• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does your Heaven look like?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Christian Heaven:
polls_0154_heaven_christian_clipart_2641_242206_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

My Heaven would look like some funny 6-year-old's dreamworld that you might see in a Pokemon movie, ruled by a mighty sky dragon (that's me)!

Lark

Mine is likely to be a huge library, although bill and ted's bogus journey had a cool heaven, what dreams may come was good too.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Mostly a library, but with any kind of food I want, plus a place I could go to talk to famous historical people who have to answer any and all of my questions no matter how annoying. And water slides would also be good.

Lark

Mostly a library, but with any kind of food I want, plus a place I could go to talk to famous historical people who have to answer any and all of my questions no matter how annoying. And water slides would also be good.

I'm going to Cafe heaven if I get a choice.

Lark

Sometimes I think it'd be awesome to have a babes version of the dogpile up in the sun.

Used to be a bit of a body fascist about this and want it to only be pear shapes but I think all kinds of women are welcome now.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sometimes I think it'd be awesome to have a babes version of the dogpile up in the sun.

Used to be a bit of a body fascist about this and want it to only be pear shapes but I think all kinds of women are welcome now.

Nope. No people. Only dogs.

W

WALMART

A merger with every facet of the universe, where I will have the intellect of a rock.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I believed in an afterlife. . .

My (& Jack's if he weren't invincible WHICH HE IS):

growing-library.jpg

Would include one of these:
(most of the music I listen to sounds best to my ears on vinyl)

rockolaprincess1493-1296655822.jpg

(would be capable of filling the entire space with sound)

Book/record supply would be infinite; Any new stuff that came out I would still have access to.

I'd also [perhaps] consider uploading my consciousness to maintain contact with the nondeceased (providing it wasn't managed like this ).

The universe in its entirety would be just outside my door, & I'd be free to explore it (including Earth, without disturbing the living). I wouldn't want full, absolute comprehension of it all by default- the ability to search would be quite the adventure. Can't have it all. Eternity would get really damn boring, in that case.

Oh, & of course.. everywhere would be winged cats to keep me & Jack company. They'd actually fly, unlike the mutants in China.
(They'd be white not only because it's kinda funny that they seem a bit more stereotypically ethereal, but also because a lot of white cats carry a gene for deafness, so, they'd never mind the loud music [Jack wouldn't mind it.. because he's just a badass])

Close-up-of-winged-cat.jpg

Fortunately for me, I can create/experience [some of this] this in life.

Lark

Nope. No people. Only dogs.

I would say the same but for the fact that I'm only really attached to one dog and that's Monty. He will come up and sit by or put his snout on your knee but he doesnt go in for lying over people or other dogs.

Lark

In all seriousness my heaven consists of people in their perfect physical state, intellectual state and spiritual state, related perfectly to one another and God, its a state which I believe could be eventual in time, in history, like Hegel's Absolute, Marx's classless society, the Jew's Messianic time, the Christians Kingdom of God on earth etc. etc. but also it exists as a non-corporeal reality too, scripture suggests that eventually the two states will become one and the same. I dont know. There's always a difference between what is and what ought to be.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to use the word Paradise.

All things would be at its fullest potential. No limit.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A library of never-ending books, complete with decanters of red wine, shortbread cookies, comfy seats, with music (chosen and only heard by self) and floor to ceiling windows...walls that stretch up so far that you can't see the ceiling/roof because it opens up to the infinite.

It's so big that no matter how many people come there, you only catch glimpses of them headed for their favorite spots to read.

And with every sip of wine, every word read, every note of music heard, the beauty and joy of that moment becomes the now suspended forever.

93JC

My heaven would be out there. I couldn't limit myself to 'home' for the rest of my (eternal) afterlife. I'd go to the moon, I'd go to Mars, and after that I'd just keep going. I can't imagine what I might find and I would need that feeling of novelty, of discovery; anything else would become my own personal hell.