely it's much more complex and paradoxical.

My thought processes tend to be very integrative. I pretty much just put a bunch of stuff together. It's not like I'm some kind of great visionary or whatever. I just think about these things a lot. It would take like an Einstein or a Tesla and such to have the real "thought experiments". But even they say that much of their ideas are just because they put more of their focus there.

So all I can say is that if you want to learn and generate, if you desire to do so, then it shall be done.

I do indeed have a hard time really imagining what I say. And there's also all kinds of mistakes in basic logic I make. It's good though I think to have your own thoughts and feelings on these things. You shouldn't after all take everything I (or anyone) says on faith alone. Otherwise, then surely it's much more "empty".

I'm much more of a philosopher than a scientist. As such, I'm going to have more idiot's speculation than wise man's solutions.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Conversations with Conceptualizer Directors (INTJs)
http://personalitycafe.com/intj-articles/11691-conversations-conceptualizer-directors-intjs.html

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, omnipotence is one of those greatest of goals, though it doesn't necessarily need to be reached, or "solved". But it certainly can give direction and meaning.

Much of the excitement we shall find is in the adventure. I must say, this free expression of your "true feelings" is nothing to be ashamed of. And if you're also just trying to be funny, I can receive it in good character.

One of those great quotes that I live by is: Happiness is not perfect until it is shared.

Of course it's wonderful to shine forth our rainbows and be liberated by the power of love, the greatest truth of them all!

There is evidence to suggest that other worlds or dimensions exist just beyond the range of our normal perception, but we remain unaware of them because our minds are not objectively conscious at these higher levels. Our normal level of consciousness is restricted in some way, preventing us from tuning in to these subtler realms. If you have young children you might have noticed them looking a things that don't appear to be there or talking to "imaginary friends". Very young children can actually see into these hidden worlds, but they lose the ability as they grow older.

The idea that mind and matter are substances suggests that there may be many other substances or attributes of being. A suggestion of this kind was put forward by the Dutch philosopher Benedict de Spinoza (b. 1632, Amsterdam , Netherlands.) Spinoza reflected that there may be an infinite number of attributes. Here however, mind and matter have been roughly identified as ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ aspects of being and this suggests that there is no list of attributes that continues the series mind, matter… This suggests that while there may be degrees and elaborations of consciousness unknown to human being there is no mode of being beyond consciousness (this does not imply that other degrees of consciousness will be recognized by human being.) On the other hand, since the sensory modalities correspond roughly to the modes of physical interaction it is easy to imagine the existence of e.g. cosmological systems where creatures have sensory modalities that are not possessed by any living form on earth

To offer my own input now, I take the position that mind and body are separate. If you put a computer system into a machine for instance, then it will operate and perform actions. Our bodies are much like the machines, and the mind is the computer. Of course, information on the computer can evolve over time as it gathers more data, can reach higher levels of programming and overall functionality. Then it can even be transferred to other operating systems, or displayed on a simulator for all to see. The mind truly can explore and expand across the furthest reaches of hyperspace (or in this case, cyberspace).

A lot of that is metaphor, but my basic point is that the mind is a free and dynamic system, follows its own orders of reasoning and sets its own rules, can come to change the very architecture of its experience (life) and reality (existence). I'm not spouting a stupid New Age philosophy of us creating our own reality and such (this would take mind power of the highest order), but we can to an extent influence the events and structures within our control. Ideally, the mind controls our body at our current realm, which in turn shapes our living contexts. The mind can also do extrasensory explorations too, influence the realms of imagination or dreams and such.

Ultimately, I don't think that this whole mind-body/consciousness thing is really a problem, so much as it is something that we have yet to completely master. And maybe we don't need to be the best at it all, but ideally the adventure never ends. There should always be new things of interest that we have yet to discover and explore. The journey in being will forever find new worlds!

The purpose of our minds in general is the will to creation.

The five phases or aspects of creation are:

1. Contacting and Receiving Inspiration From the Transcendent Force
Joining with and receiving inspiration from the undifferentiated Force creating and sustaining transcendent being and terrestrial existence

2. Forming an Intention
Intelligence intentionally selecting a Form, Pattern, or Purpose for creating a specific entity (person, object, condition, or event)

3. Using Creative Imagination
Forming a blueprint or plan for creating the entity selected for manifestation

4. Acting to Produce
Tangible or intangible operations through which the selected entity is brought into existence relative to the original intention as structured by the blueprint

5. Manifesting in the Supersensible or Terrestrial Domain
Created entities (tangible or intangible) sustained and used to benefit humankind

5 “The Adversary” is a Christian and Gnostic term. It implies a cunning, strategic, oppositional intelligence. It is like a goal-driven game player that poses an obstacle to the spiritualizing influence of the Creator. Remember that thoughtforms are goal driven; they are seeded with archetypes (“Ideas”) and have the astral passion to pursue them to completion. The Adversary is the ego-extension of the universal Demiurge. We know that, within our own minds, the undisciplined ego is adversarial to our spiritual well-being. It is selfish and body-centric, just as the World Ego is selfish and matrix-centric. Later it will be made clear how this goal-driven aspect is the result of self-amplifying temporal feedback loops. These loops circulate between alternate futures and alternate pasts that compete with each other. The competition concerns which future/past becomes the one set in stone.

6 These are the Archons of Gnostic lore, not the Demiurge itself. But they are often equated with the Demiurge since they hold high reverence for the corrupted Demiurge and carry out its will. They worship the Demiurge because through it, they are endowed with the power to manipulate timelines, alter the world, and have dominion over their enslaved subjects. In the Cassiopaean Transcripts, the Demiurge was named “Ormethion” and was identified with the physical universe in a pantheistic sense. Ormethion was said to be the deity that Reptilian aliens worship. Its root “orm” comes from Greek “hormes” which, according to theoi.com, “was the spirit (daimon) of impulse or effort (to do a thing), eagerness, setting oneself in motion, and starting an action.” You can see how this ties into demi-“urge”. The term also relates to “hormone” which is the primary biological avenue through which the spirit is continually subjugated by the body. We are in the grip of these so-called Archons. They are aliens to which earth is but a cattle farm. We are products of their genetic manipulation, birthed into a world whose history has been altered by their timeline manipulation. Through abductions we are tagged, monitored, and programmed. If there weren’t a divine side counterbalancing all this, we’d all be doomed. But fortunately the future is still up in the air, and thus a grand battle is being waged with a dramatic climax occurring relatively soon.

As for my own Archon theories, I believe they're very powerful entities that broke off from God's kingdom, decided to create their own programs of life. Perhaps that could have been a factor in the development of the various races and religions of the world. They may also have implanted "fake evidence" here across the earth of their activities, just so insane and overly obsessive conspiracy theories can develop on these things and lead people astray. I'm not really sure what the Archons truly are, or what their intentions and actions could and may have been, but it's not an area that I myself would want to get lost. That's the way the dark side seems to be: it offers us little glimpses of something "true" to better sell a greater deception. I instead much prefer to focus on understanding the overall experience of living and the higher secrets of being.

I say your beliefs form a best fit the the idea of Pandeism - that is, a mix of Pantheism (God's infinitude) and Deism (God's immanence).

Weinstein found that pandeism was strongly expressed in the teachings of Giordano Bruno, who envisioned a deity which had no particular relation to one part of the infinite universe more than any other, and was immanent, as present on Earth as in the Heavens, subsuming in itself the multiplicity of existence.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"The will is a world architect and composer, the will is a world power and mover. The world is shaped in the image of our wills and by the power of our wills. Will has essentially the nature of a force. Like all forces, will has a magnitude and a direction, and just like things move in the direction of the strongest force, things move in the direction of the strongest will. Whenever you loose something, you faced a greater will and were overpowered by it. If you want something to happen strongly enough, if the world wants something to happen strongly enough, then it is going to happen. The will is a creator. Will is a living organism, it grows and develops along with the individual. Weak individuals are characterized by a weak will or lack of will. Ill people are known by an ill will or a destructive will. Hence the presence and development of will is absolutely essential for personal and spiritual ascension. The key to the higher and diviner life is a strong and healthy will, a will to improve, a will to exceed, a will to life, but most importantly a will to ascend. The seed transforms into a flower by a will to ascend in the instrument. The will to ascend is an elevator to the higher levels of being, a key to unlock the higher potentials of life and a power to manifest them. I do want to climb a high mountain today!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"The real intent of my writing is not to say, you must think in this way. The real intent is: here are some of the many important facets of this extraordinary Kosmos; have you thought about including them in your own worldview? My work is an attempt to make room in the Kosmos for all of the dimensions, levels, domains, waves, memes, modes, individuals, cultures, and so on ad infinitum. I have one major rule: Everybody is right. More specifically, everybody — including me — has some important pieces of truth, and all of those pieces need to be honored, cherished, and included in a more gracious, spacious, and compassionate embrace." - Ken Wilber

Status
Not open for further replies.