• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does your Heaven look like?

Mole

Permabanned
dogpile.jpg

Oh, I want to go to dog heaven. I'll be good. I promise to be good. Who wouldn't be good for the heaven of dogs. Dogs are people too, you know. And you only have to spell a dog backwards to find heaven on earth.

Mole

Permabanned
A library of never-ending books, complete with decanters of red wine, shortbread cookies, comfy seats, with music (chosen and only heard by self) and floor to ceiling windows...walls that stretch up so far that you can't see the ceiling/roof because it opens up to the infinite.

It's so big that no matter how many people come there, you only catch glimpses of them headed for their favorite spots to read.

And with every sip of wine, every word read, every note of music heard, the beauty and joy of that moment becomes the now suspended forever.

Sweet.

Mole

Permabanned
I would say the same but for the fact that I'm only really attached to one dog and that's Monty. He will come up and sit by or put his snout on your knee but he doesnt go in for lying over people or other dogs.

Dogs never lie about love.

Mole

Permabanned
In my heaven time and space are abolished and we are all pure spirits, quite like the internet.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i hope it's like this. :wubbie:

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some place with a lot of trees and flowers and a river! with pretty little fish! and bird who chirp just enough not to be annoying! and interesting people who love to have amazing conversations, and lots of cats (housecats and friendly bigcats) where I can shape-shift into anything that I want to.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What will our Heaven be? – We will step ahead of our times and break beyond all mental barriers to alter the architecture of everything.

Mole

Permabanned
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.