• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seeking

Mole

Permabanned
What do we seek on Typology Central?

We seek the invisible.

But first and foremost we seek our own invisible personality. Often our personality is more visible to others than ourselves. We look in mirror and see everything but our personality. So we need a special tool to highlight our personality and make it visible. And our tool of choice is mbti.

But not only is our personality invisible, our culture is also invisible. In fact the culture of others is more visible than our own.

Normally we take our personality and culture for granted but mbti and comparative culture enables us to step outside the taken for granted and into ecstasy.

Yes, this is why Central is so compelling: we step outside the taken for granted into ecstasy.

Totally! Who would have guessed?

Mole

Permabanned
Actually when I look in the mirror I usually see I need a shave.

You see, when you look in the mirror, you do not see your personality because it is invisible.

And so you come here to make the invisible, visible.

It's a little bit like magic - the magic of mbti that shows us the ghostly outline of our personality.

Mbti is like a magic mirror that not only shows that you need a shave, but shows your ENFJ personality.