• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Patience of a Sniper

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally, I'd rather try and fail because it was too soon than wait too long and miss my chance to try. Sometimes there is no "perfect" moment. And certainty is overrated.

Lark

Patience, timing and the ability to spend time by yourself are important things.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
When I made this thread I could smell the blood in the water. Something was about to happen. I was right, but it wasn't at all what I expected. I decided that I was going to have it out with a few people, and I basically tore them down to the ground. I get sick of people's bullshit. I'm thinking very seriously about doing the same but with some family members next. The moment will come..

As for ol' girl, she was on the shit list, and was not spared. I told her she was a terrible person, a bad friend, and a bad girlfriend, and that I wish I had never met her. Then I hung up on her 3 times in a row (the third of which was in response to "if you hang up on me again I swear to god I will never talk to--" click).

Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a bitch.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
halo3.jpg

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
Snipers often fail as opposed to what? Never failing? 'Cause I think that would throw off the balance of the gameplay, frankly.